Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Yeah no one cares bruh

Meme-Bruh-Bruh-Bruh-Bruh-Bruh-Photo.jpg

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
You both keep checking the thread and replying, It's been up for 2 or 3 days now, so you obviously do, lmao.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
To be fair they may not do. We all love drama, and you are a keen source of it right now. It keeps LOMCN ticking over I reckon.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
That would be funny, but if they throw thier toys out the pram Tai will change it back and it will be for nothing.

Those were the days,

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Man I kinda regret not giving him positive reputation now, imagine the responses we'd have gotten :(

@Tai can you do something to troll Dead Serious please?

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
"The term 'troll bait' describes a type of trolling commonly found on the internet. 'Troll bait' is used to describe an internet user who knowingly invites the hatred of a highly reactionary group of trolls. A common characteristic of all troll bait is that they do things that are known to invite swarms of trolls (e.g. Creating pointless and incendiary videos, calling out entire troll communities). They do this because they find the constant anger and hate from trolls amusing, especially since this form of trolling is a form of troll hunting (or counter-trolling)"

GG :encouragement:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I really don't think you're clever enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk