Tai

smoochy boys on tour

looking1

LOMCN Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey man, I've proved to you that you will not understand in that it's moh this not from egypt him From qatar and u can chuck ip of him and chuck ip venom...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Sounds like something Moh would say

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Not sure he banned the account for being Moh, more probable that he banned for being multiple accounts from one person? I mean the 2nd reply on that advertisement thread was the same person on a different account complimenting the server advertisement :/

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Help,

I believe I am losing my ability to read, I couldn't comprehend the first post, please translate for me, also Send biscuits.. Will accept carrots as well.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Regardless of identity, Tai did you a favour by closing the advert.

Piss off with your pathetic attempts at making money, put some real effort into something and you might be taken seriously for once.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Moh/deathangel/whatever, go play those new games with good graphics you've been posting so much about and let us enjoy our, quote, "dead in a few years" game.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Can't we just have a rule that your account must be X months old with Y number of posts before you can advertise?

I mean no one just newly comes to lomcn and makes a server without first leaching / asking for help / contributing for several months.

People making second accounts to hide their identity is just getting stupid. Lots of members have been banned and just create a new account which then goes unpunished.

52667cc5e061bfccfc9543717a8e967d--funny-owls-funny-animals.jpg

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Can't we just have a rule that your account must be X months old with Y number of posts before you can advertise?

I mean no one just newly comes to lomcn and makes a server without first leaching / asking for help / contributing for several months.

People making second accounts to hide their identity is just getting stupid. Lots of members have been banned and just create a new account which then goes unpunished.

I said the same thing yesterday, i think it should be atleast 6 months.. Any sort of creator of Mir should really have an account for longer than 6Months, it's not like Mir is a game you jump into and think wow thats neat better make a server.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
I dont get what the harm is or why you feel the need to try and suffocate these servers.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I dont get what the harm is or why you feel the need to try and suffocate these servers.

We appreciate you need to take your family on holiday from sales via these servers as the current pool is probably stale, but the majority of us do. Not want to see money grabbing copy paste servers, rather we would see well established custom servers. Which actually probably make you more money, so not sure why your pro **** servers.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I can't believe after all this time that people are trying to cash cow Mir lol

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK

By time i finish ill meet this criteria only been 5 months in the making so far :P

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Where were you on the 24th June 2017?

I smell a rat.

I was at work actually. Until 2.30, and then I don't know. I did go on away on that Sunday (or monday morning I think actually), so that's some damn good sleuthing you've done 0_o

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Well I started work at roughly 8.45. I must admit I can't recall exact details, but I can't remember anything being particularly different about that day. I would have completed any tasks outstanding, and then left happy (although slightly tired), as I like my job.

I would have returned home (after a brief 30 minute walk), and then greeted my family (although I pretty sure that day they were out visiting their nan).

General home life occurrences, before we left for holiday Sunday night (or early hours Monday morning). It was only a UK trip, mainly for the kids. But we had a good time.

Thank you for asking.