hi

smoochy boys on tour

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
iam new here i haven.t play befor along time There mir2 here like Euro to play ?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Hello and welcome! Your best bet would probably be Mir Chronicles, try it out.

And on a second note, you are new and alot of people may think you are the artist formally known as "Moh" lol

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Hi i would recomend mir chronicles its the best med rate server out there at the min and the user count has just gone way back up

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Hello and welcome! Your best bet would probably be Mir Chronicles, try it out.

And on a second note, you are new and alot of people may think you are the artist formally known as "Moh" lol

I did think that just don't have enough proof (yet?)
Anyways, welcome!

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
It’s obvious who it is -.- give it a week and “Reborn Mir” server will pop up. >.<

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
i just tested chronicles alrdy and i just found that chron isnt like euro and boring mir , i think im goin to try open a server ill talk to tai to know if i can open a mir and post it on lomcn or no and ill ask some coders to help me opening it . thank you all for ur comments.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Haha. This is hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Hi I'm new, haven't played Mir in years.
"24h later..."
No good server. Hey, i just happen to have one in my pocket!"

Seriously?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
i just tested chronicles alrdy and i just found that chron isnt like euro and boring mir , i think im goin to try open a server ill talk to tai to know if i can open a mir and post it on lomcn or no and ill ask some coders to help me opening it . thank you all for ur comments.
I called it -.-

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
wtf all this rudy comments cuz i just said im goin to open a server loling irl , could u tell me wheres the problem for opening a server if im new or old coder and had many mirs on befor ?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Logic would suggest anyone that "had many mirs on befor" would already have at least some previous connection to LOMCN. (i.e An account)
Legitimate new players don't just show up and decide in less than a day to release a server.

Excuse the scepticism.

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
so its not allowed for new members to open a mir ? and if ur answer is ye could u tell me why we are not allowed ?
sry but i might open a mir and ppl enjoy playing on it etc .

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Yeah it's allowed (for now) to open a server even if you're a new member (cough), but it's most likely going to be a shitty cash cow server and have 5 players (if) since good servers take a lot of time and dedication.
So if you're moh, do us all a favor and go somewhere else, no one wants you in this community. If you're not moh, go play one of the existing stable servers.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
This guy can't be this retarded?

It's just not possible. Either the biggest troll in LOMCN's history, or Moh needs to check himself into an asylum.