hi

smoochy boys on tour

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Maybe it isn't Moh. In which case, best of luck.

Still sticking with cautious scepticism tho.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
There's other community forums you can advertise on, they may fetch less player reach however..

http://www.elitepvpers.com/
http://forum.ragezone.com/

No new user will have much luck advertising on LOMCN anymore unless you can prove your not Moh or another Moh which will be difficult unless somebody on here already knows the person and can vouch for him/her.

Lol.

New people won't have a hard time advertising....if the advert consists of more than what is already available from the Crystal files.

All the recent "new" adverts are just downloading and turning it on and changing some rates....that's why they don't go down well.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Lol.

New people won't have a hard time advertising....if the advert consists of more than what is already available from the Crystal files.

All the recent "new" adverts are just downloading and turning it on and changing some rates....that's why they don't go down well.

Some forums have requirements in order to have the adverts approved (Ragezone does, epvpers not so sure on) and are hidden until they've been approved.
Ideally it should be the same for these forums within upcoming and advertising sections the Admins & Mods do their job and filter those types of servers before they go public..

Also, I personally don't like the idea of labelling every new member that posts potentially being Moh, let the Admins/mods do their job, don't try discourage new members from the forums.
It may be funny for us but if it were you joining a new forum and people making fun, throwing accusations at you I doubt any one of you would feel welcomed.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i just tested chronicles alrdy and i just found that chron isnt like euro and boring mir , i think im goin to try open a server ill talk to tai to know if i can open a mir and post it on lomcn or no and ill ask some coders to help me opening it . thank you all for ur comments.

Hi you mentioned me by name, have we met?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
U9ifQOc.png

He's on the move, your move @Far

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Lies! I am the real moh! Not this imposter!

.... On serous note who the fk is moh... Seen posts over the past few weeks guy seems as famous as mampi

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Lies! I am the real moh! Not this imposter!

.... On serous note who the fk is moh... Seen posts over the past few weeks guy seems as famous as mampi

Don't really know who he is either, I've seen it all over the forums that he's apparently a brilliant hacker and coder.