Legend Of Mir Kingdom

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
With this host its going nowhere more down time than up, i've called it a day until hes found a way to change the host, people ingame donated so maybe hes sorting something with that money.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
i was arrested today thats y host was down no 1 has donated anything in game and atm i will not accept anything server is not good as you all know its just a bit off fun working to fix the host as it keeps crashing thinking off just takeing it down tbh and getting new host and c files

edit also what is this ****** you are going on about?? thses files i downloads fresh and added the new town/maps/items client may have bit from other client but idk i was sent it

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Ragnar walking around with VIP pets? only way to get that is donation you told me.. " not accepting anything its for a bit of fun " Yet when i messaged you ingame you jumped on me " Yeh you need to sign up to Paysafe and send you a code " and have shouts server side every 30 minutes saying " Donation through PaySafe " .... Followed by " 300 Gamegold for 10£ "

It's not for fun when mobs are lagging and stats are ****ed -5 speed on war weapons since day 1 still not changed.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
2 poeple got pets for 24 hours for telling me about a gold bug that gave free gold lol there pets was removed 24 hours later and please no 1 force u to continue to play this my 1st proper server i make and i cannot help file r ****ed hence y i just i am thinking off takeing it down and re thinking the way the server will work

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

go on?

lies ex gf karams a bitch tho now shes the one whos wanted never lie to the police

edit afk now going out on shesh if server crash i will put it up when i roll in tomorrow morning peace and good night to all

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
lies ex gf karams a bitch tho now shes the one whos wanted never lie to the police

edit afk now going out on shesh if server crash i will put it up when i roll in tomorrow morning peace and good night to all

d6f.jpg

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
well if you lie to police normaly dont end up too well for you lol but yes shes wanted for preverting the cause off justice and provideing false evidence any ways back to mir server is up awaiting email from dedi company find out why its so shockingly ****

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
well if you lie to police normaly dont end up too well for you lol but yes shes wanted for preverting the cause off justice and provideing false evidence any ways back to mir server is up awaiting email from dedi company find out why its so shockingly ****

The reason it's so "shockingly ****" is because it's not hosted on a dedicated server, and rather hosted on your home machine, and you have been taking donations to fill your pockets (probably for your weed), instead of using it for a dedicated server, lmao.

P.S, you should be arrested too, for your lack of English.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
Is this topic a joke? This entire thing here feels like a huge joke.. Pot head needs a reality check or some thing. Jesus Christ..

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Is this topic a joke? This entire thing here feels like a huge joke.. Pot head needs a reality check or some thing. Jesus Christ..

Nothing wrong with smoking weed, each to their own. I was just stating that most likely, this is what he's using donation money on, which is not why people donate. He clearly hasn't got a dedicated server, and has lied about receiving donations also.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Nothing wrong with smoking weed, each to their own. I was just stating that most likely, this is what he's using donation money on, which is not why people donate. He clearly hasn't got a dedicated server, and has lied about receiving donations also.

lmao bro i get my weed for free i do not need donation money for anything other than to help the cost off the host i have lied about donations how?
no 1 has donated nothing i mean the server is **** y would they lol so much negativaty on here lately if you have nothing wise to comment plese stay off my advert Untitled.png

now please stop talking rubbish :0

[FONT=&quot]P.S, you should be arrested too, for your lack of English.[/QUOTE]
P.S THIS IS THE MIR COMMUNITY NOT SCHOOL BRO[/FONT]

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
To be fair to Dead Serious with the Specs of the host PC you posted, i 100% thought it was hosted from home on some sort of **** laptop, i didn't even know though still made Dedicated host's that bad of specs lol, most be for hosting a small website or something.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
this was what i got told from some 1 to use for mir server hence y i got it lol but it really is a vps i just get a problems saying windows has encounted a critical problem then it reboots host was 2.3 at 1st but the file was broke

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Fair play on the server machine, the specs is what made me think it was hosted on a home machine (a **** one at that), ****ing shocking.

As for donations, you have lied about it on this thread, Piff1 caught you out multiple times, read back.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
as i said befor ragnar and suckmeoff got pets for 24 hours and have been removed ages ago i have recived 0 donations from any player on this server ive had players ask that y i set it up im not intrested in money its not essential to me i honestly dont need donations but as people asked i set it up why donate for exp that also drops in caves i dont understand how people have donated

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
as i said befor ragnar and suckmeoff got pets for 24 hours and have been removed ages ago i have recived 0 donations from any player on this server ive had players ask that y i set it up im not intrested in money its not essential to me i honestly dont need donations but as people asked i set it up why donate for exp that also drops in caves i dont understand how people have donated

Thanks for clearing thing's up. As for dedicated server, you can find better for £15 a month, but that is little cost for a dedi also which could be why it's not sufficient enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.