Legend Of Mir Kingdom

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
2 poeple got pets for 24 hours for telling me about a gold bug that gave free gold lol there pets was removed 24 hours later and please no 1 force u to continue to play this my 1st proper server i make and i cannot help file r ****ed hence y i just i am thinking off takeing it down and re thinking the way the server will work

Dude if you are using the stock files and have only added minor things or adjustments then yes the files would be crap. The files released are NOT meant to be used for playing off , but for you to fix and alter , as needed to make it playable. Hence why there are still certain people working on the files and releasing updates , also why people are requesting certain fixes or changes ... hell the source code is not even 100% completed yet. If you took the time to look at the to do list there are still a **** tone of things that need doing.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
this was closed were working on new server this has not been posted here just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.