Mir 3 DarkSide
Likes Likes:  16
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    LOMCN Rookie sh5002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    82

    Hi ppl. Has anyone solved GSP the gate problem?

    Hi ppl
    I am still running a GSP server.
    https://s20.postimg.org/6rzrijcz1/today.png

    average 11 people login server.
    More than 18 people are connected when it is crowded.
    but ...
    Still not solved Kick Problem.
    and then ppl kick. kick. kick. again kick.

    I'd appreciate it if someone helped me. ;)
    Last edited by sh5002; 12-10-2017 at 08:02 AM.

  2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!
  3. #2
    ZentaurX Dev Member zedina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    914

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved GSP the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by sh5002 View Post
    Hi ppl
    I am still running a GSP server.
    https://s20.postimg.org/6rzrijcz1/today.png

    average 11 people login server.
    More than 18 people are connected when it is crowded.
    but ...
    Still not solved Kick Problem.
    and then ppl kick. kick. kick. again kick.

    I'd appreciate it if someone helped me. ;)

    the only one close and being near to fix was DjDarkBoyZ

    but when he had 35-40online he had same problem like you
    Zentaur [미르 3] [和平号3]
    Register Link : http://zed.ro/registration_ZentaurX.php
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#!ligzHBAZ!NWv6tsXxo...dW_LdWhZffaDc0



  4. #3
    Content Advisor koriban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,354

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved the gate problem?

    It's almost as if the files are poorly coded

    If only there was a hero we could rely on to rebuild our hopes and dreams of a Mir3 server.


  5. #4
    Smir.co.uk Martyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kent - UK
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by koriban View Post
    It's almost as if the files are poorly coded

    If only there was a hero we could rely on to rebuild our hopes and dreams of a Mir3 server.

    wheres the cat?

    ---------- Post Merged at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:47 PM ----------

    nvm found it

  6. #5
    LOMCN Rookie sh5002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    82

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved GSP the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    the only one close and being near to fix was DjDarkBoyZ

    but when he had 35-40online he had same problem like you
    thx zed .

    나의 SM-N916S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

  7. #6
    Loyal Member ventus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    474

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved the gate problem?

    I think DJ fixed these issues with the gates, but he is gone now to another work life. Hope maybe he releases the fixed gates. One can only dream.

  8. #7
    Loyal Member BoomBoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    90

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved GSP the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    the only one close and being near to fix was DjDarkBoyZ

    but when he had 35-40online he had same problem like you
    Has DjDarkBoyZ or anyone else tried to combine multiple game servers into one? That may help. I can remember retail had 3+ severs combined splitting maps between them.

  9. #8
    Loyal Member Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    256

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved the gate problem?

    http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthrea...Server-Mir3Gsp

    This guy fixed it but i cant see you getting in touch with him they use a Skype but i dont have it anymore ;(

  10. #9
    ☆☆☆☆☆ DjDarkBoyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    127...1
    Posts
    923

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved GSP the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by zedina View Post
    the only one close and being near to fix was DjDarkBoyZ

    but when he had 35-40online he had same problem like you
    lo, my last fixes for that server files fix that problems and add new features.
    The only problem is a little BounceBack on certain coords on some maps.

    Im a little out of lomcn, have no time, depending the day i take a look here.

    My old plans are to release a working Kor server files i have coded time ago but i desestimated that option due last changes in life.

    cya ;)

    - Legend Of Mir 3 Coder

  11. #10
    LOMCN Rookie sh5002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    82

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved GSP the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by DjDarkBoyZ View Post
    lo, my last fixes for that server files fix that problems and add new features.
    The only problem is a little BounceBack on certain coords on some maps.

    Im a little out of lomcn, have no time, depending the day i take a look here.

    My old plans are to release a working Kor server files i have coded time ago but i desestimated that option due last changes in life.

    cya ;)

    Long time no see. DJ
    Have you been well?
    I think it's very unfortunate that the work you make are buried.
    Please give us light.

  12. #11
    LOMCN Rookie Vaytrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    69

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved the gate problem?

    Since there's lack of ppl here. We have to become a team to get stronger hahaha
    (ultra lack of light)

  13. #12
    ZentaurX Dev Member zedina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    914

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaytrex View Post
    Since there's lack of ppl here. We have to become a team to get stronger hahaha
    (ultra lack of light)

    Some ppl are working but not want get involved
    Zentaur [미르 3] [和平号3]
    Register Link : http://zed.ro/registration_ZentaurX.php
    Download Link : https://mega.nz/#!ligzHBAZ!NWv6tsXxo...dW_LdWhZffaDc0



  14. #13
    ☆☆☆☆☆ DjDarkBoyZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    127...1
    Posts
    923

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved GSP the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by sh5002 View Post
    Long time no see. DJ
    Have you been well?
    I think it's very unfortunate that the work you make are buried.
    Please give us light.
    Im fine thx,
    i thinked in that time im out the comunity fix them but i see no one has fixed.

    The projects are in a backup to someday i can continue.

    I think about gsp, probably i release something one day. ;)

    - Legend Of Mir 3 Coder

  15. #14
    LOMCN Rookie Vaytrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    69

    Re: Hi ppl. Has anyone solved GSP the gate problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by DjDarkBoyZ View Post
    Im fine thx,
    i thinked in that time im out the comunity fix them but i see no one has fixed.

    The projects are in a backup to someday i can continue.

    I think about gsp, probably i release something one day. ;)
    Anything I can help? xD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •