LegendOfMir Immortal.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
Basic Informat
Server Files: Custom Crystal Files
IPAddress=41.235.181.6
Startlevel: 1
Level Cap: 50
Classes: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist
Server Rate: MidRate
Experience Rate = 1
Drop Rate = 1
Gold Rate = 1
AwakeningSystem
ConquestWar=SabukWall
NewSpells

DownLoads
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cy92u6u9hkucma5/Data.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k93jh80b9q9i3al/Map.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uw7b62edvyne7ur/CLIENTBUILD.rar

Legend Of Mir Immortal Server

-#StartLevel
Everyone will start at level 1

-#LevelCap
At the moment the levelcap is set at 50, however we dont expect players to reach this level before the cap will be raised

-#Classes
Lately we've seen many servers with to many classes fail in balancing, therefore we've decided to only go with the origins: Warrior, Taoist and Wizard

-#LevelingAreas
About every 10 levels you will be up to new places designed for your level but a wise man once said "Those who try will succeed!"

-#HuntingAreas
Huntingareas are the places you want to hunt for gear. Most places will have a boss and one or more sub-boss(es)

-#GroupCaves
Groupcaves are roughly the same idea as huntingareas only harder. The past has learned us that harder equals more rewards! Go and find out

-#AwakeningSystem
Awakeningsystem for those who cannot stand their normal items. Give the awakeningstatue a visit and see what it's up to

-#ConquestWar
Sabukwall will take place every Thursday and Sunday at 8 (server time). Being [Sabukwall] owner will come with some perks worth fighting over. Which guild will you be joining?

-#NewSpells
Theres a new spell for each class YinYangBurst , FireStorm , TroupleAttack.

There will be way more ingame and coming but we'd like to take one step at a time to balance the game as much as possible, PvE and PvP wise. If there's any suggestions or questions feel free to leave me a message on here or ingame.

GameMaster Is: Immortal

PS. currently the server is hosted from my home. Soon as server will be ready for live we'll try and move it to a dedicated server (also open for good suggestions). We're also working on a website and forums but the server currently has our priority!

Thank you and hopefully see you ingame.

Server Beta Is Starting 2moro.

-ScreenShots-

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Good luck.

Tho seeing the terms 'ur' and 'No Thx' in an NPC makes me cringe.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
I honestly think you need better words in NPC scripts.

"UR" / "No Thx" / "Healing me"

2nd thing is are you sure this is not just a copy of fiveheroes?

same spells, used the same maps fiveheroes had.. honestly about 90% of the pictures i have seen above just reminds me of fiveheroes.

apart from that.. good luck.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
I have seen these things in ReturnMir. Are you with XaioXin on the Team or is this another server similar? Same Spells with same Effects :/ , Same caves lol :D , items and NPC's

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
Good luck
thank you mate.

---------- Post Merged at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:54 PM ----------

I honestly think you need better words in NPC scripts.

"UR" / "No Thx" / "Healing me"

2nd thing is are you sure this is not just a copy of fiveheroes?

same spells, used the same maps fiveheroes had.. honestly about 90% of the pictures i have seen above just reminds me of fiveheroes.

apart from that.. good luck.

thank you mate .
i alrdy sorted all npcs scripts yd dude and ye this serv aint copy of 5h i dnt think so that 5h had this SW or most npcs and lot of KR maps aint like 5h one.

---------- Post Merged at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:56 PM ----------

I have seen these things in ReturnMir. Are you with XaioXin on the Team or is this another server similar? Same Spells with same Effects :/ , Same caves lol :D , items and NPC's
which mir ur talking about i didnt realise that theres a mir called ReturnMir are online atm.
this mir is for me and im only the game master and no one elsa had the server except me.
thank you pal.

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:58 PM ----------

GL bro but for me server giv nothing new xD
thank you mate. :its my frist serv im opening and sure ill be learning more soon and gonna make something special.

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Server looks fine so far but needs some work on it. Best of luck to both GM's!

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
which mir ur talking about i didnt realise that theres a mir called ReturnMir are online atm.
this mir is for me and im only the game master and no one else had the server except me.
thank you pal.
i am talking about it ReturnMir It was open test from several weeks ago and the server you were talking about was already the same stuff in Return I thought it was Return and you changed the server name.

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
Server looks fine so far but needs some work on it. Best of luck to both GM's!
thank you mate.
ill do my best to make this serv looks more interesting.

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:02 AM ----------

i am talking about it ReturnMir It was open test from several weeks ago and the server you were talking about was already the same stuff in Return I thought it was Return and you changed the server name.
na dude no thing of what ur saying happend. i didnt change any servers name.

---------- Post Merged at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Join date September
Release date October. ..
ye mate i know :) wheres the problem ?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
ye mate i know :) wheres the problem ?

usually the problem is that you're either hiding who you really are as you made terrible servers in the past, or you have just got the base files and done very little to them to make it actually worth playing

its probably both

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
usually the problem is that you're either hiding who you really are as you made terrible servers in the past, or you have just got the base files and done very little to them to make it actually worth playing

its probably both
1st as i said befor mate its my frist server im opening and im no one of whose ur thinking about.
2nd i didnt done little to my server as i have learnt so much from lomcn posts to solve problems and i have asked lot of gms abut what i needed to make and i dnt know how to make.

---------- Post Merged at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:14 AM ----------

server is online as beta server atm
last exe
http://www.mediafire.com/file/n6heukaolciq2zu/CLIENT.rar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.