LegendOfMir Immortal.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
what date up ?:D
i dont know rly mate but be sure that im priveting u @lomcn newest news about the serv.
thank u man.

---------- Post Merged at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:22 PM ----------

holy ****ing ****, the comments of the Egyptians here are just so funny to read :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new: :biggrin-new:
gd one at least we make u guys laugh, while u guys keep spaming **** about us :)
thanks god that im not like u.
go awy i wont reply @ur replies anymore.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Do you think yourself a coder? You made me laugh enough
i rly mate said it more than 1 time befor that i will not open the game as live one without paying host.
i dno rly why they just dont want new coders like me to start thier own servers and try and try more , i fail in server but next mybe i success.
so all im saying that why if u dnt like the serv just ignore it and stop commenting **** on thread and piss me off and give other ppl who enjoy playing there test it with me and let me do more work in the serv.

big thanks to u hany.

You are ignoring because you can not respond
You ignore who says the truth?

ignore this stupid ppl mate, they rly dnt know anything abut egypt.
they still thinking that we ridin camels and bla bla bla . at least we arent like em .

i dont know rly everynew forum account posting thread or replyin on a thread they call him ''MOH'' , i have seen moh name in this forum more than the posts i have typed in the forums till now lol.

Moh was not from Qatar. It is from Egypt and it is not difficult to change your IPAddress..

dude i swear im not moh.
tai can check ips if my ip is like moh one he can ban my forum .
moh is from Qatar or something like this and im from egypt.

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:39 PM ----------

So what exactly is it that you're waiting for to be able to pay for a host? How comes you need to put the server online before you can get a host? Are you expecting to sell in-game items?
i think he's trying to hacking any host for himself but still not succes ..

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:41 PM ----------

lol syria and jordan hah :/ iam egyption but i swear this is the most rich country u will see but not for pple only for army and the president any way "egypt not so bad as u all think there are good pple too" 2nd moh is nothing why all going to think about moh every topic and all know he is nothing KingII every one here have the ability to create a server "LOMCN here to help pple new or old one in same way" so plz dont make pple go down and every one here have a mind to download or skip any server he saw
With respect for all Thx
Syria and Jordan are rich? What about France London and others?
I am not saying that Egypt is poor I defend it because it is my country and reading the words as well and you will understand what to talk about

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
retarded.jpg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
dude i swear im not moh.
tai can check ips if my ip is like moh one he can ban my forum .
moh is from Qatar or something like this and im from egypt.

I have already confirmed in another thread that you are Moh. Everyone knows it. Do you think we're stupid? Give up.

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
I have already confirmed in another thread that you are Moh. Everyone knows it. Do you think we're stupid? Give up.
loling irl hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
ur not doing ur job well then pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.