LegendOfMir Immortal.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
Im honestly struggling to understand most of what youre saying in your replys here. Server looks thrown together and not much to do.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Im honestly struggling to understand most of what youre saying in your replys here. Server looks thrown together and not much to do.

Even if we ignore the fact base files are essentially a server in themselves and contain all the primary functions of Mir.

What is it your expecting to see/do that crosses the line between "not much to do" and OK?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Even if we ignore the fact base files are essentially a server in themselves and contain all the primary functions of Mir.

What is it your expecting to see/do that crosses the line between "not much to do" and OK?

It's about custom content; it almost shows the server owners dedication, as nearly everyone can host their own server from the standard files, it's what you choose to do with them.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
Honestly, I find this a copy of fiveheroes .. some names are changed some items are renamed

NPCs are just funny to read .. I honestly don't know but I don't think this is a worth to try server.. with all my respect.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
It's about custom content; it almost shows the server owners dedication, as nearly everyone can host their own server from the standard files, it's what you choose to do with them.

Define custom content in the context of 'things to do' that other servers offer over this.
With the exception of quest which i just noticed he did not mention.

It was a serious question, i wasn't just being mean.
Admittedly it was more general curiosity rather than this server specifically.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007

:sneakiness:

Somethink more then this server offers. Feels cloned thrown together, Be nice to see some creativity.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Seeing the " im a wiz/war/tao give me bluh bluh kit and level " just made me feel this isnt the server for me
quick content is never appealing thats why woodenswords and basedress been made just to get the player
a motive to get a better gear and not just get anything by a click of an npc

take this as an advice and not a hateful criticise, thanks.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Define custom content in the context of 'things to do' that other servers offer over this.
With the exception of quest which i just noticed he did not mention.

It was a serious question, i wasn't just being mean.
Admittedly it was more general curiosity rather than this server specifically.

No I get where you are coming from!
I mean I guess it's just nice to feel as if the server owner has tried to do something other than the base files, to break up the grind into different grinds really (Mir is just a grindfest)
Personally I have added "Challenge" Quests, where you speak to and fight Certain "super" versions of monsters, and get Challenge Tokens (you can exchange them for temporary rewards / buffs) the quests chain so you have to complete the previous one before going onto the next one (you find them in random provinces)
I have also added a Weapon Enhancing System outside of Awakening (you collect various types of Orbs to upgrade weaponry and change its looks); and actual quest chains to upgrade a specific weapon set for each class among many other things.

I guess adding new stuff into existing areas helps a lot, it makes people explore maps that they probably have already 100x before but actually with a different purpose and result; adding new areas, as well as AI and quest lines (and actually interesting quests opposed to go kill x oma, thanks now go kill x omafighter come back and repeat).

But to me, the server could contain all of that but the way the advert is done you would have no idea as it's just a wall of text.

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017
IP Changed in the first hour !
dude can u fking leave me alone ? if u dont like my server go awy and do anything elsa useful.
i dnt know rly why you are so mad ! everyone elsa wishing me GL running my server and rest advisin me to get my serv better while ur keeping moan on my thread and commenting ****.
thank you!

---------- Post Merged at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Honestly, I find this a copy of fiveheroes .. some names are changed some items are renamed

NPCs are just funny to read .. I honestly don't know but I don't think this is a worth to try server.. with all my respect.
i alrdy said i have sorted all npcs scripts and ill try to change lot of caves and make it looks better more , i rly doing my best and still learning , anyway server is still in beta till i sort everything and take advices from u guys :)
thank u mate.

---------- Post Merged at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:33 PM ----------

quick turnarounds around here lol
theres no problem if this quick turnarounds becamse useful for me and the ppl who wanna play the game , anyway im still learning and ill do my best to make the server looks better and more fun!

---------- Post Merged at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Seeing the " im a wiz/war/tao give me bluh bluh kit and level " just made me feel this isnt the server for me
quick content is never appealing thats why woodenswords and basedress been made just to get the player
a motive to get a better gear and not just get anything by a click of an npc

take this as an advice and not a hateful criticise, thanks.
i have been working on the server even after i posted screenshots @Lomcn and lot of things alrdy got changed bro , npcs scripts , levels till 25 made harder , start kit is woodensword and basedress .
i rly take the bad comments they are commenting as an advice as u said mate and try sort the things in mir they dont like.

thank u mate :) .

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
dude can u fking leave me alone ? if u dont like my server go away and do anything else useful.
i dnt know rly why you are so mad ! everyone else wishing me GL running my server and rest advisin me to get my serverbetter while ur keeping moan on my thread and commenting ****.
thank you!
Calm down .. Why fanaticism? ! You have forgotten some of the letters in your words and i have edited them for you in red

Status
Not open for further replies.