Server status and online users

wondernan

Banned
Banned
Oct 16, 2017
Hi i am making my own server and wanted to add a part to my site with the server status of it being online or offline and users online how do i do that? im a basic learner with html and php

wondernan

Banned
Banned
Oct 16, 2017
thank u a little guide would be nice as i dont know where to start or what files to use

would i need to use all of them files or ? i was kind of looking for something similiar to the one on these forums as i have two servers i wanted listed, one is lowrate and one is highrate

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
thank u a little guide would be nice as i dont know where to start or what files to use

would i need to use all of them files or ? i was kind of looking for something similiar to the one on these forums as i have two servers i wanted listed, one is lowrate and one is highrate

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of learning?

I mean when I started doing web development I used Google, you may also want to actually search for the thread where the server status archive originated from, it does work the same as the one posted on these forums it's just limited to the one server but with some code change it can be expanded to list multiple servers.

I get that we all need to learn some where but it may be better to start from the basics and progress from there, there's a whole bunch guides/tutorials available on the internet to help you.

Once you've learnt the basics and feel confident then I would attempt to incorporate the two statuses into it.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This is that Mecha guy... The one running the ripoff LOMCN copycat site, now wanting to copy our server status. Haha. **** off mate