NewComers To LOMCN

smoochy boys on tour

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
I noticed that all the newcomers joined LOMCN in 2017 now make their own server and without the help, they open their server from the first post,I think there are rules that do not allow new members to open their own server only after several months?!:confused: .. Anyway, I do not mind, but it's a bit weird:S

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I noticed that all the newcomers joined LOMCN in 2017 now make their own server and without the help, they open their server from the first post,I think there are rules that do not allow new members to open their own server only after several months?!:confused: .. Anyway, I do not mind, but it's a bit weird:S

There is also rules, not to cheat on every server and look at you're title.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Your title is pretty accurate too.

Incase you edit your title

Q6zPeZf.png

RebornMir

Banned
Banned
Sep 23, 2017

if they are alrdy know what they are doing in thier server and ppl gonna enjoy it and the gm wont be like cash cow, why not ?

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
to answer your question... Yes, it's moh.
lol :D

---------- Post Merged at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:15 AM ----------

if they are alrdy know what they are doing in thier server and ppl gonna enjoy it and the gm wont be like cash cow, why not ?
I said I do not mind but how did someone join LOMCN a few days ago opening a server? There are people working in their server for 1+ year and more and now see all the newcomers from several days ago open a server in a day or two! Has everything become so easy for everyone to open Mir?

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
You can have a server open in the time it takes to download the files and make an account...
People wont play it long, but still.

Don't see why it matters, ease of access is a good thing.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
You can have a server open in the time it takes to download the files and make an account...
People wont play it long, but still.

Don't see why it matters, ease of access is a good thing.
:grey:If everyone thinks of opening a server, who will goin play?

Last edited:

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
It is annoying seeing the 5 minute servers, but I feel they won't put people off as most people know that they are bad servers from the advert alone.

I also feel it just makes people appreciate the servers that have had effort put into them even more!

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
mabye they was working on servers under anothere names mabye they have been working for a year too where the problem here we not see any problem

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
The amount of times 'my' download files have been downloaded indicates that there are a LOT of people playing with their own servers that do not release anything. A LOT.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
The amount of times 'my' download files have been downloaded indicates that there are a LOT of people playing with their own servers that do not release anything. A LOT.

This is also the case with the source code. 125 Forks and stars, yet hardly any contribution or activity. (Though a lot of them are Chinese users who take the source and post on other forums instead)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It is annoying seeing the 5 minute servers, but I feel they won't put people off as most people know that they are bad servers from the advert alone.

I also feel it just makes people appreciate the servers that have had effort put into them even more!

I think there's also a handful of people who actually like these throwaway servers

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I think there's also a handful of people who actually like these throwaway servers

True! to be fair it's something to fill your time in while waiting for the next good server!

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
mabye they was working on servers under anothere names mabye they have been working for a year too where the problem here we not see any problem
If they work under other names, why not release their servers with old names?why release from new accounts ? what's point when make new account for release his server ?So if he opened his server by old name people would not play or what.

---------- Post Merged at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:59 PM ----------

True :D

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
If they work under other names, why not release their servers with old names?why release from new accounts ? what's point when make new account for release his server ?So if he opened his server by old name people would not play or what.
because they are banned =-/