~ HispaRed ~ [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Re: ~ HispaRed ~ Discussion

Shut up xD i'm just saying the server's dead when the weekend event is running basically and as a noob not in that original little clan of players you can't actually do ****, i was trying to kill a Ghoul at level 25 for 25 minutes of hitting just tted and got bored and apparently these lower tier bosses and meant for leveling so i'm just stuck lol.

Yep, agreed. Although I ain't played for a little bit, the first week I did included a weekend (believe it or not), and it felt ... just right... with the 4x, but that was starting zones so I brushed it away. I dunno, I just accepted it's not for me and moved on though. Shame as it really was pretty unique.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Was speaking to Andy ingame yesterday saying the same thing mate it's really unique and deserve a better user count, Andy did point out it's a Mir3 server he thinks with a real Launch and some direction for the Mir2 players it could do really well and i agree, such a shame.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

publicidadfb.jpg
publicidadfb.jpg

..:: [ PROMOTION LEVEL UP CAMPAIGN EXTENDED ] ::..

At the request of the players we have decided to extend the Level Up Campaign for one more month, ending on January 7, 2018.

We have also updated the prizes so that both new players and those who were already playing can have a new goal and take advantage of this promotion.

Those are the task and the prizes that will be given after reaching them in the game online Legend Of Mir HispaRed:

• Welcome special pack: Just for starting to play with a new character you will get a fabulous set of items to reach the next task so quick.
  • Level 10 pack: Reaching level 10 you will get another couple of items to continue on your adventure.
  • Level 30 pack: As soon as you reach the level 30 you will get the next set of items and bonuses , with which, you will be able to increase you abilities and spells.
  • Level 50 pack: All the character that reach the level 50, before ending the leveling campaing, will be prized with a set of items which will help you in your adventures:
    • An amazing amount of gold.
    • A notorious bonus to increase your spells and abilities.
    • A complete set of level 50 wich includes: Weapon, Helmet, Necklace, 2 bracelets, 4 rings, armour, boots and a belt.
  • Level 70 final new pack: As an additional reward for all players who have been playing hard and taking advantage of this level, they will receive different objects and improvements to customize the game mode of your character.

publicidadfb-bext.jpg

Don’t loose the chance to play this game with those amazing advantages. You all are welcomed to enter in the Hispared world!

If you have any doubt or suggestion about this campaing or about anything related to the game Legend Of Mir Hispared you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you giving our best support and trying to help and inform as much as we can without any commitment on your side.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

navidad.jpg

..::[ Christmas Event Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

In the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we are going to realize a special Christmas Event that will begin Monday, December 18 and will finish on Sunday, January 7 of 2018.

Rules of the Christmas event:

• You can get special Christmas objects called ChristmasCap from the drops of bosses and elites.
  • You can redeem these items for other special and higher value in the npc of the center of bichon wall called Shirly.
  • During this event there will be EXP x4 throughout the Mir world.
  • SP acquired from Bosses and Elites will be double the usual.
  • The drop of Bosses will be moderately increased.

Among the prizes to be exchanged, a new object of the Avatar type can be obtained to disguise your character, which will give different additional characteristics.

In addition, different types of additional events will be held to help players climb to level 70 and get all the prizes we offer in the promotion level. We hope you can enjoy this vacation and have the best possible time with the program of events that we propose.

In case that you need more detailed information about any of the changes made, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

We take this opportunity to wish you all a happy Christmas and a prosperous new year!

Last edited:

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009

Assasins cant refine or repair any weapons ?

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

granbusqueda.jpg

..:: [ The Great Quest Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

During the day of today 26-12-17 at 18:00 there will be a new event called The Great Quest in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed, a GM will directly assist to direct and organize the players.

The GM will hide in the Mir World and will give clues throughout 15 min so that the players can find it, the first one who finds it will take a random prize from a list of juicy prizes previously announced.

In total there will be 6 searches of 15 min each as a time limit, we hope you like this new proposed event and have a great time.

In case that you need more detailed information about this new proposal, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Hi all,

Being the delay in answering, on the server any class can refine and repair their weapons without problems. If you have had any problems doing so, check that you have all the windows updates installed correctly.

And obviously the server is online.

Regards!

crazylegs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2009

Yes that refine thing works perfectly :) Just cannot repair or refine a weapon directly from slot. It has to be in the inventory first.

Either i am just having bad luck or the game is setup this way, cant find any gear past lvl 28 im beginning to wonder if any even exist -_-. Tryed serpent mines, woomatemple, woomyon woods, nothing drops items except for a piece of armor once in a while and books, lots of books.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003

Is a good server, ive been plying a few days and am enjoying it.

Its very fluid and well designed from zone to zone, mobs are easily killable. The lvl 45 subs take about 5 mins each but I can solo them.. (41 tao).

The only thing that is quite apparent is that items / weapons don't seem to drop from the levelling zones you are directed to from 30-40. They drop in the ones below that but not above for some reason?

That said I have seen people my level with unique items so they must be getting them from somewhere.

I have been focussed on the exp event and getting high as possible before it ends so not been paying attention.

Could do with a few more English speaking players tho and if possible an extention of the event as ive only been playing 3 days (now lvl 41) having to do some major geeking to hit 50 :P

Main guild seems to be Spanish, have managed to get a few UK/English speaking players in a rival guild though so msg me if u want to join / want some help.

/Spiritedaway

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Is a really fun server.. but i had the same problem.. When you hit 44 it gets super hard to level even Sub bosses with the X4 exp weekend event only get 2-3%. No items was dropping off anything. Only thing to do was grind to 50 for the free 50 Item box... But got bored and quit was nobody to play with that spoke English.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

granbusqueda2.jpg

Tomorrow Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 18:00 we will make the fun event known as The Great Quest in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed, where we will distribute on a special day such fantastic gifts among our players.

The GM will hide in the Mir World and will give clues throughout 15 min so that the players can find it, the first one who finds it will take a random prize from a list of juicy prizes previously announced.

In total there will be 6 searches of 15 min each as a time limit, we hope you like this new proposed event and have a great time.

In case that you need more detailed information about this new proposal, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

@Piff1, crazylegs and Spiritedaway: ​Except for armor, boots and belts, the rest of the team from level 30 onwards can usually be obtained by hunting bosses.

You can also get objects over 30 or great power by completing certain missions of the path "Road to adventurer" or hunting Elites.

We have designed it so that players get used to hunting in groups, interact and have fun accompanied, we try to offer a cooperative multiplayer online game.

Try to get together with other players and hunt as many bosses as you can a day, get into a guild, make your own or just make your hunting group.

It is all designed so that the game is not so easy and the players make an effort to interact with other players. The drops of objects from level 30 onwards is not something common, but it is something that must be farmed insisting on hunting Bosses in a group.

stephens_l

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2003

granbusqueda2.jpg

Tomorrow Saturday, January 6, 2018 at 18:00 we will make the fun event known as The Great Quest in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed, where we will distribute on a special day such fantastic gifts among our players.

@Piff1, crazylegs and Spiritedaway: ​Except for armor, boots and belts, the rest of the team from level 30 onwards can usually be obtained by hunting bosses.

You can also get objects over 30 or great power by completing certain missions of the path "Road to adventurer" or hunting Elites.

We have designed it so that players get used to hunting in groups, interact and have fun accompanied, we try to offer a cooperative multiplayer online game.

Try to get together with other players and hunt as many bosses as you can a day, get into a guild, make your own or just make your hunting group.

It is all designed so that the game is not so easy and the players make an effort to interact with other players. The drops of objects from level 30 onwards is not something common, but it is something that must be farmed insisting on hunting Bosses in a group.

That's all well and good but the Uk players come on in small amounts, see there is no one who will even talk to them (the Spanish) get bored and leave.

You should do something to encourage the English speaking base, maybe some event linked to lomcn players that offers exp/rewards to join and stay on server to give it time to build up a English base.

The Spanish just ignore you, ive tried many times to chat with them but nothing.

Also this crazy chickens event.. that is killing ur server man. I experienced it for the first time last night and its just nuts.

You need to randomize events and do them throughout the week, give small amount of notice cos as it stands LOADS of people log on in time for the event. They get silly amounts of exp then log off again.. till the next one..

(I'm now stood in sz and I have seen one other in the last 20 mins), not good for a newish player.

Randomizing it would mean they would have to play more often,

I wondered why certain people were crazy high level and others were not.

Other than that your server is very good, parts of it are designed very well. The way it is currently managed is killing it though as mir players being as they are, they just take advantage of the best bits and leave the rest.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

assassins.jpg

..:: [
Impious Order Of Assassins Legend Of Mir HispaRed
] :..

In the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we are going to realize a special event called this time Impious Order Of Assassins that will begin on 10-01-18 and will end on 21-01-18.

To participate in this sensational event that we have prepared, you should talk to the NPC called Kitus that you can find in the center of Bichon Wall.

You will have to complete a special mission that will reward everyone who finishes it with a generous amount of EXP and a special rare ring that is part of a new set in game.

This ring called BanisherRing will grant certain special properties to its bearer, and that can only be achieved by completing the special mission of Impious Order Of Assassins event.

In case that you need more detailed information about any of the changes made, you can contact us using our contact form.

We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.
We take this opportunity to thank you for your support and dedication during the development of this game.

@stephens_l: Thank you for responding with your opinion on this topic.

I think there are players who only enter events and take advantage of them as you indicate, and I also believe that there are players who not only take advantage of these events, but also play daily and try to progress in the game. There is everything and there is always going to be everything in all the servers and games. Anyway, if you have any more detailed idea to strengthen the base of English players I am open to ideas.

We at the moment warn of the great events always through our website, social networks like ******** and twitter and also in the LOMCN forum. The most modest events are usually reported only on our website and social networks.

The server was originally in Spanish, and we had everything in English to boost the number of English players. We have also carried out campaigns on ******** and adwords paying, just as we are paying to appear on the LOMCN banner.

If you find another way to encourage the English public I would be grateful.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

eternal.jpg

..:: [ Eternal Crusade Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

In the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we are going to realize a special event called this time Eternal Crusade that will begin on 26-01-18 and will end on 09-02-18.

To participate in this sensational event that we have prepared, you should talk to the NPC called Ignis that you can find in the center of Bichon Wall.

You will have to complete a special mission that will reward everyone who finishes it with a generous amount of EXP and a special rare necklace that is part of a new set in game.

This necklace called BanisherNecklace will grant certain special properties to its bearer, and that can only be achieved by completing one of the special missions of Eternal Crusade event.

There will be three different missions each focused on a range of players depending on their level, thus adjusting the difficulty of the mission.

Teamwork will be rewarded by hunting different bosses with your friends or battle mates.

In case that you need more detailed information about any of the changes made, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

We take this opportunity to thank you for your support and dedication during the development of this game.

Last edited:

KangBang

Please Ignore Me
Banned
Jan 26, 2018

Patching now, will post feedback later.

---------- Post Merged on 28-01-2018 at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-01-2018 at 09:25 PM ----------

Server is looking good, slow progression though and very repetitive. Barely any players online ever lol

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

granbusqueda3.jpg

This Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 18:00 we will make the fun event known as The Great Quest in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed, where we will distribute on a special day such fantastic gifts among our players.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK

A few things. Low lvl mobs (Raking cats scarecrows yobs yetis omas and deer round bichon) are still a bit hard to kill for solo low lvl people (needed for quests)

Tao pets ( i have skelly shinsu and deva) move far to slowly (its liek they have constant 2 step lag) making them useless in pvp and a bit of a pain in pve (other than that they seem to be fine)

Teleport costs are way to high and to get to one place you first have to teleport to another. Why cant we just teleport from bw to tao school or to mudwall? 15k each teleport is far to high i am lvl 38 and i am losing so much gold due to teleporting im not even breaking even on a hunt (pots and teleports and tiger food out weighs my gold income lol )

Other than that so far its a great server thank you :D

DeMoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004

Hello sweetfa,

First of all I wanted to thank you for getting in touch with us and sharing your opinion on certain aspects of the game.

It is something that we value very much, the interest on the part of a player that contacts us and explains his first impressions.

I will try to answer all your doubts step by step so as not to make mistakes.

The server configuration is completely customized, so creatures outside bichonwall are not required for any mission related to pets.

They are required for missions of the approximate level that creatures on the outskirts of bichon have. Look at the NPC called Sensei in the center of the city, you will see that there you are entrusting the first simple missions and will guide you so that you can go forward without problem.

The missions that require you to hunt a Boss or an Elite, are designed to be completed as a group and not alone. I point it out so there are no misunderstandings.

Taoist mascots do not work like other servers, they start with base statistics and they increase depending on the SC power of the Taoist.

The more SC the owner has and the more level your pet has (shinsu, familiar, deva), the better the statistics of that creature. The speed of movement and attack are within these basic characteristics, so it is possible that at first you feel somewhat slow, but later as you advance in the game the pets will be much more powerful.

This change has been made so that Taoist pets are useful at higher levels, and do not remain forgotten.

As far as teleportation is concerned, at the beginning you may feel somewhat expensive, but later on with that you start playing you will see that they are very affordable.

Keep in mind that they are not paid until the player does not acquire level 20 approximately, so from level 20 downwards they can use them for free.

I hope I have been able to help you with your doubts, in case you have more questions or have any problems please contact us again. We will assist you as soon as possible.

Carefully greetings,

jonan87

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 19, 2017

Good news for low level players!!!

New quests added to do by yourself, not necesary to do them in group to get new sets of items that will help them on their adventure!!
Those are located around Bichon NPCs and Taoist NPCs and adjusted to the level of the place you have to move to do them.
The request of new players has been attended to be able to get better items without the need of killing bosses!
Those 2 new paths are called New Adventurer and The Revenge.
Hope with those 2 the player will get enought set to start doing better quest and mobs.

Also New quests has been added for the people who is increasing and getting more level that will give to the new players some very succulent items to improve their sets and even the char stats!

B.R:

Jhonan

Last edited:

DeMoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004

After taking in account the suggestions of our players we are proud of present 26 new quest separated in 4 groups in the online game Legend Of Mir Hispared called: New Adventurer, The Revenge, Pest Control and The Damned Island in which new and old player will be able to get items to equip their characters!

The base of those quests will be to get an amount of items dropped by normal monsters, These missions are designed to be carried out together with the quests of leveling existing from the beginning of the server, so the help given to the players will be doubled. Also getting those items the players will be able to start completing the new quest: Jade Statues and Gold Statues that will help them leveling with of the amount of exp given.

The quests can be started from the 14th level giving the chance to all the new player to get better sets to keep growing in their adventure and be able to start killing higher level monsters as semis and bosses, also those quests has been set to do by yourself of with the help of a group so the chance to finish them faster increase in a group.

The item sets starts at level 31 till level 42, so after getting the higher level set the players will be able to hunt higher monsters so the probability of getting better items will be increased.

We hope to be able to continue developing new quest and events for the entertainment of our players and giving good moments and happiness to them.