~ HispaRed ~ [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Re: ~ HispaRed Legend of Mir ~ "The New Age"

Whats happening with this server? are they going to do Spanish/English or are they just leaving it all Spanish?

Played it for a few hours kind of started to get used to it but its still a pain really.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016

TBH its perfectly playable as it is, had to use google translate for a few things but once you know, you know. Would defiantly attract more English speaking players if it were translated thought.

Found a bug with Tao pets and BlessedArnour/SoulShield . If you buff your pets with Blessed it significantly lowers their HP and if you buff them with SoulShield they do practically no damage, went from doing 70s/80s on insect cave mobs to 10s/20s.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Yeah my friend mentioned that 0115, strange bug.

Also i am finding it a bit demotivating now as managed to get to level 30 , to find out the only way i can get new items is by killing woomataurus and bonewhoo ( OKS ) , which are both camped by the players who can actually kill them... kind of sucks when you're a wizz and still get 2hit by everything in your current levelling area.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

Hello, sorry for taking time to answer. I am very busy at work and I have little free time.

We already made the change of the server, now the ping must be much smaller.

We have solved some errors, both client and server, that will be implemented tomorrow. The client is updated automatically.

Thank you for notifying the errors, I will try to solve it as soon as possible.

We are currently reviewing the spells, we know that some are desconpensadas, and that give much advantage to some classes, we will try to have it solved as soon as possible.

We have reduced the time of respanw of the bosses, little by little we will expand zones and adding more quest.

We will translate the server, not the full, but if the important parts, system text, quest, etc. but not immediately, but surely before the end of this month, we believe that it is more important to repair bugs and balance characters.

There are players who speak English, and do not usually have problems explaining something you do not understand, you also have the support forum, where you can ask any questions you have in English.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Your a pure Moron if you think Spain isn't a poor Country, Spain was on the boarder line of being like Turkey if English Tourist didn't go their so much per year and buy Vila's their trade would be 0 and it would be a 2nd turkey. Part of Africa are poor, like every single continent on Earth, get off my dick n stop quoting me when you have 0 clue lol. My Parents own's a Vila in La Manga every 5-6 months as a kid i would go with them for 1 month periods at a time, Parts of Spain are in serious poverty and believe me do not have money to be chucking into Mir.
Not that I care to argue, but Spain is in the top 25-30 brackets for all but one key marker that can be used to measure wealth and a countries buying power.

A few areas being slums doesn't a poor country make. You go to Qatar and I'm sure there are certain areas where the people live like animals.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Your a pure Moron if you think Spain isn't a poor Country, Spain was on the boarder line of being like Turkey if English Tourist didn't go their so much per year and buy Vila's their trade would be 0 and it would be a 2nd turkey. Part of Africa are poor, like every single continent on Earth, get off my dick n stop quoting me when you have 0 clue lol. My Parents own's a Vila in La Manga every 5-6 months as a kid i would go with them for 1 month periods at a time, Parts of Spain are in serious poverty and believe me do not have money to be chucking into Mir.

You are a massive tool.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

how come it would let me use ma spell books i have just started and tried to use fatal sword and it doesnt let me

---------- Post Merged at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:36 PM ----------

doesnt matter found out where to do it

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Interest died off fast with this server, didn't it.

Might give it a go if I can figure out how to kill the stupid music to begin with. Found the music volume slider but it is near minimum while the music plays full blast and it does F all anyway you slide it.

That music just confirms my aversion to mir3 I developed back in 2003 when mir3 was introduced here. At least on korean happy server I was able to mute it. o.O

Also wish they did something with that huge icon in windows volume mixer rather than remake mir2 into mir3 wannabe, that icon takes the mick but I suppose were are supposed to live with it as long as these files will be alive and kicking :S

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011

What's the usercount like on this server ? I'm curious as it's not showing on the server status, also i have seen a few people did try it, is it worth playing how are the balances feeling ingame ?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Nobody in BW SZ, two chars passed by in fifteen minutes I was there, I think its dead in the water.

Music can be shut off by moving slider to minimum and relog for the muting (or volume change) to take effect. One beef I have with controls - while it is nice for all F keys being available for skills, I miss being able to use F9 & 10 for bag and char window, especially the bag as pressing I to open it just won't cut it in longer run. But there likely won't be any longer run.

Mind you if all servers in that user panel were showing user counts, it would seem like that korean happy server meets you criteria of 100+ users online (weekends anyway, weekdays ~50) but apart from language difficulties, bulk of those users are robots, in fact I believe just a handful of actual pple play it with 95%+ being robots (but those don't seem to be a problem as normally you don't see them or run into them ingame).

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011

Nobody in BW SZ, two chars passed by in fifteen minutes I was there, I think its dead in the water.

Music can be shut off by moving slider to minimum and relog for the muting (or volume change) to take effect. One beef I have with controls - while it is nice for all F keys being available for skills, I miss being able to use F9 & 10 for bag and char window, especially the bag as pressing I to open it just won't cut it in longer run. But there likely won't be any longer run.

Mind you if all servers in that user panel were showing user counts, it would seem like that korean happy server meets you criteria of 100+ users online (weekends anyway, weekdays ~50) but apart from language difficulties, bulk of those users are robots, in fact I believe just a handful of actual pple play it with 95%+ being robots (but those don't seem to be a problem as normally you don't see them or run into them ingame).

Yea i was thinking about Happy aswel, but the language might be a really big problem for me so cba to even try....

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland

This server been around long time just moved files to mir 2 before it was mir 3 and is well know for a $$$$$ server + if i remember right the GM plays himself being one of the top players now that might have changed?? GM justed to kick english players from the server ill try find old posts

found..

If you want to play it keep in mind you will have yo pay in order to have a good char in game. A lvl 40 wep costs about 100€, a lvl 50wep about 1100€, a lvl 60 wep about 11000, etc. And there's a lot of people with lvl 50+ items.

Body drop rate is high, so you will need to protect your stuff, about 20€ monthly.

GM plays his own server. He's lvl 121 (the highest), his girlfriend is 95 (the second), Ashran is 82 (4rth). They have their own guild also and the 7-8 top lvls are from that guild. Btw, only they have pro and paras and with added stats, like +20MC/DC. People spend years to get a 12DC/MC/SC ring and they got all that added stats with ints.

¿How many ints does the GM have in his account? :)

Have fun!

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?78840-HispaRed

things might have changed tho

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

This server been around long time just moved files to mir 2 before it was mir 3 and is well know for a $$$$$ server + if i remember right the GM plays himself being one of the top players now that might have changed?? GM justed to kick english players from the server ill try find old posts

found..

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?78840-HispaRed

things might have changed tho
Interesting read,

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Just one spanish man, Amancio Ortega can buy your city and make u and all ur friends & family his personal slaves son. Calm down lol

O/T I'm not saying this serv looks like a cash cow, it's GS does :surprise:

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

View attachment 18960
publicidadfb.jpg

[ FINAL RELEASE IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE]

We are proud to anounce that the project "Legend Of Mir HispaRed The New Age" has finish the beta version to start finally the release version.

We have take in account the suggestions and the ideas added by players during those versions, repairing all the errors founded and getting better system of control.

The project begun in Spanish, but finally has been translated all to the English, leaving the English like the main and official languaje of the game.

We hope this change will please the suggestion of a big quantity of players, who asked for this change, getting a higher quantity of gamers online.

All the old accounts are going to be blocked, so all the players will be in the same conditions and without privileges, a leveling campaing it´s going to be started at the very first moment with the begining of the release version, with a couple of good prizes to give a push to all the welcomed new players.

publicidadfb-b.jpg

View attachment 18961

[ LEVEL UP CAMPAIGN ]

After reaching the end of the beta version in the online pc game Legend Of Mir Hispared The New Age, it's going to be given the welcome to the new players with an amazing leveling campaing. The price will be focused to the players depending on reaching some task related to the level of the character.

Those are the task and the prizes that will be given after reaching them:

• Welcome special pack: Just for starting to play with a new character you will get a fabulous set of items to reach the next task so quick.
  • Level 10 pack: Reaching level 10 you will get another couple of items to continue on your adventure.
  • Level 30 pack: As soon as you reach the level 30 you will get the next set of items and bonuses , with which, you will be able to increase you abilities and spells.
  • Level 50 final pack: All the character that reach the level 50, before ending the leveling campaing, will be prized with a set of items which will help you in your adventure:
    - An amazing amount of gold.
    - A notorious bonus to increase your spells and abilities.
    - A complete set of level 50 wich includes: Weapon, Helmet, Necklace, 2 bracelets, 4 rings, armour, boots and a belt.

The campaing will start on friday 20th October 2017 and will end on monday 4th December 2017. You all are welcomed to enter in the Hispared world!

If you have any doubt or suggestion about this campaing or about anything related to the game Legend Of Mir Hispared you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you giving our best support and trying to help and inform as much as we can without any commitment on your side.

Beside all this all the old accounts are going to be blocked, so all the players will be in the same conditions and without privileges.

Thank you for your support.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Re: ~ HispaRed ~ Discussion

Only played for 20 minutes, but I see that quest tracking doesn't seem to work like normal. With the amount of kill mob quests, thats quite annoying having to go in to quest to check figures etc.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017

How many players are in the game anyways? its not on the server list

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Shrug. Saw maybe 1 or two noobs with me when i joined. All I know