~ HispaRed ~ [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DeMoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Re: ~ HispaRed Legend of Mir ~ "The New Age"

Hi all,

The server is now open and the game data will not be erased (no wiped), and It is perfectly playable.

With regard to language, the names of objects and spells have been maintained in English. The rest of content is in Spanish. Depending on the number of players in one language or another, we could pass the language from Spanish to English, or make it bilingual.

I feel that you did not like the objects found in the GameShop, if they are placed is to improve the experience inside the game and that we can keep the project expenses with the few contributions that are made.

We will not allow it to become a P2W, and in case we see that there was some possible abuse we would look to correct it as soon as possible.

Thank you for mentioning the work we have been doing for so long, and for the support shown. We hope you can give it a try and enjoy this great project.

I also wanted to give the special thanks to Far and the whole team of Crystal M2, for having created the project an open source project like crystal.

Regards and have fun!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

If you had the NPC's giving both English / Spanish language it could be massive logged on it looks and feel very nice from the uk.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

We will not allow it to become a P2W, and in case we see that there was some possible abuse we would look to correct it as soon as possible.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like you have too much of a User base so are likely unfamiliar with the effects of such a GameShop.

This type specifically will be severely abused by some of the players in LOMCN, and before you realise it will tip the server upside down.

PvP rewards would be no-existant (Due to not dying from a RevRing type effect).
PvP would also be 1 sided, depending on who has the most of these effects.
Massive stat boosts would be fine, as long as the stats of the server were also high (0-30 on a server that has high rates would be like 0-3 on low rates, which is fine). However, after seeing some high level rings for example, they were only 0-10 at best.

The Skill and Attribute point scrolls are also over powering as if you buy a ton of them, players would end up with enormous hidden stats that their items don't show. Perhaps you have a block in place for this? Sadly we didn't get too far into the server as soon as we saw the Gameshop...

Knowing Skills can go up to Lv10 after lvling skills to 3 like normal, you should expect to find P2W players with all Lv10 spells/skills just dominating.

Your best bet would be to re-think your approach, and you may soon find a flood of players from here coming to join as it seemed like it has a bright future.

The Spanish language is a minimal problem as after so many years of playing, it's rather easy to distinguish what's going on. Besides, as mentioned the majority of it is still in English such as skill and mob names etc.

Hopefully you can get back to us on the GameShop, as i'd like to give it a real go.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

How many users are actually on this? Ive been ingame for a few hours and seen 2 other players.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

If you had the NPC's giving both English / Spanish language it could be massive logged on it looks and feel very nice from the uk.

This, having the option of English/Spanish on NPCs alone would be enough for the English players to come and play this.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

Hi all,

The server is now open and the game data will not be erased (no wiped), and It is perfectly playable.

With regard to language, the names of objects and spells have been maintained in English. The rest of content is in Spanish. Depending on the number of players in one language or another, we could pass the language from Spanish to English, or make it bilingual.

I feel that you did not like the objects found in the GameShop, if they are placed is to improve the experience inside the game and that we can keep the project expenses with the few contributions that are made.

Thank you for mentioning the work we have been doing for so long, and for the support shown. We hope you can give it a try and enjoy this great project.

I also wanted to give the special thanks to Far and the whole team of Crystal M2, for having created the project an open source project like crystal.

Regards and have fun!

the language of the server can come after you put in-game gold prices on GG shop items, make it so its a decent gold sink so its not abused. from what your current GG shop looks like its 100% PAY 2 WIN.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

Hi, I will try to clarify and respond, in a general way

Currently the server is online, but it is in "BETA", this means, the advances of the characters are saved, but we still solve bugs, errors, and most importantly the balance between characters, bosses, stats, etc. is not easy task and requires time.

For that reason, spells, currently can not be raised more than level 3, because they break the balance.

The levels of the spells will be raised by SP points, which can be achieved by killing bosses, quest, or buying them in the gameshop.

The items of the gameshop, we pretend to be items to make life easier for the players, and like the spells, would not have to be determinants or something that breaks the balance.
The equipment,You can use 2 additional rings, 4 in total, the different improvements that can be made, and the distribution of skill points (AP), Is what makes the difference, not the items that can be bought.

In the previous version, we had the 2 languages, Spanish and English, but practically all of the players were Spanish speaking, for that reason we decided to do it only in Spanish, if necessary we could do bilingual.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Hi, I will try to clarify and respond, in a general way

Currently the server is online, but it is in "BETA", this means, the advances of the characters are saved, but we still solve bugs, errors, and most importantly the balance between characters, bosses, stats, etc. is not easy task and requires time.

For that reason, spells, currently can not be raised more than level 3, because they break the balance.

The levels of the spells will be raised by SP points, which can be achieved by killing bosses, quest, or buying them in the gameshop.

The items of the gameshop, we pretend to be items to make life easier for the players, and like the spells, would not have to be determinants or something that breaks the balance.
The equipment,You can use 2 additional rings, 4 in total, the different improvements that can be made, and the distribution of skill points (AP), Is what makes the difference, not the items that can be bought.

In the previous version, we had the 2 languages, Spanish and English, but practically all of the players were Spanish speaking, for that reason we decided to do it only in Spanish, if necessary we could do bilingual.

Mir2 has a bigger English following then Mir3, If you want to be on the lines of Chronicles or Archon you need to offer both languages, people will not play because of it.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Put it in English and the people will come , however you will probably need to adjust the gameshop..

I appreciate the website has 4000 followers but I can promise you I saw 2 characters today. I went to bichon wall , serpent valley and something called the wastelands. Maybe I'm missing a secret town where everybody hangs out ?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

why is the whole advertisement in English yet the server is only Spanish your not gonna many people from this forums with only one language, like Deano said mir2 has alot more English followers than Spanish that iv noticed personally..

by the screenshots server looks decent.. shame about the gameshop though.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

the distribution of skill points (AP), Is what makes the difference, not the items that can be bought.

This is why we have a problem.

You have an AP Scroll alongside the SP Scroll.

Although you have mentioned you can't go above Skill Level 3 (Making SP currently useless), that makes the 5000 SP Scroll useless (At the moment).

But the AP scroll is there and will be abused.

I understand the difference in the server, i found the 4 rings to be quite the game changer for some classes (Sin could have Speed and DC for example). But this won't match anyone with deep enough pockets to unlimitly boost their AP.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Spanish userbase is mainly on Mir 3.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England

"I don't like how you've done that", "why is it in Spanish", "change that and I might play".
Have you lot heard yourselves ?
If some Spaniards make a server then why shouldn't it be primarily in Spanish ?

If you like it, play it, if not, "move along, there's nothing for you here".

It looks quite interesting and good to see the files getting yet another twist.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

"I don't like how you've done that", "why is it in Spanish", "change that and I might play".

People are asking for it to be Spanish and English not just English... why advertise a Spanish server totally in English on lets face it an English forum for the whole game to only be in Spanish?, its not too much to ask to be able to understand what an NPC is saying etc etc...

The fact people are asking for game shop to be changed is understandable have you seen what they have in it? its 100% pay 2 win right now.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

The AP can be achieved by leveling up, 1 per level from level 40, quest and gameshop and is limited, the total rise of each stats

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

The AP can be achieved by leveling up, 1 per level from level 40, quest and gameshop and is limited, the total rise of each stats

Could you explain this "limit".

I saw the AP screen and you can put points in both the minimum and maximum stat....

If the limit is say...5-5 per stat, then fair enough. But if it's 50 per stat....someone at Lv40 could have 50-50 of every stat, more than me lol.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

People are welcome to voice their opinions like you just have, That's the freedom of the forum.
People will play it regardless choices of the Server Owners.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

server seems to have disconnected

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Why put an advert on an English forum then ? Clearly need's the players why not make the effort like the Korean server HAPPY are which are slower converting all NPC's to Korean / English and believe me i can't see this server having as many NPC as that lol.