~ HispaRed ~ [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
Re: ~ HispaRed Legend of Mir ~ "The New Age"

The Happy Server your a talking about is trying to acctually make an effort i would play this game - i started happy and had to just click a few button's who knows you may be able to understand spannish at the end of it ..

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

Could you explain this "limit".

I saw the AP screen and you can put points in both the minimum and maximum stat....

If the limit is say...5-5 per stat, then fair enough. But if it's 50 per stat....someone at Lv40 could have 50-50 of every stat, more than me lol.

For example, a level 50 war, with a level 50 equipment; Has 10/115 DC, approximately, and 10 AP points to deal. In the first 40 levels AP is not given.

Currently the limit for stats is 250/250, and HP / MP is 5000, but these values ​​are sure to change, and surely will limit the maximum stats you can have per level, for example at level 50 you can only have as Maximum 4/8 DC, 10 levels, and 2 additional.
And limit the maximum AP that a character can have, to avoid large differences.

I remind you that we are still balancing and all this is subject to change.

We continue working on the server, and we have to make some stops, to implement the changes and bugs that we are solving, but the server is on 24/7

I want to clarify for those who comment that it will be a p2p server, p2w, that at no time that is the intention, and that we will not allow it, we use a server of its own, with exclusive internet connection for the server, and in Spain no Is cheap and we only pretend to cover expenses, nothing more.

If we think that some item of the game shop broke the balance, it will simply be changed or eliminated, although there are still other types of items to add.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

For example, a level 50 war, with a level 50 equipment; Has 10/115 DC, approximately, and 10 AP points to deal. In the first 40 levels AP is not given.

Currently the limit for stats is 250/250, and HP / MP is 5000, but these values ​​are sure to change, and surely will limit the maximum stats you can have per level, for example at level 50 you can only have as Maximum 4/8 DC, 10 levels, and 2 additional.
And limit the maximum AP that a character can have, to avoid large differences.

I remind you that we are still balancing and all this is subject to change.

We continue working on the server, and we have to make some stops, to implement the changes and bugs that we are solving, but the server is on 24/7

I want to clarify for those who comment that it will be a p2p server, p2w, that at no time that is the intention, and that we will not allow it, we use a server of its own, with exclusive internet connection for the server, and in Spain no Is cheap and we only pretend to cover expenses, nothing more.

If we think that some item of the game shop broke the balance, it will simply be changed or eliminated, although there are still other types of items to add.

Thats all fine i can understand that, but please make it Spanish and English i logged on and cant understand a thing and simply had to log off because i cannot simply guess what an npc is saying and click and hope for the best, as soon as its both languages i will play 100% because from the small amount i did manage to play this server runs brilliantly even with a high ping and it looks like it has alot of content and a good team.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

My opinions on the server.

Been playing for about 9 ingame hours now , playing as a wizard level 26 now and I'm loving it.

The language hasn't once been an issue , as items are English . The quests are in Spanish but it's not difficult to work out what you need to do , FYI Caza is kill :P

the only gripe with the language is for me the contents of the starter pack are purely in Spanish , and I can't use the items so don't know what they do.

Quest system is very good , repeatable quests from lvl 1-25 so far. Plenty of item drops from mobs , it's the books which are hard to find , but it makes it rewarding.

Spawns in caves are very well balanced , mobs aren't that easy and players can die fast , however I was in a small group of 2/3 people for most of it so larger groups will do good.

Downside is im not sure what the usercount is , I managed to locate around 15 different. Names so far. Not sure why there's so little people on. However they are helpful and most speak English which is nice.

All in all I can't recommend the server enough . It plays so smooth even with 120 ping , however it does occasionally have big spikes which is obviously to be expected from a Spanish host , but it's manageable.

The gameshop is no issue to me ATM as I don't see any benefits currently , however later on I'm sure it will be an issue , I think the Spanish ingame aren't very P2W in general , but if we were to put this in English and bring in the masses I fear it could be an issue.

I also am abit confused as to how some people are level 50/60 already ? You are. Advertising this is a fresh server but people have clearly had their characters transferred over from the old files. Again not personally an issue for me but offputting for others.

A bit bit more clarity on a few of my points and we will be Grand.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Been playing for about 9 ingame hours now , playing as a wizard level 26 now and I'm loving it.

The language hasn't once been an issue , as items are English . The quests are in Spanish but it's not difficult to work out what you need to do , FYI Caza is kill :P

the only gripe with the language is for me the contents of the starter pack are purely in Spanish , and I can't use the items so don't know what they do.

Quest system is very good , repeatable quests from lvl 1-25 so far. Plenty of item drops from mobs , it's the books which are hard to find , but it makes it rewarding.

Spawns in caves are very well balanced , mobs aren't that easy and players can die fast , however I was in a small group of 2/3 people for most of it so larger groups will do good.

Downside is im not sure what the usercount is , I managed to locate around 15 different. Names so far. Not sure why there's so little people on. However they are helpful and most speak English which is nice.

All in all I can't recommend the server enough . It plays so smooth even with 120 ping , however it does occasionally have big spikes which is obviously to be expected from a Spanish host , but it's manageable.

The gameshop is no issue to me ATM as I don't see any benefits currently , however later on I'm sure it will be an issue , I think the Spanish ingame aren't very P2W in general , but if we were to put this in English and bring in the masses I fear it could be an issue.

I also am abit confused as to how some people are level 50/60 already ? You are. Advertising this is a fresh server but people have clearly had their characters transferred over from the old files. Again not personally an issue for me but offputting for others.

Whats the difference between a ingame hour and a normal hour :P ? Spain is a poor Country they won't put money into mir well not many of them, agree if too many LOMCN users get on here that gameshop will get butt ****ed. xD

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Whats the difference between a ingame hour and a normal hour :P ? Spain is a poor Country they won't put money into mir well not many of them, agree if too many LOMCN users get on here that gameshop will get butt ****ed. xD

Ive been playing since he posted this thread yesterday , just mean ingame hunting hours :P

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

Thanks for giving us your opinion

We have had problems with the server, and we are using another in another location, where the internet connection is somewhat unstable, tomorrow we will change the server and everything will return to normal, I live in England (brighton) and I usually have a ping of 55 / 60

It was decided to change version, because the previous one, mir3 3.55 could no offer much more, and the players began to leave the game.
The server has not started from 0, it's a continuation, and old players can migrate their accounts

The Latin players, usually play at dawn, by the time change. And in Spain it is time for tests, so many players do not play, and others simpelente did not like the change ....

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

We have had problems with the server, and we are using another in another location, where the internet connection is somewhat unstable, tomorrow we will change the server and everything will return to normal, I live in England (brighton) and I usually have a ping of 55 / 60

It was decided to change version, because the previous one, mir3 3.55 could offer much more, and the players began to leave the game.
The server has not started from 0, it's a continuation, and old players can migrate their accounts

The Latin players, usually play at dawn, by the time change. And in Spain it is time for tests, so many players do not play, and others simpelente did not like the change ....

Thanks for response , I think the burning question here is do you plan to have English available as an option ? I think you will get a lot more users if so.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

You have an AP Scroll alongside the SP Scroll.

I stand corrected on this :) I was seeing ghosts.

There actually is no AP Scroll so that aspect of the server cannot be abused thankfully :)

I'm going to attempt to post some suggestions on their actual forum to keep them updated. But as Cobra said, i'm having quite a good time on here lol.

The Spanish language barrier is quite minimal....although in situations such as new functionality, it seems to be an issue as i dont know what it does :D my guess would be some sort of dismantling of items for accessory upgrades as its placed near to the refining NPC for weapons
2017-05-08_07h44_11.png

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011

if this was english i would give a try downloaded but cant read Spanish. xD aint played mir for about a year now been wanting a good server to come out ;/

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

if this was english i would give a try downloaded but cant read Spanish. xD aint played mir for about a year now been wanting a good server to come out ;/

Its piss easy to understand , just some of the features I've had to ask the locals what they mean , but no issues gameplay wise with the language.

ChronicleGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004

This server actually looks pretty cool.

However, this thread and the comments on it pretty much sum up the LOMCN community, whinging about everything, moaning about gameshop...

If you don't want to pay for things and get a slight advantage then that's your choice....As they have said, its to give a slight advantage.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

This server actually looks pretty cool.

However, this thread and the comments on it pretty much sum up the LOMCN community, whinging about everything, moaning about gameshop...

If you don't want to pay for things and get a slight advantage then that's your choice....As they have said, its to give a slight advantage.

but if you took the time to log in and see whats on GG shop you would know its not a Slight advantage, its massively game breaking, no bag/body drops for 28 days.... 30+ stats plus more and players that havent/dont donate have no way of getting there hands on these items...

LOMCN might seem like we moan alot from a GM point of view but you aint playing the server, spend XX amount of time on the server, thats why GM replying to these 'CRY' treads are important to let people know one you have read it two if you agree or disagree....

i LOL at you putting slight in bold

---------- Post Merged at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:05 PM ----------

It was decided to change version, because the previous one, mir3 3.55 could offer much more, and the players began to leave the game.

what things do you plan on changing tomorrow?

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015

First of all sorry about my bad english.
Second of all this serv its just another bulshit.But im glad to anounce it like i do with almost all srv :). Its my hoby to find shity srvs.

Just take a luck.Thanks

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

First of all sorry about my bad english.
Second of all this serv its just another bulshit.But im glad to anounce it like i do with almost all srv :). Its my hoby to find shity srvs.

Just take a luck.Thanks

And everyones glad to ignore it like always.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Africa is a poor country, Spain is not.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

but if you took the time to log in and see whats on GG shop you would know its not a Slight advantage, its massively game breaking, no bag/body drops for 28 days.... 30+ stats plus more and players that havent/dont donate have no way of getting there hands on these items...

LOMCN might seem like we moan alot from a GM point of view but you aint playing the server, spend XX amount of time on the server, thats why GM replying to these 'CRY' treads are important to let people know one you have read it two if you agree or disagree....

i LOL at you putting slight in bold

---------- Post Merged at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:05 PM ----------

what things do you plan on changing tomorrow?

I think he means the dedi.

---------- Post Merged at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Why cant i equip my tiger ? Says i do not own a mount when i clearly do, he has full HP also.

---------- Post Merged at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Never mind apparently I was feeding it the wrong meat.

Struggling to find a decent place to level at 28, exhausted deadmines/omacave/natural caves.

WT and serpent valley mines take me ages ;(

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Congrats, you passed the test :beaten:
Your a pure Moron if you think Spain isn't a poor Country, Spain was on the boarder line of being like Turkey if English Tourist didn't go their so much per year and buy Vila's their trade would be 0 and it would be a 2nd turkey. Part of Africa are poor, like every single continent on Earth, get off my dick n stop quoting me when you have 0 clue lol. My Parents own's a Vila in La Manga every 5-6 months as a kid i would go with them for 1 month periods at a time, Parts of Spain are in serious poverty and believe me do not have money to be chucking into Mir.