~ HispaRed ~ [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

jonan87

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 19, 2017
Re: ~ HispaRed ~ Discussion

Enjoying the new version of the server, it works really well, the system of quest is amazing for leveling and learning how the caves are.
Really happy with this server.
Always updated nice events, let´s play it and make a community of players! see you inside (TeCuro).
Todays hunts!
Image 70.jpg
Image 68.jpg
:k:k

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

If the fix the quest tracking I'd be tempted but that is the killer for me. I can handle grinding out mobs, even though as warrior I'd expect not to be missing Skeletons 40% of the time at lvl 20 odd, but the tracking just annoys me

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

Hello everyone,

We have added the quest tracking system, I leave an image so you can see and try it.

Thanks for your support and you are invited again to try the version of the game that we offer you.

Image-22.jpg

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Why isn't this on the server list? So many people including myself just come on LOMCN and check the server list instead of going through threads.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Why isn't this on the server list? So many people including myself just come on LOMCN and check the server list instead of going through threads.

It’s on the list isn’t it? Just no usercount iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

lol, you monkey.

I tried to get a GM's attention about this online (also about a few bugs) when I played for a little bit, but he was harder to get hold of then Kevin Spacey is for comment recently.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Launcher still in complete spanish. Doesn't take a genius to figure out where to click but it may put some off.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

Once the client is updated the launcher is completely in English, just like the rest of the game is all in English.

In case that you need more detailed information about any of the changes made, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

I take this opportunity to announce that a new event will be held with great rewards, then I leave the link to see more details. Howls From Beyond Event Details Thread

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

What’s usercount like on here ? I see about 4 people in SZ all day. Wouldn’t mind playing as it seems genuinely a lot of work been put in , but would need to be able to group up at some point.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015

At the moment we do not have a user count, but you can join with others players sending a private message to anyone you see anywhere in the game. You can also use the trade messages to ask to join a group.

Later we plan to create an interface to show the groups of players and they can request an application to join their group.

But at the moment the way to join other players is the conventional one that there is in all the other servers, if you see a player asking you to add you to your group if you want to create your group with your friends.

I hope I could help you solve your doubts.

Regards,

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

I did mean more along the lines of how many people regularly play your server , not a list of who’s ingame. Thanks for replying though.

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan

its a huge and great server ...
all high lvl players help any 1 to lvl him .. they dont mind to help at all

btw user accounts around 20-25 and rising ,

i advise to try this server ....

good luck and have fun all

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

I level from 0-20 in Mines with my Bengal tiger, All area's after that are way to hard for my pet and my kit, nobody helps they just say " dont know english " there one Dude Called " flint " who is helpful but does not level me at all just tells me where to go etc.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Fancied wasting an hour. I did the first 'kill hen/pig/bull' quest twice, got to level 12. Still unable to physically hit any other mob cat/scarecrow etc to progress, even killing a deer is 80% misses. Only option seems to be stand there and watch your tiger kill things, of which i only found out was a thing when i saw someone else using it... logged off.

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003

Not a 'bad' server. But the 70-80% mob misses and the lack of 'content' at 28+ is a little boring. Go to mines let pets kill. Go to mines let pets kill. Go to mines let pets kill. I cant even kill a dark at level 28 in WT. My pets can but it is not the point, it is just too hard and a kinda 'boring' server. Not a 'lot' of quests, just the same ones over and over again until you get too high to do them again. I cannot solo a Bone Elite/Oma Warrior/Ghoul. These are 'noob' boss mobs ffs. More content, more places to hunt, more quests (not the same repeatable) and it 'might' make it.
Other people might like this kind of server and that's cool. But I like to be 'entertained' and have fun. Kinda doesn't hit the spot at the moment.
If it changes then i will continue to play as will the wife.

Good Luck

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Fancied wasting an hour. I did the first 'kill hen/pig/bull' quest twice, got to level 12. Still unable to physically hit any other mob cat/scarecrow etc to progress, even killing a deer is 80% misses. Only option seems to be stand there and watch your tiger kill things, of which i only found out was a thing when i saw someone else using it... logged off.

MY issue exactly. And what's up with the war stuff all having 0-*x* dc? Even with higher acc than standard servers, still missing most mobs most of the time. Was frustrating.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland

ye server is hard ;p if gm make it easier i wil back ;p

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

It's not hard in the slightest its easy if anything, just AFK and let your pet kill which levels up and gains good stats while doing it, it's the fact as a warrior there literally 0 to do u can't hit anything. mob levels seem all to **** mob around GI are like level 88 and 2 hit me lol. Also refine are a bit silly i know this was once a Mir3 server but letting 4-5 people run around with 0-33 dc / mc weapons is madness lol.

Did they refine them weapons on Mir3 and u transfered it over when you changed to mir 2 or something ? I was mining my balls off it seems very hard to refine let alone 33 times lol ( not sure if it works +1 per refine on mir 3 )