~ HispaRed ~ [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015
elementalsystem.jpg

..:: [
Elemental System - Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

We are pleased to announce that in the online game
Legend Of Mir HispaRed we have developed a new elementary system.

Players may develop different elementary imbalances with which they may have affinity to one or more elements of their choice. Depending on the affinity acquired by each character, they can inflict more damage to creatures of the opposite element or receive more damage from certain creatures.

The elemental materials are composed of the following elements: fire, water, thunder, earth, light and dark.

elementarysystem2.jpg

And follow the following elementary rules:

• Fire does more damage to the earth, and in turn gives resistance against the earth.
  • The earth does more damage to the thunder, and in turn gives resistance against the thunder.
  • Thunder makes more damage to water, and in turn gives resistance against water.
  • Water does more damage to fire, and in turn gives resistance against fire.
  • Light does more damage to the dark.
  • The dark makes more damage to light.

Learning and mastering this new system of elementary subjects, allows players to take advantage when fighting different creatures to continue advancing in the game. In addition, in the PVP against other players, it also allows for several advantages or disadvantages that can be very helpful and decisive in a combat.

To increase a specific element can be done through the attribute points (AP), or with the use of gems and orbs that can give an element to an object.

Later we will be including new objects with elements, systems that can modify or increase an element, new magics that give new elemental powers and much more.

Last edited:

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015
legendaryseeker2.jpg

..:: [ Legendary Seeker 2 - Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

In the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we are going to realize a specialEvent called Legendary Seeker 2 that will begin Saturday, September 1 and will end next October 1.

Rules of the Legendary Seeker event:

• You can get special items HellTalisman from the drops of the new creatures that appear in the caves and temples called WitchDoctor.
  • You can redeem these items for other special and higher value in the npc of the center of Bichon Wall called Lucas.
  • This creatures give a lot of gold, SP and sometimes can give a good item for improve your stuff.
  • You can get a new quest for limited time that will allow you to obtain LegendaryBar from drops of the WitchDoctor.
  • This new mission will offer great rewards for all those who successfully complete it.

You can exchange quest objects for a large arsenal of objects very useful for your adventures, and also for those who manage to complete the great mission can enjoy legendary rewards with high-value objects.

If for any reason you have any doubt about the game, you can contact us through our contact form. We will attend to you as best and as quickly as possible, and we will try to help you.

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015
halloween2018.jpg

..:: [ Halloween 2018 Event - Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

In the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we are going to realize a special event of Halloween that will begin today Tuesday 09 of October and will finish next Thursday 01 of November 2018.

To participate in this sensational event that we have prepared, you should talk to the NPC called Shadow that you can find in the center of Bichon Wall.

You will have to complete a special mission that will reward everyone who finishes it with a generous amount of EXP, items of great value for your adventure and a special Halloween item.

It is a stone called HallowedPumpkin that will grant certain special properties to its bearer, and that can only be achieved by completing the special mission of the Halloween event.

On this occasion we have corrected and greatly improved the difficulty of the creatures that must hunt to complete the Halloween 2018 mission.

During the duration of this event there will be an EXP x4 event activated, in order to give additional help to players who want to achieve a good level.

In addition, the number of creatures required has been rebalanced together with the prizes awarded.

This has been possible thanks to the contact forms that you have sent us indicating your personal opinion and your experience in the game with previous events.

For this we thank you for the trust placed in us, improving day by day to offer a better experience to the players.

In case that you need more detailed information about any of the changes made, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

We take this opportunity to thank you for your support and dedication during the development of this game.

Last edited:

raid_

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 7, 2015
christmas2018.jpg

..:: [ Christmas 2018 Event - Legend Of Mir HispaRed ] ::..

This year in the online game Legend Of Mir HispaRed we have prepared a very special program of events. We hope to entertain and amuse players of lower levels and players of higher level in the game.For this we have prepared two campaigns that will begin on December 1 and end on January 7, 2019, where we will explain the details of each one below.

Level Up Campaign Legend Of Mir HispaRed

Players who create a new character in the game and start playing, will have a number of very beneficial advantages that will allow them to move quickly in the game.We are going to set target levels that you must achieve to obtain different gifts and special rewards of great value.

List of awards by levels achieved

Select the tab that interests you to see the different rewards

Level 10Level 30Level 50Level 70
Level 10 – Just for creating a character and start playing you will receive the following:

• [*=left]Buff 100% Exp, 20% Drop and 100% Gold for 48 h.
    (Remember this hours is a real time to play, when you dont play this timer stop)
    [*=left]Collecting creature (Pig) of 28 real days of duration.
    [*=left]Food to give to the piglet.
    [*=left]A tiger to ride and have as a companion of battles.
    [*=left]A saddle for the tiger.
Level 30 – Upon reaching the level described, you will receive the following:

• Buff 200% Exp, 20% Drop and 200% Gold for 48 h.
    (Remember this hours is a real time to play, when you dont play this timer stop)
  • Set of objects level 35.
Level 50 – Upon reaching the level described, you will receive the following:

• [*=left]Buff 300% Exp, 20% Drop and 300% Gold for 48 h.
    [*=left]Set of objects level 50.

Lvl 70 – To reach this level we will reward the dedication and fidelity invested with the following:

• [*=left]50,000 SP (Skill Points to raise the level of your skills)
    [*=left]20 AP (Attribute Points to customize your character)
    [*=left]1 APResetScroll (To restore the AP used in your character)
    [*=left]800,000,000 EXP
    [*=left]50,000,000 Gold
    [*=left]100 BenedictionOil
    [*=left]20 MightDrug
    [*=left]20 HasteDrug
    [*=left]20 DefianceDrug

<tbody>
</tbody>

Hunter Campaign Legend Of Mir HispaRed

All players from levels 30 and up will be able to participate in a side event, where they will have as purpose to hunt as many Bosses as they can alone or accompanied by their friends and battle partners.

Barbatos, a new bounty hunter, will visit Bichon Wall entrusting anyone who wants to help him with a new special mission. All those who manage to complete the special mission of Christmas hunters will receive a series of very special rewards.

Additionally and to accompany this bosses hunters campaign will start an event of SP x6 and Drop x2 that will end at the end of this campaign.

Below we will detail the objectives of each mission and the rewards for completing them.

Quest level 30Quest level 50Quest level 50
Objective: Hunting 30 Bosses

Rewards:

• 10,000 SP (Skill Points to raise the level of your skills)
  • 300,000,000 Exp
  • Avatar (Rudolf) (Common edition)
Objetive: Hunting 50 Bosses

Rewards:

• 20,000 SP (Skill Points to raise the level of your skills)
  • 500,000,000 Exp
  • Avatar (Rudolf) (Common edition)
Objective: Hunting 80 Bosses

Rewards:

• 30,000 SP (Skill Points to raise the level of your skills)
  • 800,000,000 Exp

<tbody>
</tbody>

To reward the loyalty of our players and liven up even more these Christmas and New Year holidays, we will be doing different special surprise events that we will be announcing in the game and in the news of this website.

We hope you have a great time and enjoy the programming we have prepared for these special dates for everyone.

In case that you need more detailed information about any of the changes made, you can contact us using our contact form. We will attend you as best as possible and will try to resolve any doubts you could have about it.

KangBang

Please Ignore Me
Banned
Jan 26, 2018
this looks like a good server tbh

shame it's all in spanish and no playerbase

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
this looks like a good server tbh

shame it's all in spanish and no playerbase

Was a fair few on last time I was on, very carebear players though which isn't a bad thing if you like your PVE.

KangBang

Please Ignore Me
Banned
Jan 26, 2018
Was a fair few on last time I was on, very carebear players though which isn't a bad thing if you like your PVE.

How many approximately?

I played this for a few weeks and there was usually about 20 on, about 3 spoke english.

It might be worth GMs putting some effort into translating to English and getting the playercount on the Mir2 server status list.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
How many approximately?

I played this for a few weeks and there was usually about 20 on, about 3 spoke english.

It might be worth GMs putting some effort into translating to English and getting the playercount on the Mir2 server status list.

I mostly saw 1 guild that most was in and they spoke mostly english, they seemed quite new to the server. Think the guild leader was /pastel? something like that, felt like a similar usercount to how chronicles is these days.

I liked the server, could see a lot of effort had gone into it but it was very carebear as everyone was friends with each other. Nothing I saw was contested, people would que for bosses, didn't see any pk as players would instantly tele if you attacked them.
Not knocking it as its a good server if you like that kinda thing.

I'd defo recommend it if you don't particulaly like PVP.

Last edited:

KangBang

Please Ignore Me
Banned
Jan 26, 2018
Yeah, it sounds pretty nice.

I think if the GMs got the usercount up and translated stuff as I said in my previous post, it would be fairly successful.

Last time I was on it seemed quite content-rich and fun, just the lack of english players was why I left. Might come back to this sometime.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
when will rankings be in game?

---------- Post Merged on 30-11-2018 at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-11-2018 at 05:54 PM ----------

when does event start? haha

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Was enjoying this at the weekend, logged in today and realised I only enjoyed it during the weekend where a x4 experience buff is active.

With how long the servers been around now, it might actually be good to permentanly make it x4 experience at all times. It's kind of put me off logging in again till the weekend now :(

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
Was enjoying this at the weekend, logged in today and realised I only enjoyed it during the weekend where a x4 experience buff is active.

With how long the servers been around now, it might actually be good to permentanly make it x4 experience at all times. It's kind of put me off logging in again till the weekend now :(

same. i joined from your recommendation and took me 2 hours to get to lvl 11 and then see a lvl 100 wizard running about.

no point playing until weekend, well at my lvl anyway ha.

Flatline

Dickhead ;)
Loyal Member
Jun 9, 2018
Leeds
can anyone send me full data sound map client and that bc the patcher isnt unpacking it all for me thanks

---------- Post Merged on 06-12-2018 at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-12-2018 at 06:30 PM ----------

can anyone send me full data sound map client and that bc the patcher isnt unpacking it all for me thanks
pm me the zip / mega / mediafire

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield

---------- Post Merged on 06-12-2018 at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-12-2018 at 06:30 PM ----------

pm me the zip / mega / mediafire

Fixed :)

florutm

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 11, 2018
why the bosses regen when have psn on it? and drops are very hard to get ...need to play 7 days to get 1 item and that its other class...

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:35 PM ----------

at lvl 60 + can kill bonekurai bonewho bloodghoul nubs bosses cus the rest have regen with poison on it... now thell me how sud we get items to kill stronger bosses to get bether items? in group? ther its not so much ppl that can get a grp on.server looks great quests r very nice but drop and bosses sux bad....how come greatertao explosion dont aim mobs bosses?that bit weird

TheRealCaNiBuS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2014
Its good. Really good. (not sure what people meant about language, the English is clear as day)

Gave me that old school mir2 feeling with a fancy polish on top, mixed with mir 3 elements.

If there were people on this, this could do very well. .. Im going to keep playing solo.

If it shuts down, so be it.. but I like it enough to play it till it does.
- 0 lag, Runs so smooth
- gold means something
- Quests are great
- Familiar but unique at the same time
- SZ looks immaculate

I don't know these people who made this, but hats off.

Took me 3 hours to get to lvl 14, I loved every second of it.
hunting deer, harvesting, running through BW without a torch or hp, cause I couldn't afford them .
Just like the days before... the people who did not level somehow became server creators. and the chump change these gms try to swindle from the die hard mir fans didn't matter.

In my opinion this server fixed those feelings. this server had to have been made by a true fan.

It almost satisfies the hunger that crazy guy who wants test server and d server at the same time, but wants you to play both....:grumpy:. left in our bellies.

Great overall.

I found my home finally.

If anybody finds yourself ingame,

/BIG --- tao
/MeZ ---Wiz
/CaNiBuS --- war

Server owner, some of the English is off here and there on your site and server, if you need help making it perfect english... let me know I will help you.

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Last edited: