KinG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
Can he be banned already?

His commenting **** on every post.. being rude to every body .. knows **** aboht servers and coding and yet he always try to comment any thing (which is rude and trash talking)

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

His commenting **** on every post.. being rude to every body .. knows **** aboht servers and coding and yet he always try to comment any thing (which is rude and trash talking)

U forgot main thing

known cheater ^_^

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
U forgot main thing

known cheater ^_^

that also .. lol

reminded me of this:

PIC1.png

PIC2.png

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo

Why are you running your mind on me :S You are really an idiot :stupid: and i am the only one who known cheat ? all the people know the cheat and know how to use it if you talk about that point..
I did not comment **** in any comment I say respectfully and you are attached to the **** in every post.. Also I'm not like you go and write anything :stung:

---------- Post Merged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:34 PM ----------

what's true ?

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 PM ----------

U forgot main thing

known cheater ^_^
lol You too did open Cheat on Atlantis and 5h :S

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why are you running your mind on me :S You are really an idiot :stupid: and i am the only one who known cheat ? all the people know the cheat and know how to use it if you talk about that point..
I did not comment **** in any comment I say respectfully and you are attached to the **** in every post.. Also I'm not like you go and write anything :stung:

---------- Post Merged at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:34 PM ----------

what's true ?

---------- Post Merged at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:35 PM ----------

lol You too did open Cheat on Atlantis and 5h :S

Ibby wouldn't have a clue where to get cheats for 2.3 heroes let alone Crystal files, he's just on a decent PC with decent PING fighting vs Arabs with 200ping on Atlantis. You chat so much **** its unreal lol.

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo
Ibby wouldn't have a clue where to get cheats for 2.3 heroes let alone Crystal files, he's just on a decent PC with decent PING fighting vs Arabs with 200ping on Atlantis. You chat so much **** its unreal lol.
Not all Arabs have 200Ping and my Chat looks fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.