[GSP] [Release] Mir3GSP Rungate

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Re: [Release] Mir3GSP Rungate + GSP Server Files + Compatible Client + AutoPotion Add

i played gsp on winxp, win7, win8 and win10 fine, the problem is on drivers, sometimes works fine the latest drivers and other only works fine the drivers come on cd with the gfx card.

jadaman

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 2, 2017
Re: [Release] Mir3GSP Rungate + GSP Server Files + Compatible Client + AutoPotion Add

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]
[/FONT]
i want [FONT=source_sans_proregular]Mud3GSP.rar file password.
[/FONT]
[FONT=source_sans_proregular][/FONT][FONT=source_sans_proregular] I don't know this file password. plz this file password.[/FONT]

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013

[FONT=source_sans_proregular]
[/FONT]
i want [FONT=source_sans_proregular]Mud3GSP.rar file password.
[/FONT]
[FONT=source_sans_proregular] I don't know this file password. plz this file password.[/FONT]
Password is DjDarkBoyZ

Sebel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2006
Berlin
Hi. First of Thanks for the work.

I have some trouble starting the eiserver, (0xc0000142).
Just changed the DB-PWs and in LoginServer.ini the tablename from account to Game.

So far I tried different kompatibility Modes. (win7, low resolution, dpi via application, etc.)
I am running a Win10 pro that I upgraded from Win10 Home right after installation.

Could it be a general System issue?
Any suggestions how to solve?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Hi. First of Thanks for the work.

I have some trouble starting the eiserver, (0xc0000142).
Just changed the DB-PWs and in LoginServer.ini the tablename from account to Game.

So far I tried different kompatibility Modes. (win7, low resolution, dpi via application, etc.)
I am running a Win10 pro that I upgraded from Win10 Home right after installation.

Could it be a general System issue?
Any suggestions how to solve?

Probably your system has issues because, eiserver tested and worked on:
- win7
- win8
- win10 sp1 and 2
- win2012 rc2

First, put files in C:\Mud3\ dir and try again.
Try to check ini settings,
and try to run as admin to discard folder right access.

Sebel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2006
Berlin
I understood that my OS might not work @all.
Will set up a second PC with Win10 Home Sp1 next weekend to be sure it is not a operator error.

Still I gathered some more information that might help, sorry for the first noobish post.
Game is in C:\Mud3
I changed folder rights to full access for all local accounts and still tryed as admin as well.
Drives are in Raid1, C as Volume, D as Raid.
SFC did not find any Issues.

Here a translation of the Errormessage from Event Viewer:
Name of the incorrect application: server_job_itemgen.exe, version: 3.9.7.1608, timestamp: 0x4eee9700Name of the faulty module: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.16299.64, timestamp: 0xac8afc81
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error offset: 0x0003065c
ID of the incorrect process: 0x3680
Start time of faulty application: 0x01d375c358fefab6
Path of the application with errors: C:\Mud3\server_job_itemgen. exe
Path of the faulty module: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report identifier: b322e90f-f865-4d81-91a8-825e7b6aef8a
Complete name of the incorrect package:
Application ID that is relative to the incorrect package:

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I understood that my OS might not work @all.
Will set up a second PC with Win10 Home Sp1 next weekend to be sure it is not a operator error.

Still I gathered some more information that might help, sorry for the first noobish post.
Game is in C:\Mud3
I changed folder rights to full access for all local accounts and still tryed as admin as well.
Drives are in Raid1, C as Volume, D as Raid.
SFC did not find any Issues.

Here a translation of the Errormessage from Event Viewer:

on mud3 folder need to be the server only, and on another folder u like the client.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Its a nice release, but I'm shocked that someone would release a 'trial' exe and ask people to pay 59 Euros for the gate without a cap.

Not what I expected when I made the GSP files public from GSP's FTP way back when

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Its a nice release, but I'm shocked that someone would release a 'trial' exe and ask people to pay 59 Euros for the gate without a cap.

Not what I expected when I made the GSP files public from GSP's FTP way back when

Holley had same trial/buy licence

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Mir 3 in a nutshell. Exactly why Mir 3 is a dying breed these days compared to Mir 2. Crystal is what brought M2 back to life(sort of) whereas M3 hasnt really had anything like crystal to relight its spark.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Holley had same trial/buy licence

I'm pretty sure Holley wasn't a member of this community and the Holley Files that were released to this community were cracked files that didn't require payment.

Not saying he doesn't have the right to ask for payment, I'm just shocked by it. Its also against the rules.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Mir 3 in a nutshell. Exactly why Mir 3 is a dying breed these days compared to Mir 2. Crystal is what brought M2 back to life(sort of) whereas M3 hasnt really had anything like crystal to relight its spark.

Crystal was/is open source while GSP are just exe. Dont get it twisted

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005

We have Source to GSP standard which was updated from Chatop source (which I still have), Without the release from the GSP exe's he'd not even have the exe's.

I'm just shocked that he's asking for payment and that he's allowed to have this thread when it's a 'teaser' thread to get people 'paying' for files.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
We have Source to GSP standard which was updated from Chatop source (which I still have), Without the release from the GSP exe's he'd not even have the exe's.

So you are moaning about a licence while stashing out the sources for gsp?

I dont understand tho

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

If you read my post properly and hop off your high horse for a second, you'll clearly see I wasn't stating open sources/exes I was stating that if it wasn't for crystal mir 2 would be just as dead as mir 3... If mir 3 had a project like crystal then it would be thriving just as much as mir 2 is atm.

Maybe if all the mir3 devs (apart from Jamie, his work is too good xP) got together and made an open source project(and finished it) instead of bickering at eachother every chance they get then maybe you wouldn't get people selling pro versions of an exe.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
So you are moaning about a licence while stashing out the sources for gsp?

I dont understand tho

It's not GSP source, Its updated chatop source. It was available to people not too long ago but I think the assembla has stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.