[GSP] [Release] Mir3GSP Rungate

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Really nice release DJ. Good to see there are still people willing to contribute towards the community :)

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Havnt had time to test this yet, is the client able to do 1024 x 768 resolution?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
but zircons res goes all away up to 1600 x 900.

well done jamie collecting all them carrots.

oops wrong post, i seen you talking about carrots so i thought this was relevant.

1600 x 900. with 8bit image library to not show true size of pixels so players cant notice the mir2 library quality

cya

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
1600 x 900. with 8bit image library to not show true size of pixels so players cant notice the mir2 library quality

cya

I don't think you know what 8 bit means nor what the Mir 2 library format is...

I use a the same pixel format as Korean just slightly less compressed for loading speed.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Do don't think you know what 8 bit means nor what the Mir 2 library format is...

I use a the same pixel format as Korean just slightly less compressed for loading speed.

hello chief

nice to see you at the party,

dont start me to show the difference between your library images and holley/gsp/kor ones, thank you

try make higher resolution so we cant see the poo from it

ty

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
hello chief

nice to see you at the party,

dont start me to show the difference between your library images and holley/gsp/kor ones, thank you

try make higher resolution so we cant see the poo from it

ty

Oh No, You can show me, Put your money where your mouth is. Whilst your at it show the Korean too.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
its going so well you're map names are still Chinese.

well done looks like you're miles behind jamie and he started way after.

map its last worry for me :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Oh No, You can show me, Put your money where your mouth is. Whilst your at it show the Korean too.

I would put my money on but i think you still got some milk left from Marble, remember marble? the players who spent alot of money and you ignore them?:)

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
you all need to chill the **** out and stop playing whos dicks bigger. jamie sadly isn't going to release his files any time soon. so any thing anyone else can use is a positive for mir3 the scenes been dead for years. quit the bullshit people ffs

Reactions: deathking

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
This thread is embarressing to read. It's just two coders waving their dicks and carrots around, with their representative bumboys chiming in to defend each other.

All I see from one side is false promises and claims of improvements with no sources. Frankly I have no ****ing clue why Jamie is even giving you two the time of day, it's not doing him any favours. It's painfully obvious you're afraid of zircon and its potential rise, but intead of slating it and its coder, why not grow a backbone and work on improving your own server and giving some decent competition?

Your entire response to this post will be what I and anyone with a brain will judge you and your server by.

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
This is why LOMCN is getting worse and people leaving

i know this fun to read this crap but how can something great for mir 3 files that are fixed with d/c and b/b this is what people wanted for long time but hey people get pissed about new files?

these file are not the same as Zircon so dont compare them

DJ is one of the last 3 coders and you pissing all over his work that he is giving to people witch no 1 does these days for mir 3 so please all pipe the **** down we dont care whos got the bigger dick.... Mod please clean this **** or move all the crap to other post.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
This is why LOMCN is getting worse and people leaving

i know this fun to read this crap but how can something great for mir 3 files that are fixed with d/c and b/b this is what people wanted for long time but hey people get pissed about new files?

these file are not the same as Zircon so dont compare them

DJ is one of the last 3 coders and you pissing all over his work that he is giving to people witch no 1 does these days for mir 3 so please all pipe the **** down we dont care whos got the bigger dick.... Mod please clean this **** or move all the crap to other post.

I agree with you, and as such you'll see no such negativity towards Dj in this thread by me. I simply responded to misinformation and subsequent follow ups, Zedina never mentioned me /my files I would never have posted here.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Exwizz and zedina don't post any more crap on this thread, I have better things to do.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
So...

How does the Client run?

The biggest problem Mir3 has had is that the client simply runs like trash lol, will this be an improvement? Anyone got 1 up to test running around on?

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
I believe the client still runs best on older OS's unfortunately. I think Win8/10 support will be better when we can use the korean client with these files.

Status
Not open for further replies.