Union - Legend Of Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Odisea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2013
images.jpg

Legend Of Mir 3 - Union

~ Server name: Union
~ Server type: Holley 3.55
~ Exp rate: x16 (custom)
~ Drop rate: x2 (custom)
~ Gold rate: x2 (custom)
~ Resp rate: x2 (custom)
~ Language: English (All NPC only in english).
~ Website: http://unionlom3.forumotion.com/
~ Face: Legend Of Mir 3 - Union
~ Contact: [email protected]

· GameMasters: GMHades & GMAres.
· Account creation & management through the game launcher.
· Client direct download day: Avaible on forum.
· Server opening day: 27-10-2017 (17:00 CEST).

To open the server there is a welcome event. For more information visit:
http://unionlom3.forumotion.com/t1-event-welcome-to-union

The server is fully customized. The bugs give a low amount of experience because it doesn't
require much more to raise a level, so the server is more controlled and there is more room to
play with the experience for a lot of time. The average experience is x16 as indicated above, we
just wanted to clarify that if a bug gives you 1,000 experience, you can climb perfectly 1% according
to the level that you are.

The level to learn spells is customized.We have changed the level to be able to learn the spells,
according to the statistics of the server,according to the level of the character and the ease of
raising the level.

The 3 character classes are level, but depending on the class you choose you have more benefits in
one part of the game than another. At the time of PVP the 3 classes are the same, each with its magic
advantage, but there are no outdated ones.

Information about server:

- Starting level: 1
- Starting Pet : Avalon
- Starting Gold : 50,000
- Spells: All avaible.
- Spell Skill Level: up to 3 for free.
- Spell Skill Level: up to 10 with quests and crystals.
- Master / Student System : Student(Lv:1) Master(Lv:90)
- GlobalChat: Lv:80
- Nobiliary Titles: All titles available on quests.
- SabukWall-SamakWall Own Caves.
- SabukWall-SamakWall War in 2 days.
- InformationBoard on D-menu.
- Max level: Not Limited.
- PvP/PK It's allowed on all maps.
- Multiple Caves Leveling.
- More than 100 Caves created.
- More than 100 Boses created.
- Spells are changed level, different from all servers.

Some special systems:

- GuildSystem: Special services for each level.
- EventSystemPoints: By participating and winning events.
- IntegralSystem: NPC in UnionPalace.
- MonsterStoneSystem: NPC in ZarcaniumWall.
- MasterGraduates: NPC in UnionPalace.
- Key System: for some BossLair.
- TaoPet System: Lv:90-110-150-200-250 for the moment.
- HermitBonus: for each level up.
- UniqueSystemRings.
- OnlineSystem:
- Nobiliary Chest System.

Some special events:

- ManiacLabyrinth: (Special Event).
- Battleground: (FamePoints and items Event).
- GuildPoints: (GuildPoints x2).
- Exp-Drop-Gold-Respawn: (altered state).
- GuildMatch (GuildWars).
- Multiple invasions in the cities (Group Hunting).
- Survival (Leveling).
- OX the wise (Special Event).
- TreasureOfHell (Special Event).
- Chaos plague (Special Event).
- The Pickpocket (Special Event).
- Spectrum Invasion (Special Event).
- Halloween Event (Special Event).
- Christmas Event (Special Event).
- Valentine's Day (Special Event).
- Easter Event (Special Event).
- Thanksgiving Day (Special Event).
- Summer Event (Special Event).
- Xtreme Survival: (Survival Event).

[video=youtube;EM35CaJlT14]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM35CaJlT14&t=128s[/video]

[video=youtube;IBkvO_Mw1LU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBkvO_Mw1LU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: deathking

Odisea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2013
Of course, if you have a problem with the client when it is online in your windows 10, communicate it in the forum and we will help you to solve it!

Odisea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2013
The server is medium. It is currently a custom x16. The GM level shown in the video is a normal level, we want people to enjoy playing.
Thanks for the support!

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
From where can we download the files? i wanna give it a try looks pretty cool.

Odisea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2013
· Client direct download day: After 26-10-2017.
· Server opening day: 27-10-2017 (17:00 CEST).

We will post the client on the 26th, and thank you!

---------- Post Merged on 25-10-2017 at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-10-2017 at 08:12 AM ----------

Some events have been posted on the forum, including these.
We want to celebrate the opening with opening events.
Forum: http://unionlom3.forumotion.com/
like_f10.jpg
welcom10.jpg
WoomaHorn.PNG

---------- Post Merged on 26-10-2017 at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-10-2017 at 07:29 PM ----------

Client avaible on forum : http://unionlom3.forumotion.com/t6-download-union-mir3-client-v1-0

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Downloading now :) surprised theres not alot of feedback for a high rate (ish) mir 3

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Forcing a forum registration to download the client, not a good move, and completely unnecessary.
Especially when the game account is made through the client.

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Ok,server is cool...diffrent from other servers....i think im gonna stay...its like playng first time MIR3 nt knowing where to go :D to make lvl ...:encouragement::encouragement: i love it

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey odisea,

Unless I'm missing something this client is really really slow. I played lots of mir 3 servers in the past and you used to get the odd bit of slowness when makin a big lure but the lag in big lures here is just crazy. There are also big black boxes around every NPC menu and bag,spells etc

Any ideas whats up? I have tried disabling all sounds and effects but oddly it made no difference.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Hey odisea,

Unless I'm missing something this client is really really slow. I played lots of mir 3 servers in the past and you used to get the odd bit of slowness when makin a big lure but the lag in big lures here is just crazy. There are also big black boxes around every NPC menu and bag,spells etc

Any ideas whats up? I have tried disabling all sounds and effects but oddly it made no difference.

Also from the video the Zuma Archer Arrow has a black box around it like its not coded correct or something

or maybe you want it to look like this?

Odisea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2013
The problem in the video is that the computer from where we recorded the video, has graphical problems with the mir, so it looks like this.
The problem that says Jaffar has, may be for some driver that is missing your graphics, since you are the only one that presents that problem.

I hope it works out for you!

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
To start with the server was great....obviously needs abit of work doing to it........the problems i have found were that every time i seem to buy a esmldrug and then go leveling with mates.......after grabbing a big lures i get Disconnected time and time again.....my connection is perfect runs fine on mir2 and other mir3 servers......but when i attempt to speak to GM, i get shut down before i can even explain properly.....i got no replacements for the Disconnections from the drugs ive lost and GM does not care.....but after spending like 15mil on drugs and pots its getting annoying cause once u Disconnect u lose all buff and pots. Stupid.

Odisea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2013
Excuse us if it seems that the administration does not matter what you tell us, it was not our intention. But we are going to leave one thing clear, that message we told it more than 3 times and we respond with education 3 times, and in one of the conversations, you tell us that you play on a laptop with the connection of the cell phone. The server today no one else stops or is disconnected more than you, and you come saying that it is our server's problem that we have done wrong ...
Sorry but if an average of 30 users a day only one falls and only one complains, I think it's your connection problem.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and the administration does not return the potions or drugs that you have lost in your own internet crash. We hope to solve your doubts.