About gsp files

smoochy boys on tour

Whoops

LOMCN Member
May 13, 2015
How far complete are these file Could someone please tell me

:positive I am in the process of buying a dedicated server can these files be made online
Without loads of editing type, 😃

Last edited:

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
The files are playable as is, though the spawns and drops need a 'little' balancing. Cashshop is broken as well as most cash shop items dont work or need to be scripted in if you know how.(Cash shop items dont save on logout eg. Exp Potion) Most quests work, there are a few odd ones that dont. Guild castle wars are not working, not sure if others were able to get it working. Alot of events like Numa hill are missing, some npcs unfinished/not working.
All in all it needs ALOT of work, and editing the database is not as easy as holly files. May need 200-300 hours of work if you want to bring something decent to the table.

Im not sure if there are any major bugs/exploits/hidden back doors in these files.

I hope others will post their experience with these files as well to get a better idea of what we are dealing with when working with GSP.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The files are playable as is, though the spawns and drops need a 'little' balancing. Cashshop is broken as well as most cash shop items dont work or need to be scripted in if you know how.(Cash shop items dont save on logout eg. Exp Potion) Most quests work, there are a few odd ones that dont. Guild castle wars are not working, not sure if others were able to get it working. Alot of events like Numa hill are missing, some npcs unfinished/not working.
All in all it needs ALOT of work, and editing the database is not as easy as holly files. May need 200-300 hours of work if you want to bring something decent to the table.

Im not sure if there are any major bugs/exploits/hidden back doors in these files.

I hope others will post their experience with these files as well to get a better idea of what we are dealing with when working with GSP.

the major problem of bb and d/c been fixed

all what is must to do its to clean bugs from scripts, doors, mobs, drops etc, balance skills, check npcs, item stats balance etc

Reactions: Fusion

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013

There are a few bugs/exploits that were found before the close of gsp USA. Without a source I doubt these can be fixed.

what about he stacking dupe that effected benes master refine etc etc will this be present?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
There are a few bugs/exploits that were found before the close of gsp USA. Without a source I doubt these can be fixed.

what about he stacking dupe that effected benes master refine etc etc will this be present?

Do you remember how KissOfDeath did that bene duplication bug? If I know the method I could test. Was it something to do with the pig pets inventory?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I answer a little,
for cash shop items need some fixes and 1 program more.
For wars, you can copy from holley and link on default script file and voila! minor fixes todo, only the mob names not match for spawn of mudwall for war and same for Gates on Sabuk, its not a secret, this can be added in 1 day fine.

For quests, yes, have 5 or 6 quests broken, but not important ones.

For item duplicacion there is because official gsp checks have bugs on sql, on this you can add more checks to sql by modifying the storage procedures.

Same as level cap of 56, you can raise up to 255. check msp_characterlogout i think is the correct name.

Numa hill can be added easy.
Same as crafting items.

and yes, only big todo i thi k is to balance a little the drops and items or some mobs, because on ice or snow the mobs are perfect killers if you dont have the wecash potions to stop frezze of ice effect, this can be adjusted on mobs to made a more playable cave.

I think i dont miss anything more about. :P