The 'Arena' Server ComingSoon(The same setting as the official server in Korea.)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
The 'Arena' Server ComingSoon
(The same setting
as the official server in Korea.)

-Server Open day-
2017.11.03 19:00 (Korea time)

Website adress: http://mirarena.cafe24.com/
^^
Client adress : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_3grzHy80ixdnJqaFJLeUZwSms
^^

A server dedicated to Europe + Chinese will be opened.
The server environment is the same setting as the legendary 2 official server of Korea Mir
ROW RATE is open in the environment.

Experience Rate: x1
Drop Rate: x5

It operates the same as the official server.
The game shop is sold for 2/1 of Korean servers.
The language displayed in the game is automatically converted to match your own Windows language.
Current language development progress

Chinese: 85%
English: 80%
Items, monsters, quests, NPC conversations, map names, etc. are automatically translated.

I've been talking about language for three months.
Much has been improved so that it will not be an inconvenience to the game.
I can feel old nostalgia. The Legend of Mir 2 Korea
Official server

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

Last edited:

coolcopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2015
d218810f03fdb33c4ad4d5aaeaa294fd.JPG

7af9b031f15cf34248b7b2362833284b.JPG

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Couple of cool little options in there that you've shown, but the language will be an issue if you haven't got a native speaker converting to English for you.

The attendance check, I appreciate you've asked people not to exploit by creating multiple characters...but this is Mir. People are going to do that. Put a check in to allow it only on one character per account or just accept it is going to be exploited by every single player.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Couple of cool little options in there that you've shown, but the language will be an issue if you haven't got a native speaker converting to English for you.

The attendance check, I appreciate you've asked people not to exploit by creating multiple characters...but this is Mir. People are going to do that. Put a check in to allow it only on one character per account or just accept it is going to be exploited by every single player.

Unless the items are account & character bound, that's the only way I could see them working.

I do like some of the ideas there, some of them I had planned to do a long time ago but never got around to.