Mir2 Return [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Elaborate?
All the screenshot shows is he hasn't even fixed placements on items he added.
The placements not a problem why are you talking about trivial stuff?

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:01 AM ----------

data is all messed up
cant lvl some skills. MS,
all skills easy to level m8 .. There is no time wasted in this only 10 minutes and all the skills you have will be 3

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
gm make alot work :) server growup so come and enjoy

View attachment 19003

Having ridiculous stats like that just immediately makes me think you can't balance the game properly. Unless you have at least 45,667 different armours in game you've gone wrong somewhere.

scottstevenjohn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2014
No, i mean YOU cant level skills. lvl 40+ wiz and i have lvl one MS still? and its just a basic server with not much added. Down anyway

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
gm still adedd thing to game m8, about skill dunno wiz but im war and all skills have 3 lvl :) and yes gm must added some more skils to game and make it easy for drop im lvl 48 and still not have tbd xD

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Please make it a requirement to know how to make an autopatcher before being allowed to post here, these joke servers are just way to common now.

Not trying to be negative just trying to be real, all for people tying and new server's but just put in the damn time before even making an advert.

scottstevenjohn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2014
Gl with ur server but take it down and work on it. so much basic stuff isnt working here.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
what stuff not work? all work just need more updated ;p coz server geting bored now, soon gm will adedd halowen event

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Please make it a requirement to know how to make an autopatcher before being allowed to post here, these joke servers are just way to common now.

Not trying to be negative just trying to be real, all for people tying and new server's but just put in the damn time before even making an advert.
I know how to make AutoPatcher work and how to use it, but I have some problems so I will make it soon ... and I'm not the first one open a server without AutoPatcher... Stop negative please And let people do what they want! also i have do all them for my server if this thing is bad or good This is due to me
Thx for your comment

---------- Post Merged at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Gl with ur server but take it down and work on it. so much basic stuff isnt working here.
btw Thx .. I am free if I make it down or make it work .. You Still Level 40 and Hunting on Starter Caves and Say Basic stuff ?! And what stuff not working on here ?..
Also Thx for your comment

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
need help getting a purple screen on loggin screen
Did you follow The Download guides on the first page ?! ..

--Full Client--
Step1-

Download This And Made The AutoPatcher Downloads Over Then Copy and Paste Data From Below..
Step2-
Data/Maps
Download This Data extract into Gamefolder Then download the Last Exe&Config.. Go Link Below

Step3-
Last Patch

Note: dont Put Step2 and 3 on folder Then Download Step1 and made AutoPatcher work.... If done, it will scan the basic files!

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
30/10/2017 Reboot List..
=====================

-Adjust all Drop Files
-Adjust all mobs/bosses Stats
-Added new Caves
-Added Some Quests To HuntingCaves Page2
-Added NewSet
-AddedMore Skills on DropFiles And made it easier
-Added Trinket And Medal To MirKing
-added 1 New Province For Level Above 60
-Added Sell and BuyBack To
SpecialNPC To sell and buy more
-Cleared Some Shouts
-Fixed Some Skills and DMG
-Fixed All placements .. ill Upload Last StateItem On The Morning

-Fixed Some Commands
-
increased all Item Stats
-increased Max Luck From 5 To 9 On Weapons
-increased Tao buffs from 2 minutes to 10minutes
-SabukWall Fixed And will add Prize Soon..
-Halloween will be ready to go on 31/10 will be in the GI

More To Come Soon :D

Last edited:

scottstevenjohn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2014
without logging back in, you cant tame anything. some skills wont lvl past 1 magic shield to name one.

ill log back in for 20 mins and give you a list

Cant log in? "Starting the game has been disabled"

Last edited:

scottstevenjohn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2014
Wonderman. you want to out the main client into a folder then the maps/data(all of it) then grab the "last patch" and ONLY move the exe and ini, no data or nothing, should be fine after that

---------- Post Merged at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:56 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:57 AM ----------