Copycat Websites

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
TBH, if Far or Jamie offered this type of service for Crystal, but for a guaranteed service for when a bug arises or new updates as n when but on a time scale and also provides for the community id be happy to pay.

EDIT: For the right price of course.

Oh no doubt but you'd have to have quite a few people paying that monthly Sub to even make it viable for Jamie / Far to accept that offer, look how many people are trying to make server's ATM they would just be getting 1000's of requests a day and people would just pay the fee but the deal on that website was just a joke, he was basically offering you to personally fix any of your code problems, how many subs could you really keep up with as a 1 man coder lol.

SpecialOne

LOMCN Member
Jul 22, 2017
i see Far's crafting system has been released, im surprised he hasn't put a price on it! oh and he has robbed the other forum theme as well, what a ****ing knob sack :lol

Reactions: 上升的回歸

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
time to start watermarking images? :P

wouldn't worry has 5 members inc me -.-

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Literally just copy/pasted the post and still managed to **** it up Ha Ha.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Well I got to 9 posts on their forum before getting banned, it's quite an amusing game.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Play what game? Your just copy/pasting content without credits.... Grow the **** up.
Spamming posts like an angry kid.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Pretty sure Zuse and Mecha are the same person, which is even more amusing. :lol

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Bobby Zuse and Mecha are all the same person.

I created LordDickWash which they banned, and now a random LordMace has appeared patting Zuse on the back.

I am now certain that his forum is just Zuse with his many split personalities talking to each other.

james11

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 31, 2017
I find it rather pathetic and childish how Tai has made me to look like a bad guy after I made my forums, though I was still part of community at the time. Please post proof of me thieving people's account as you claim as I don't recall any of this. I don't think I can steal anyone's password with this software as everything is encrypted just like it is with every forum software including lomcn. Not to forget it's https which lomcn doesn't even have.

Also find it incredibly hilarious how Far decided to release crafting because of the premium thing. You can all thank me :).

Also y'all wanna spam my forum like I'm going to be ok with it. Stop licking the admins ass your not benefiting anything.

FYI I don't have time to be more than one person. Yes mecha is me on the forums but we all know that so no hiding that, the account is used for my server purposes and zuse is my admin account. Its not like im goiny round my forum posting as mecha constantly pretending to me someone different.

Enough said, y'all can joke all you want like you did with Moh but none of it was even funny keyboard warriors.

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Your a tool, manually creating posts to 'spam' because your incapable of even doing that simple task adequately.

We don't need Tai to tell us anything, we can see the blatant attempts by you to rip off other people hard work, and repeatedly try posting the link on here. Stop acting like your so innocent, were not all that stupid.

P.s. Where is the credits you were 'too slow' at adjusting weeks ago? Still none... but your so innocent, right?
Stop acting like a 12yr old and just go away already, your 'community' is none-existent.

Edit: You just admitted that Zuse and Mecha are both YOU... You are literally having conversations with yourself to make your site look like there is actually anyone there Ha Ha.

jphapt.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 上升的回歸

james11

LOMCN Leecher
Oct 31, 2017
Ya'll are acting like this has never been done before. Every community is a replica of another, there are so many mmorpg development forums out there that are just as similiar as ragezone. No one is crying about it! Nothing is even the same, apart from the background so whats the big problem? Mir itself is a ripoff, almost everything on lomcn has been ripped, so where is the credit in that? Wheres it the credit for the background that was ripped from korean mir, where is the credit for all the resources that have been ripped off from the chinese? Shut up and get over it.

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:34 AM ----------

And to the idiot LightBringer who thought he was doing good, dont try that again. My community is small, you won't be benefiting from it. Whereas I will if I do it on here. Also don't forget am an Admin I can easily ban you.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I don't get it, what do you expect to achieve here? In an hour everything you posted will be deleted...

If you can't differentiate between the community developed here and the actions your taking at present then there is no use telling you.

You seem to think you have some god given right to be here and advertise your rip-off... Until next week when you have another 'episode', take care.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Ya'll are acting like this has never been done before. Every community is a replica of another, there are so many mmorpg development forums out there that are just as similiar as ragezone. No one is crying about it! Nothing is even the same, apart from the background so whats the big problem? Mir itself is a ripoff, almost everything on lomcn has been ripped, so where is the credit in that? Wheres it the credit for the background that was ripped from korean mir, where is the credit for all the resources that have been ripped off from the chinese? Shut up and get over it.

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:34 AM ----------

And to the idiot LightBringer who thought he was doing good, dont try that again. My community is small, you won't be benefiting from it. Whereas I will if I do it on here. Also don't forget am an Admin I can easily ban you.

You are so easy to call people idiots yet you don't even get the point.
I can't talk for others but you post all these sources, updates and such (including newly release stuff like the Crafting stuff Far released) and without any thanks to the origins or the creators.

I benefit from it because it amuses me, that's all the benefit I need. And you benefit from it how? by showing how much your forum really does suck? grats.

Also nice I get banned from a forum I literally only go on to troll and laugh at.

Yes it is childish but hey, everyone has their quirks!

See you soon...

see you REAL soon...

Edit:
And to be fair, you could just ban the link legendofmir.org

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Trolling his forum is just a waste of your time, he probably enjoys the attention.
Report him to his ISP, just today's actions are a clear violation of any standard TOS, and move on.