Copycat Websites

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Funny thing is, we cannot do anything about it other than banning him.

We cannot prosecute because of the LAWS we are breaking using WeMades images so its a tough one

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Trolling his forum is just a waste of your time, he probably enjoys the attention.
Report him to his ISP, just today's actions are a clear violation of any standard TOS, and move on.

You are the voice of reason!
But yeah I agree, any attention is better than no attention, back to sorting out monster frames and AI...

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Funny thing is, we cannot do anything about it other than banning him.

We cannot prosecute because of the LAWS we are breaking using WeMades images so its a tough one

The forum subject/content is irrelevant, and doesn't even need to be disclosed. The violation is his actions.

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
I find it rather pathetic and childish how Tai has made me to look like a bad guy after I made my forums, though I was still part of community at the time. Please post proof of me thieving people's account as you claim as I don't recall any of this. I don't think I can steal anyone's password with this software as everything is encrypted just like it is with every forum software including lomcn. Not to forget it's https which lomcn doesn't even have.

Also find it incredibly hilarious how Far decided to release crafting because of the premium thing. You can all thank me :).

Also y'all wanna spam my forum like I'm going to be ok with it. Stop licking the admins ass your not benefiting anything.

FYI I don't have time to be more than one person. Yes mecha is me on the forums but we all know that so no hiding that, the account is used for my server purposes and zuse is my admin account. Its not like im goiny round my forum posting as mecha constantly pretending to me someone different.

Enough said, y'all can joke all you want like you did with Moh but none of it was even funny keyboard warriors.

You only got HTTPS after "SpecialOne" said you didnt even use it........

again just copying idea's like a ****ing moron

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Nobody would of even cared if he just credited the C# team and didn't advertise here, i think he just likes the drama :)

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Would love to know what this guy is smoking. Just had a look for a laugh...
He made a good 1k~ posts this week in the 'General' section just copy pasting random gaming news articles. :nonchalance:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
it's just disrespectful... his zero shits attitude towards it isn't good.

If he wants to create custom content for the c+ files make a website about that, no need to rip the entire lomcn forums for everything people have worked on.

talking about ****ing https lmao, the guys using Cloudflare, the shitty free one I guess??

would take 2 seconds to install Let's Encrypt for lomcn.

p.s moh's on it haha!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
it's just disrespectful... his zero shits attitude towards it isn't good.

If he wants to create custom content for the c+ files make a website about that, no need to rip the entire lomcn forums for everything people have worked on.

talking about ****ing https lmao, the guys using Cloudflare, the shitty free one I guess??

would take 2 seconds to install Let's Encrypt for lomcn.

p.s moh's on it haha!

Doesn't look like mydnshost are supporting LE from what I can see, although that's presuming LOMCN is using mydnshost to actually host the website. They sell their own too (Or resell) so I'd imagine they wouldn't really look to supporting it. Still though, SSL certificates aren't the most expensive thing in the world.

It's more getting the site working well enough with one, which I presume Tai just doesn't fancy perhaps?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Doesn't look like mydnshost are supporting LE from what I can see, although that's presuming LOMCN is using mydnshost to actually host the website. They sell their own too (Or resell) so I'd imagine they wouldn't really look to supporting it. Still though, SSL certificates aren't the most expensive thing in the world.

It's more getting the site working well enough with one, which I presume Tai just doesn't fancy perhaps?

thought it was on dataforce's server? o.0

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Might be, I dunno I only glanced at the whois to see the dns to be honest. I appreciate that's a very poor way of deciding/looking but I was being lazy, hence why I specified it may not be mydns. Normally I do look at the dns first, and if they offer web hosting it's normally a safe bet.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
thought it was on dataforce's server? o.0
It is still.

Might be, I dunno I only glanced at the whois to see the dns to be honest. I appreciate that's a very poor way of deciding/looking but I was being lazy, hence why I specified it may not be mydns. Normally I do look at the dns first, and if they offer web hosting it's normally a safe bet.
mydnshost.co.uk is a semi-generic domain I use for my nameservers

ChronicleGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Just had the attached posted on Olymp's ******** page.

Cheeky Git!

Attachments

• message.JPG
    message.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 140

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
daneo1989 Really random, just see Skyline in your signature is that the name you go by in Mir ????

On Topic - what's the deal with this guy then?? Seems he's saying that Zircon has been leaked too?? Mighty confused lol

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
daneo1989 Really random, just see Skyline in your signature is that the name you go by in Mir ????

On Topic - what's the deal with this guy then?? Seems he's saying that Zircon has been leaked too?? Mighty confused lol

It's fake. The only files he has are the one's he's leaked from here.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

He's like the scorned lover of LOMCN.
He is trying to replace us but nothing will fill his void so he tries to destroy the thing he loves most, us.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
At this point I'd consider letting him come back if he shuts that **** down. It's just annoying

- posted by 'DefinitelyNotMecha'

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

He's a pretend.
I'm the real one.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Jesus can't believe your still around lol, its me 'Grubman' forgot my original details for here so had to make a new account lol

Hey dude, long time :)

I've recently just come back onto the scene... No idea how long for :)