Conquera (Mir3D) OBT launching soon!

smoochy boys on tour

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
GOOD NEW FOR ALL MIR FANS! :congratulatory::congratulatory:

Adapted from the popular ‘The Legend of Mir: Eternal’ from China, Conquera is coming to SEA!

Register for OBT! Join this PK classic MMORPG for massive guild wars, brutal PK and exciting dungeon raids.

Conquera is available in English, Mandarin (Simplified), and Vietnamese.

The prayers of Maia’s citizens have been answered; the time you have been waiting for is here! Pre-registration is now open, so go and make a name for yourself in the world of Conquera!
Register for OBT right now, and you can even opt in for CBT* if you want to experience high-level game content before anyone else!
*Note:
- Only players who sign up for CBT are eligible for the CBT ballot. If selected, you will be informed via the email/********/Cherry Account you have entered.
- CBT accounts will be wiped upon the conclusion period.
- Registering for CBT automatically registers you for OBT
- CBT players will get additional rewards upon the official launch of the game!

Visit xz.cherrycredits.com/EN now!

23032842_128669597835633_3766083457377503337_n.jpg

22788845_127252564644003_4106769409288692340_n.jpg

For more information, please visit:
Conquera EN Official Site.
Conquera VN Official Site.
《血战无极》官方网址

Conquera Official **:
Conquera EN Official **
《血战无极》中文官方 **

Last edited:
Reactions: Fusion

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Re: Conquera A New Mir Like MMORPG OBT launching soon!

Any game play videos?
Currently, i don't see any gameplay videos from official yet.
But this game is base on Chinese version 传奇永恒
Just copy 传奇永恒 and search it on YouTube, that way you will have the close idea of what this game will look like.
But anyway I'm really looking forward to play this game.
Also, i found FAQ about this OBT.

Conquera FAQ
CONQUERA·2017年11月3日

About CBT

Q1: I have been invited to Conquera’s Closed Beta Testing (CBT). My friend is interested in this game as well; can I pass him the sign up URL so that he can sign up too?
A1: Yes! Your friend may sign up with the URL provided to you in the invitation. However, please note that the final list of CBT participants will be determined by a ballot. If chosen to participate, you’ll be informed via email and Cherry Messenger.
Q2: I understand that there’ll be data wipe at the end of CBT; why is that so?
A2: To allow for intensive testing within the CBT period, we will be providing our CBT testers with power boosting, all season 1 content and prolonged system events during the CBT period. As such, all CBT data needs to be deleted once we launch the Open Beta Testing (OBT) phase in order to provide a fair start for all players. Besides having a first-hand experience of the game, closed beta testers will be given an in-game reward during the OBT to thank them for their participation.
Q3: I wasn’t invited to the CBT; can I still participate?
A3: Simply sign up at our Open Beta Pre-signup site and opt in for CBT! Please note that the final list of CBT participants will be balloted. If chosen to participate, you’ll be informed via email and Cherry Messenger.
Q4: I won’t be free to participate in the CBT. Can I still join the OBT instead?
A4: Yes. Pre-signup for the OBT now at xz.cherrycredits.com and get OBT pre-signup rewards when the OBT launches!

About OBT
Q1: Will there be a data wipe after Open Beta Testing (OBT)?
A1: There are no plans for a data wipe after OBT.
Q2: Can I still join OBT if I didn’t do the pre-signup?
A2: Yes, you can still join the OBT, though you will miss out on pre-signup rewards.
Q3: Where can I download the game client?
A3: The game client is currently unavailable for download. For the latest announcements on the client availability, Like our official Conquera ******** page.

About Cherry Account
Q1: I forgot the Cherry account password I created when I pre-signup for OBT!
A1: Visit https://exchange.cherrycredits.com/account/forget/password to retrieve your password. You may email [email protected] if you encounter problems during the password retrieval.
Q2: Do I use the Cherry account credentials that I registered when signing up for CBT/OBT to log-in to the game?
A2: Yes. Once the OBT launches, you may use your Cherry account credentials (email ID OR default game ID + password) to log-in to the game directly.
Q3: Can I still play the game if I have not upgraded my Cherry account to a full account?
A3: Yes, you may still play the game with your basic Cherry account. However, we recommend that you upgrade your Cherry account to a full account (it’s free!) to get:
- superior account protection
- dedicated support from our customer service team
- In-game cash shop purchases via CC top-up
You may upgrade your account any time by logging into Cherry Exchange

About Conquera
Q1: Is this a PC Online game?
A1: Yes, Conquera is a PC-based online game that runs on Windows operating systems.
Q2: Is Conquera free-to-play?
A2: Yes, Conquera is a free-to-play MMORPG that offers an in-game Cash Shop that sells optional cash items to enhance one’s gameplay experience.
Q3: What language does Conquera support?
A3: Currently Conquera supports 3 language packs: English, Chinese (Simplified) and Vietnamese.
Q4: What are the regions that Conquera is servicing?
A4: Cherry Credits has been licensed to service Conquera in Southeast Asia. All countries within Southeast Asia can play the game.
Q5: What is the timezone that the game server is using?
A5: The game server is following the GMT +8 timezone.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP5afl4fo1s

Looking good!

Same game angle, locked movement paths.. I'm literally in love.

It's Mir3D from Shanda, I played the Chinese version a bit. I only got to maybe level 15 or 16 though before the language barrier and grind started to properly kick in but it was basically Mir in 3D. Apparently it gets very pay2win later on hopefully this version tweaks that a little but I'd be surprised. Didn't expect to see it being released in English, hopefully the connection to servers is decent since it's hosted in Asia still and they don't IP lock it

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP5afl4fo1s

Looking good!

Same game angle, locked movement paths.. I'm literally in love.

8:25

Scarecrow sounds... Is this a new game or a private server?

13:37

Iron Bracelets, Gold Necklace, CopperRing?

14:10

JudementMace, BloodStealer, WSB, SBF, Magic Scythe.

This is mir right?

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

8:25

Scarecrow sounds... Is this a new game or a private server?

13:37

Iron Bracelets, Gold Necklace, CopperRing?

14:10

JudementMace, BloodStealer, WSB, SBF, Magic Scythe.

This is mir right?

Yeah it's the official version of Mir 3D not a clone, can see Shanda's logo at the bottom the page. Can't figure out if Cherry Games are actually running it or not, they just seem to be a payment gateway/publisher of a bunch of MMO's

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Yeah it's the official version of Mir 3D not a clone, can see Shanda's logo at the bottom the page. Can't figure out if Cherry Games are actually running it or not, they just seem to be a payment gateway/publisher of a bunch of MMO's

ahh understandable then :D

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Mir 3D always looked like a win, until you play and realise its just another P2W release. Wonder if its actually still running. Personally i like that view/style, like Diablo etc.

As far as the advert for Conquera goes, I don't know what to make of it. 2 years(?) of development and no game play footage seems unbelievable.
Cherry-Credits seems to be first and foremost a payment gateway.

So little information on the site, but they manage to put this in.
£37.29 for the 'Hero Package' Buffs etc
£89.50 for the 'Guild Package' "Cut down your guild creation time significantly"

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Mir 3D always looked like a win, until you play and realise its just another P2W release. Wonder if its actually still running. Personally i like that view/style, like Diablo etc.

As far as the advert for Conquera goes, I don't know what to make of it. 2 years(?) of development and no game play footage seems unbelievable.
Cherry-Credits seems to be first and foremost a payment gateway.

So little information on the site, but they manage to put this in.
£37.29 for the 'Hero Package' Buffs etc
£89.50 for the 'Guild Package' "Cut down your guild creation time significantly"

I did a little more digging, they're publishing Shanda's Mir 3D for South East Asia (Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam etc). It's not a new game, they're just handling the release outside of China. Cherry Credit's publish/handle payments for a bunch of games in the region including Mu and Ragnarok online (and a lot of other trash) https://www.cherrycredits.com/sg/cherrydemall/genres/cherry-de-mall

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Yeah i poked around a bit more out of interest, seems silly that they don't use the marketing material with so much available for Mir 3D. It seems they are simply trying to re-brand it somewhat.

In any case, i wouldn't expect it to be any different in terms of the P2W aspect.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Looking at the website i didn't find it legit one bit but it's possible.

Shanda gave Dragon Nest to Cherry Credits who ran it for 6 years before contract expiring and Eyedenity taking over, Cherry Credits currently own 1 game which is a phone app game.

But like someone has said, no media videos/screenshots or anything on this game and they plan to have a 2 weeks CBT and straight into OBT.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
The game site itself does feel rather dodgy, especially for a gaming company. No corporate information, not even an external link. It is basically just a stand alone advert page. And the address...

Upon closer inspection;
None of the additional language links work. just refresh the page.
Terms of service / Privacy policy just refresh the page.
FAQ takes you to their ******** page.

There is no way on this planet this is a legit company, sorry.

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The game site itself does feel rather dodgy, especially for a gaming company. No corporate information, not even an external link. It is basically just a stand alone advert page.

Upon closer inspection;
None of the additional language links work. just refresh the page.
Terms of service / Privacy policy just refresh the page.
FAQ takes you to their ******** page.

There is no way on this planet this is a legit company with rights to distribute Shanda's Mir2 3D, sorry.

Turns out they're owned by Shanda based on an old press release. https://www.cherrycredits.com/sg/pages/aboutus/press-release/20150820

Singapore, August 31st, 2015 - Stanley Liew, CFO of Cherry Credits, will be appointed as the interim CEO of Cherry Credits following Mr. Addison Kang’s departure. Cherry Credits is a wholly owned subsidiary of Shanda Games International (SDGi) where Mr. Kang is the Vice-President, a position which he will also relinquish.

Company Overview
Shanda Games International (Pte) Ltd. develops and offers online games. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Singapore. Shanda Games International (Pte) Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Shanda Games Limited.

I reckon it's legit or they're playing a very long con

Last edited:

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
Then i am simply dumbfounded by what they presented.
Seriously, the site is a joke.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Turns out they're owned by Shanda based on an old press release. https://www.cherrycredits.com/sg/pages/aboutus/press-release/20150820
I reckon it's legit or they're playing a very long con

Could it be a method to export games into a Western environment without direct impact on their eastern versions?

---------- Post Merged at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Then i am simply dumbfounded by what they presented.
Seriously, the site is a joke.

Is it though? Look at their sites for other games they've got in Asia, they are very limited with information yet still raking in millions.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
I don't mean in terms of information, but what i pointed out. They have 3 links in the footer, 2 of which do nothing and a 3rd is FAQ to a ******** page. I mean come on.

This is a far cry from what one would expect from a reputable international company.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Shanda was also going to release League of Immortals, had a English website with very little information like this one but it never did get released.

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles

It's Mir3D from Shanda, I played the Chinese version a bit. I only got to maybe level 15 or 16 though before the language barrier and grind started to properly kick in but it was basically Mir in 3D. Apparently it gets very pay2win later on hopefully this version tweaks that a little but I'd be surprised. Didn't expect to see it being released in English, hopefully the connection to servers is decent since it's hosted in Asia still and they don't IP lock it

Hey, Milo let's party up when the game is released!