Conquera (Mir3D) OBT launching soon!

smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Looks sweet addicted to fortnite right now though no time for this p2w ****, by what i've been reading the gameshop is op expected though a big company needs to make money or it's not viable for them, would really like to see this do well though.

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Re: Conquera A New Mir Like MMORPG OBT launching soon!

For sure ^^, keep us up to date on what's happening with the release of Conquera as well. Do you know if they're letting many people into the Closed Beta?

Well, don't see any information on Chinese website mention about Conuera releasing SEA server.
Also no information about how many players they will invite for the closed beta.
I have no idea why everything is so quiet since the closed beta is right around the corner.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Re: Conquera A New Mir Like MMORPG OBT launching soon!

Well, don't see any information on Chinese website mention about Conuera releasing SEA server.
Also no information about how many players they will invite for the closed beta.
I have no idea why everything is so quiet since the closed beta is right around the corner.

They've posted some info on social media but yeah they err don't seem to be advertising it at all otherwise

bQhskp7.jpg

OJzf24L.jpg

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
@Jamie, when we gonna be expecting a Jamie coded 3D Mir? :P

Hope Gold sellers dont ruin the game like they do on most games. Lookin forward to Open Beta tho

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Take my money

If they go P2W that will be a very bad decision.

---------- Post Merged on 21-11-2017 at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 17-11-2017 at 08:07 PM ----------

CBT delayed.
Here is the announcement from Conquera official.

Dear players,

We want to make sure that your
Conquera Closed Beta Test (CBT) goes as smoothly as possible, so to give our team more time to test and tweak, we are rescheduling the CBT to a later date within 2017. We’ll keep you updated here once we finalize the new CBT date.
In the meantime, sign up for Closed Beta has been extended, so do call your friends to join in the fun too!

Conquera CBT Delay.jpg

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Good news from Conquera official !

Conquera CBT 11 30 2017.jpg
"Polish your armor and sharpen your blade, the Conquera Closed Beta will begin on Thursday, 30 Nov! You have until 28 Nov 2359HRS GMT+8 to sign up. Remember: Closed Beta users get an exclusive player title that grants stat bonuses.

Time is running out, so enlist now: xz.cherrycredits.com/en/cbt
Selected Closed Beta players will receive an email when the CBT sign-up closes on 28 Nov 2359HRS, GMT+8. Good luck!"

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Either they're letting a lot of ppl into closed beta or not many signed up. I applied with 3 e-mails to increase my chances and all 3 got an invite.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
They must be allowin alot of people, just found my invite inside Junk mail