Sabre Mir
Likes Likes:  15
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ArtificialMir.eu

Re: ArtificialMir.eu

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed6 View Post
    Is your Server up and running right now ? the patcher seems abit buggy to me not being able to download the whole thing tells me no patch info ... and sometimes it launches and just says Attempting to reconnect .
    Of course, patcher is actually quite high on the to-do list currently, should have something custom and a lot tidier than the generic crystal patcher in the coming weeks - to be honest it doesn't even patch anything to do with my server, however my server is also designed to be entirely compatible with those files, so it should always still work with a lite client patch.

My advice is be patient with it, it will complete - I have also mentioned this issue on the website FAQ
    retired administrator/super moderator @ lomcn.co.uk

2. HispaRed

Quote Originally Posted by Wittin View Post
    Of course, patcher is actually quite high on the to-do list currently, should have something custom and a lot tidier than the generic crystal patcher in the coming weeks - to be honest it doesn't even patch anything to do with my server, however my server is also designed to be entirely compatible with those files, so it should always still work with a lite client patch.

My advice is be patient with it, it will complete - I have also mentioned this issue on the website FAQ
    maybe I should setup a default crystal client files on my storage server o.0

If I stop hanging, I'll sort it out later

Quote Originally Posted by WargodSius View Post
    The guy was a tit, but I don't think he'll be the last. I imagine a fair amount of the work you've done would be finishing off bits of Deneo's stuff, polishing and other improvements that - whilst significant - may not have huge, immediate, 'obvious' impact so will go unadmired by the majority. The joys of polishing, and nuanced changes over introducing new features I guess

There are those that know and can see the obvious amount of effort thats gone in however, so just make sure you realise this It is appreciated. Plus the bloody obvious shit that is on the server even in the current state, which he seems to have missed entirely of course...
    /

Agree although logging ingame for 5 minutes the change's are not immediate but no doubt when you put in hour you start noticing things, Reason Marble did so well untill all that ****ery went on with all them charm's getting stolen, they was just so polished with so many hours of work you just noticed every little thing by the end of it Casting Skills felt so smooth there hope i get the same feel from there before the Charms on Artificial.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn View Post
    maybe I should setup a default crystal client files on my storage server o.0

If I stop hanging, I'll sort it out later
    I'm not even sure it's the files - I think it's the generic patcher that's the issue. I do have to host space for the client which I'm planning to utilize to take the strain off of Tai - but I also don't think more would hurt, the client is very complete no matter what direction a creator wants to take, I've only discovered 1 flaw in the Mir2 data set thus far (and Far kindly corrected the file set - community power!), and believe me I've been through a lot of stuff by hand at this point lol.

It's very good stuff

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Just some small stuff

Minor Gameplay Update 0.1.5

Gameplay Updates:

Upgraded RedMoonSword Rarity from None to Rare (Can now be awakened)
    Upgraded SolidGreatAxe Rarity from None to Rare (Can now be awakened)
    Upgraded SolidSerpentSword Rarity from None to Rare (Can now be awakened)
    Upgraded SolidTwinBlades Rarity from None to Rare (Can now be awakened)
    Upgraded SolidSilverBow Rarity from None to Rare (Can now be awakened)
    Implemented proper Bridle usage across the game
    VenomWeaver Added to Luna 1st
    2 Space attack added to CrackingWeaver
    2 Space attack added to VenomWeaver

(These will occur next reboot)

---------- Post Merged on 19-11-2017 at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-11-2017 at 05:24 PM ----------

Minor Gameplay Update 0.1.6

Gameplay Updates:

Auto Rev Added to RedMoonEvil and Various BG Test Bosses
    Reduced True RME Hit Pool
    Halved Teleport Mana cost
    GameShop_Guard renamed to Premium_Guard
    GuardRental Scroll logic improved
    PremiumGuard visuals switched to KatanaGuard
    50% reduction in Luna 1st Spawns
    Grandads Quest can no longer be completed at MW Butcher
    LotteryTicket Fixed
    Removed a number of erroneously added Quests in GI (can still start them elsewhere)
    Fixed AOC Secret Room Door
    HolyDeva HP Adjusted
    Added +Luck/MagicResistance/PoisonResistance drops to Tiger and Lantern Necklaces
    Added Route to Currish
    Introduced BrownEvilSnake to SerpentValley

---------- Post Merged on 21-11-2017 at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 19-11-2017 at 05:09 PM ----------

Quite a big update this time around, last couple of these changes pending next reboot:

Minor Gameplay Update 0.1.7

Gameplay Updates:

Fixed Logic at ChaosNode
    Revised Lunar Drops
    Added DemonMask to Drop Files
    Added VioletOrb to Drop Files
    Added RequiemNecklace to Drop Files
    Added RedDemonRing to Drop Files
    Added PoisonRing to Drop Files
    Added CloudRing to Drop Files
    Added Trainers to BW
    Adjusted Mirroring scaling
    Further Tweaks to EM
    Curse Fixed
    Teleport returned to original values
    Rebuilt Foxes Drop Files
    Added No Chi / Mundane / TaoProtect items into drop files
    Updated the Assasin Instructor (Cloud) Script
    Cleaned up MirGuide Script
    Added RecallNecklace to Lucky Necklaces
    RedMoonSword no longer Soulbound (re-balance)
    Re-done SpiderBarbarian Drop
    Updated SpiderBarbarian AI
    Introduced Spider Barbarian to Luna 1st
    retired administrator/super moderator @ lomcn.co.uk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234