ArtificialMir.com

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
does fate sword quest work??? not seen it in a private server since 1.8 LOLOL

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
Thing is like i stated previously people just wanna grind that 0-45 content... Look at Paragon, gave the Mir community everything they've been crying out for its so unique yet, pretty much dead already.

Server creators just can't win at the minute.

Its dead because it was boring. For me it wasn’t about the features it was about the way the server was structured, I no longer found it fun to level just got boring. Also hate the fact every server he’s made he uses all these crappy over sized and colourful armours and weapons. Big no for mir.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
does fate sword quest work??? not seen it in a private server since 1.8 LOLOL
Is that RedMoonSword quest? If so then yes, thats the only major quest i have added (took a lot of time and effort to make that one happen)

But I'm pretty sure it's unprecedented lol.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
ÎÒÃǺÜÏëÍæÄãµÄ·þÎñÆ÷µ«ÊÇ¿Í»§¶ËÏÂÔØËÙ¶ÈÌ«ÂýÁË@wittin,ÖйúÍæ¼ÒÏëÍæÄãµÄ·þÎñÆ÷£¬ÓÐÆäËûµÄÏÂÔصØÖ·Âð£¬ÄãÓÐʲôÁªÏµµÄ·½Ê½email?

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Chinese players download the client is very slow, there are other ways to download it, we are looking forward to your server,What's your contact information, email?@wittin

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014
ÎÒÃǺÜÏëÍæÄãµÄ·þÎñÆ÷µ«ÊÇ¿Í»§¶ËÏÂÔØËÙ¶ÈÌ«ÂýÁË@wittin,ÖйúÍæ¼ÒÏëÍæÄãµÄ·þÎñÆ÷£¬ÓÐÆäËûµÄÏÂÔصØÖ·Âð£¬ÄãÓÐʲôÁªÏµµÄ·½Ê½email?

---------- Post Merged at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Chinese players download the client is very slow, there are other ways to download it, we are looking forward to your server,What's your contact information, email?@wittin

The default Crystal client.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
If someone wishes to mirror the client for Chinese players then I'm more than happy for that to happen. I guess I will post the lastest gameplay update here, not sure if I will continue to do so.

Minor Gameplay Update 0.1.1

Gameplay Updates:
Fixed Quest Bug 156
Fixed Gale Ring and Gale Necklace values
Fixed RTing in DD
Adjusted Respawn times of: ZT, OKS
Fixed RTs in ZT 7th onwards
Fixed log outs in ZT 7th onwards
Fixed Super ZG Bug
Adjusted DD respawn time
Removed bug bat maggot from ZT KR
Made changes to testscroll
Re-done past bichon drops
Finished final piece of RMS sword quest (from 99% too 100% complete)
Reworked numerous drop files, especially relating to bosses and skills.
Added turn undead skill to new drop files (previously only dropped from 2 mob)
Foxes NPC fixed (Guardian Stone) – now doesn’t check group count.

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
It’s admirable you’re doing it , I just don’t think the player base is there for those grinds again.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
It’s admirable you’re doing it , I just don’t think the player base is there for those grinds again.

I'm hoping that isn't the case, less than 15% I've spoken to who have played at all have shared that view which gives me hope. I must admit I definitely sympathise for those who have invested time into countless low rate servers only to have them disappear after a few weeks/months, I'm well aware of this problem, and am here to prove it can, has and will happen differently. Partly why development focus has initially been on our back end, to provide a stable and sustainable foundation for this project.

I'm also aware of the fact that the impending wipe has put off a lot of newer players from investing time as well as discouraging the grind from my existing player base. The next few weeks will serve as an opportunity for players to test out the game and for us to roll out some major bug fixes and potentially some new features.

I'm also looking to award credit bounties when the game is reset depending on the impact of bugs found - hopefully giving back a bit more purpose to exploring the game with it's current accounts DB state.

We have a few more big things and potentially some events before the wipe occurs, which by the way also currently does not have a set ETA, looking at probably a couple of weeks to potentially a couple of months depending on a number of factors.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
I'm hoping that isn't the case, less than 15% I've spoken to who have played at all have shared that view which gives me hope. I must admit I definitely sympathise for those who have invested time into countless low rate servers only to have them disappear after a few weeks/months, I'm well aware of this problem, and am here to prove it can, has and will happen differently. Partly why development focus has initially been on our back end, to provide a stable and sustainable foundation for this project.

I'm also aware of the fact that the impending wipe has put off a lot of newer players from investing time as well as discouraging the grind from my existing player base. The next few weeks will serve as an opportunity for players to test out the game and for us to roll out some major bug fixes and potentially some new features.

I'm also looking to award credit bounties when the game is reset depending on the impact of bugs found - hopefully giving back a bit more purpose to exploring the game with it's current accounts DB state.

We have a few more big things and potentially some events before the wipe occurs, which by the way also currently does not have a set ETA, looking at probably a couple of weeks to potentially a couple of months depending on a number of factors.

Your enthusiasm has swayed me to give it a try. I’ll be ingame later on.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Your enthusiasm has swayed me to give it a try. I’ll be ingame later on.

The best outcome I could hope for you sound knowledgeable. The discord stuff is great if you have any bug reports and/or suggestions you can find the link on the website.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
The best outcome I could hope for you sound knowledgeable. The discord stuff is great if you have any bug reports and/or suggestions you can find the link on the website.

KingCobra and knowledgeable used in the same sentence!

I'll give this a go at some point, possibly over the weekend.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Great, do say hi if you catch me in the game - often very busy though!

Minor Gameplay Update 0.1.2

Gameplay Updates:
Reconfigured logouts in WT KR
Reconfigured logouts in BDD
Reconfigured logouts in Tree Path onwards
Reconfigured logouts in Vipers
Reconfigured logouts in Stone Temple
Reconfigured logouts in PSC
Reconfigured logouts in PT
Reconfigured logouts in Past Bichon
Finished off outstanding basic guide tasks on test scroll
Removed all traces of bug bat maggot from IWT in BDD onwards
Fixed mount locations across entire game
Reconfigured log out of mystery cave
Reconfigured log off from LDC (bug caves)
Adjustments to no fight zones across the game
Reconfigured no drop locations across entire game
Re-done Foxes 1st spawns (implemented mob transitioning)
Reconfigured big maps across entire game

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Just a few small bits for today

Minor Gameplay Update 0.1.3

Gameplay Updates:

For testing Bounty Board EXP has been raised to 55% – hopefully more places will be tested this way
TestScroll updated to reflect this temporary change
Minor Site layout adjustments

---------- Post Merged at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:26 AM ----------

Minor Gameplay Update 0.1.4

Gameplay Updates:

Re-added and re-mastered Ancient Oma Cave Quests
Re-added and re-mastered Ancient Oma Cave Dungeon
Reconfigured routes for all perimeter archers in BW
Added AOC to Premium Dungeon quick pass routes
Yimoogi Buffed
Further tweaks to Lunar stats
WiseFisherman_Albert moved to PI
Removed unnecessary _ character in all Ancient monsters
Fixed all drop files for Ancient monsters following name change
Added Shop Teleports to BorderVillage Board
Further refinement to no fight and no drop across the game, should now be complete
Tweaked AOC Quest NPCs further
Prepared maps for AWT
Prepared AWT NPCs
Prepared AWT Quest
Rebuilt AWT Spawns
Added BattleGrounds NPC pending dungeon completion

Last edited:

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Whats the point in this server? anyone can just download the files from here and have exactly the same as what you offer, in terms of content and usercount lol. Where exactly is the 'hours of work' it doesn't look like you've done anything significant at all....

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Whats the point in this server? anyone can just download the files from here and have exactly the same as what you offer, in terms of content and usercount lol. Where exactly is the 'hours of work' it doesn't look like you've done anything significant at all....

I'm not even going to waste my time answering this, just lol :lol

Please read the thread.

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
If you actually knew the true intentions of Wittin you wouldn't be spouting that,

I have had access to the server for approx 3 months, He is basically finishing off what I started for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.