ArtificialMir.com

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
ok ty for the info is it in the alpha stage right now? Can I download and play? I tried to download it couple days ago, not sure if it's the launcher but my anti virus just automatically deleted it saying it's a virus =.=, is there any link I can download it, just wanna know how many classes is in this server

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Sure, a few of our players still come on from time to time. I guess with a lot of homebrew games, anti virus might flag up false positives. I've scanned the files myself which are mostly the same as crystal files with some back end changes, and have access to the source code (which is being developed by trusted developers) - and I certainly haven't found anything I wouldn't run myself. We've been hosting the game outside of the LOMCN tracker since about august last year and haven't had any issues in that regard :)

All classes are available currently except the archer which had been made available to 1 or 2 testers.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Has this project been discontinued? When can we start, we want to know the date

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
At the moment my c# developer is still very busy. I'm still making progress on the DB and Scripts, but could still be a while before we release the actual game.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Easter Event & Gameplay Update 0.1.11

Easter-Event-2018v2.png

We’re announcing our Easter 2018 event. It is very similar to the very original euro mir Easter event, which I’m sure anyone who experienced would be keen to see again. We’re really not holding back on the ultra-rares from this event – so if you’ve not tried the server, this could be a great opportunity to get some really decent kit.

The event is kind to players of all levels and skills, and the rewards are ludicrously generous if you’re lucky!

Game Updates:

SlaveCave rebuilt
MirKing and Slave drop files rebuilt
Opened SlaveCave
WitchRobe(F) renamed to WizardRobe(F) and all references updated
Fixed AutoRev for Bosses and Semi-Bosses (Now disabled)
BW reduced to 1 much larger safe zone
Prepared maps for AZT
Prepared maps for APSC
APSC MysteriousStone moved from PT 4th to PSC 4th
AncBringer renamed to AncientBringer
RedKey mechanics added
Assigned AI to CrazyManworm
Assigned AI to MutatedManworm
Assigned AI to KingOfWildBeast
Fixed IceCrystalSoldier typo
Rebuilt spawns for AZT
Rebuilt spawns for APSC
Reworked APSC monster stats
Assigned AI to all Ancient Zuma monsters
Reworked AZT monster stats
APSC Drops Rebuilt
AZT Framework Drops Added (Unpolished)
Opened APSC (Remastered/Unpolished)
WizardRing renamed to SorceryRing
SorceryRing replaces WizardRing in Quest 100 rewards
SurvivalRing renamed UnknownRing
SurvivalBracelet renamed UnknownBracelet
SurvivalNecklace renamed UnknownNecklace
Added following GameNetwork Introduced items: SurvivalBracelet, SurvivalNecklace, SurvivalRing, WizardRing, WizardNecklace, WizardBracelet, TaoistRing, TaoistNecklace, TaoistBracelet
Added following GameNetwork Introduced items: BlessedHelmet, FateSword, ExpelBracelet, ZenBracelet, WarBracelet, BraceletOfCasting, OgreRing, ChimeraRing, DarkRing
GameNetwork introduced items added to relevant drop files
Reworked RedCave monster stats
Assigned AI to StoningStatue
Assigned AI to FlyingStatue
Prepared maps for FateSword Quest
Added FateSwordBook
Rebuilt FateSword Quest
BehemothDevourer drop rebuilt
Added BehemothDevourer to RedCave
Max Awakenings updated to 5 (same chance to break on each awaken)
Fixed AI for various APSC monsters

Last edited:

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
When the server can be officially released, we are very concerned that lomcn needs a great mir2 server

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I still can't put a date on it, it could be anything up to another 6 months or even longer on the current database.

At the moment we're totally at the mercy of the availability of the coders on the project, which currently they don't have any. I've spoken to both recently, and our lead coder is hoping to make time available in the coming weeks/months. Still, from that point, it may take further weeks or even months of testing the new codebase before the files are fully launched.

However, the upside to this is the files will already be in a very mature state when the server is finally launched.

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Gm you can wipe once, advertise this server, test the server will be very fun, the current test player is too little

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
It's on the downloads page of the Artificial site. To save you the trouble, here's the Network Config:

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=82.19.125.57
Port=7000

See you there :)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
i cant seem to log in, its freezing once game launched
right after character menu just when i get entered i cant move its like a major lag hit me

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
i cant seem to log in, its freezing once game launched
right after character menu just when i get entered i cant move its like a major lag hit me

Did you get in ok? I've seen this one or twice myself on the login screen. From experience, just try a couple more times. Failing that try the Lite Patch off the Downloads page :)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
i can only access till character screen, after i click start it only freeze's screen

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 PM ----------

downloaded lite patch and all good now, thanks

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
i can only access till character screen, after i click start it only freeze's screen

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 PM ----------

downloaded lite patch and all good now, thanks

post the error log for him.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I have a big announcement to make regarding these files....

After much deliberation and consideration, we've decided on a new development plan. Hopefully, one which can actually deliver on a lot of promises we've been struggling to keep regarding the current character database. Everyone who has been following this project is likely to be aware these files are in a pretty advanced state of development already, and one of the most frequent and fair questions I'm asked is when will the server be coming out of testing.

We've come to the decision that this database will never come out of testing and will instead be preserved indefinitely as our public test server (Artificial Phoenix) throughout development. Currently, I want to take pressure off my developer and allow him to complete his work at his leisure, this means the big Version 2 (the full game I envisioned launching back in 2017) will probably not be coming until late 2018/2019 and will be launched as our Primary Dragon server. Everyone on the current database has shown excitement to play Dragon, and it is still entirely planned to be our A-side server.

So why keep Phoenix? Essentially we need a test server, somewhere we can prototype and is less stable but with proper meaningful data and characters. This means new and exclusive releases as we release Dragon will be first tested on the old server.

For me, this is the ideal solution as I don't consider this database to be in any kind of dirty state, and I am really struggling to justify the removal of it long term. This message will be followed by a formal announcement and we will be moving our thread into the Live Server Advertisements this week.

Obviously, we're aware this database is unclean, in that there have been numerous and ongoing persistent bugs through development, we're not in a position to address this yet - but for anyone who wants a fun server to join, there is no longer a looming threat of wipe on this existing files and the squeaky clean server will be launched later in 2018/2019. I already run a test server myself, those resources will be reassigned to this server when we release Dragon which will include multi-server support.

I have coined this, the 2 server solution. It's happening, stay tuned.

Reactions: wumatica

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
So can you start a new test server first, we can play slowly and continue to wait for your official server in 2019, because now there is no fun mir2 server, you can open a lower version of the server first

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
So can you start a new test server first, we can play slowly and continue to wait for your official server in 2019, because now there is no fun mir2 server, you can open a lower version of the server first

Current server stays, i'm not running 3 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.