crystal mir new and high performance server NEW & UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015
Re: crystal mir new and high performance server NEW & UP

ok i am uploading setup currently to google map i will post the link here once it finish and update the link on website .
what is new in this setup :

- new sound effects in game
- changed main menu style / login background
- it will install the dot net incase u dont have it
- it will install directX incase u dont have it
- created super ultimate monstor i am not sure what to call it yet .. maybe ( GodOfMobs ) ... took me 6 weeks working in it .. its just huge and super .. its not added to the setup files yet as i kept it to test with next patch update .

upcoming work :
- auto patch + anti cheat
the auto patch will check for update if its there and install it upon lunching the game ....

please let me know if you download the setup and install it ... i test it on my own and its working .. but thats only me .. so i would like to know if there is any problem with that ...

note : i will post screen of the new monster soon here

good luck all

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:01 PM ----------

screenshot.jpg

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Wow that looks terrible lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015
stupid connection ... the setup is only 2.5 gb .. its taking over 15h to upload to google drive .. i will probably doing the upload tomorrow from my office as i have better connection there ..
good night all ..

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015
I thought it was just a picture cut on top of a screenie lol.

am working in it ... the monster is currently not set ... it still need sound effects , hit moves .. etc
but its integrated to the game i can show it to u in game if u want to

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
looks fine here
GeQaHggB.gif

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
have your own website (ish) have your own high performance server... yet uses ****ing google drive.

giphy.gif

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
That new mob made me lol, I am pretty sure that's a picture from lord of the rings.

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015

have your own website (ish) have your own high performance server... yet uses ****ing google drive.

giphy.gif

thats becouse the download speed make difference .. when you host files on your website .. it take size of your hosting package beside the bandwidth used for download ...
so google is best option here ...
i don't know why would this be problem for u !!

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:41 AM ----------

my upcoming work ..
working on auto updater now , assuming no issue with the setup exe

i will then start something so cool for all ... will keep you posted once i finish anything ..

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
possibly, maybe, could be, unsure, dunno, try it,

From reading whole thread again, I'm just wondering if this is the fake sites £5PM Coder

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Think he woulda done more with it if so, but you may be right. But then again, can't live life seeing ghosts in every corner

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015

This server work ?
yes its working bro .. its never been off .. and there is direct support message in the site ... if its off or facing any issue let me know simply ..

---------- Post Merged at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:54 PM ----------

possibly, maybe, could be, unsure, dunno, try it,

From reading whole thread again, I'm just wondering if this is the fake sites £5PM Coder
not sure what u meant >.<

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

And what exactly are you basing this on? This forum is far too ripe with unfounded slander.

Sure the server seems questionable in terms of time invested, I would love to see an ingame shot of that new monster tho!

I don't see how using a free website host can have any effect on the server at all... Does the Wix banner effect your gameplay in some way?

Status
Not open for further replies.