crystal mir new and high performance server NEW & UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
1zie8f
1zie8f.jpg

EDIT: For anyone who considers trying this server, I would highly recommend using different user credentials.

Last edited:

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015
Re: crystal mir new and high performance server NEW & UP

its free ... i did not spend much time on the site ...
no point of enhancing much on the site .. this is pointed to be FREE and it will remain free ...
its for fun .. hope you all likes it

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:43 PM ----------

which part you did not like ... !!
just ignore everything you see if u dont like it click download and play !!
the server have 1000 mb connection

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
These files are Crystal... I seen you post 7 DAYS ago, asking for a guide on how to make Crystal files work.. So this server in 7 days in the making.. Pathetic wish LOMCN sorts this **** out one day lol.

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015
These files are Crystal... I seen you post 7 DAYS ago, asking for a guide on how to make Crystal files work.. So this server in 7 days in the making.. Pathetic wish LOMCN sorts this **** out one day lol.
try it and let me know what you think :)

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Your website really isn't doing much for the 'PC version' the mobile version looks way better lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Very annoying the website plays music stupidly loud, nearly made me deaf.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Had me thinking the same as our pal Ahmed sh
"I cant wait for the ios / android version , although we still need resources and your support please donate for us "

Last edited:

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015

Had me thinking the same as our pal Ahmed sh
"I cant wait for the ios / android version , although we still need resources and your support please donate for us "

thats just optional .. and we really do work on the mobile version .. not the same as the posted video .. but another interface new character style etc ...

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Your website really isn't doing much for the 'PC version' the mobile version looks way better lol
noted i will adjust that

---------- Post Merged at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Very annoying the website plays music stupidly loud, nearly made me deaf.

sorted ...
i need you also to ignoore the site .. its just temp site ... log in and tell me how the game performing .. etc

OhBaby

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015

Lmaoo the catfish pic on website

---------- Post Merged at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 PM ----------

But we have 1thousand megabitingz

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:59 PM ----------

But we have 1thousand megabitingz

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Logged on, u gain like 50 levels for going up 1 lol its weird, nothing new added.. ONLY thing i liked on whole server is you start with a testscroll and u double click it and u can teleport to every town / cave in that town from the Scroll thought that was pretty sweet.

Acessed GM town off the scroll glitched out the guild npc a few times, Bought me a mir kit, Orbed to +7 on every item, im a warrior but have taoist, wizard, assassin full skills from the GM map... I can understand logging on its a test server but you'll never test anything with people running around with super stats, like **** i'm lvl 250+ from killing 1 KS and 1 DD lol.

P.S Host is smooth to let you know, server still **** though xD

Last edited:

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015

guys .. the site still developing ...nothing real .. and about the pics the developer was giving an idea about how the site should look like ..
please ignoore the site focus on game lol ... most of u focusing onsite ... its not done yet .. so pls chill

---------- Post Merged at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:18 AM ----------

the site is good way to get the client .. so thats all about for now ...
i don't have much things to say now .. but later on we will link your account to website so you can trade / exchange and find your information in it ...

also please list any bugs in there if you find any

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

guys .. the site still developing ...nothing real .. and about the pics the developer was giving an idea about how the site should look like ..
please ignoore the site focus on game lol ... most of u focusing onsite ... its not done yet .. so pls chill

---------- Post Merged at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:18 AM ----------

the site is good way to get the client .. so thats all about for now ...
i don't have much things to say now .. but later on we will link your account to website so you can trade / exchange and find your information in it ...

also please list any bugs in there if you find any

Read my post above... The servers a ****ing state, just take the Advert down your rushing you only posted on here looking how to set up Crystal files 7 days ago, take your time.

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015

Read my post above... The servers a ****ing state, just take the Advert down your rushing you only posted on here looking how to set up Crystal files 7 days ago, take your time.

if i do not start i will never fix it ...exp is getting to be fixed soon .. relax ..
and what is the problem if i set the server with 1 week or 1 day .. it do not make any difference ...

most probably next time u log the exp will be fixed
just wondering if it should be fast lvling server or slow one ?
tell me what u think

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

if i do not start i will never fix it ...exp is getting to be fixed soon .. relax ..
and what is the problem if i set the server with 1 week or 1 day .. it do not make any difference ...

most probably next time u log the exp will be fixed
just wondering if it should be fast lvling server or slow one ?
tell me what u think

Your already asking for donation etc people think it's a cash cow, i gave you best advice anybody can take the thread down work on it untill its ready for a beta then get people on to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.