crystal mir new and high performance server NEW & UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015
Re: crystal mir new and high performance server NEW & UP

Your already asking for donation etc people think it's a cash cow, i gave you best advice anybody can take the thread down work on it untill its ready for a beta then get people on to test.
thanks for your advice i appreciate that ..

i don't see anything pointing to cash here ..
its FREE and will remain FREE ...
having the game on now will help me finding the issues .. testing could be in game or for server too ..
testing not limited to the game only but for everything ..
i agree i have to put much effort on the current files .. but eh ? its not bad start though after all ..

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
hmm i start xD drop wep and cant kill even hens xD there is start pet or some like that?

and offline xd

Last edited:

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015
hmm i start xD drop wep and cant kill even hens xD there is start pet or some like that?

and offline xd

offline ? like you got disconnected
what was the problem ..

am adjusting start pets no worries ..

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
offline ? like you got disconnected
what was the problem ..

am adjusting start pets no worries ..

If someone complains that you can't hit hens, your first thought should not be to alter starter pets. Figure out why a player can not hit a hen

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
If someone complains that you can't hit hens, your first thought should not be to alter starter pets. Figure out why a player can not hit a hen

To be fair the dude must be pretty retarded, if he tooks 1 second to look in his bag he has a " tester scroll " which allows u to teleport anywhere ingame including a Gm map with npc to buy everything ingame, gem, orbs, kit, benes etc, there a NPC called guild creation u can just keep dropping 1mill and collecting it over n over.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
To be fair the dude must be pretty retarded, if he tooks 1 second to look in his bag he has a " tester scroll " which allows u to teleport anywhere ingame including a Gm map with npc to buy everything ingame, gem, orbs, kit, benes etc, there a NPC called guild creation u can just keep dropping 1mill and collecting it over n over.

I just assumed he knew this as he has stated it is purely for testing the systems at present.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
So let me guess, you have basically put up a server which is freely released to LOMCN without even knowing what they contain..

GOODJOB!

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015

So let me guess, you have basically put up a server which is freely released to LOMCN without even knowing what they contain..

GOODJOB!

i am aware of the code .. and i am adjusting this eventually ...
what am doing currently is something related to database ...
its all testing now am trying to find bugs in game i write everything based on players experience ..
without running the game now i cannot find these bugs ..
so please be positive and stop being negative ..
u will see something cool soon so relax ok ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:30 PM ----------

am working on that and i dunno why u r assuming that i am altering the starter pets ..
i said i will fix it .. soon i will fix this and keep all posted ...

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
You know, I am kinda finding myself wanting to give this guy a break. How anyone can stay as calm and willing to keep trying as this guy after the **** he's been given.... crikey.

Won't be interested myself, but you know what? Good luck.

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015

lol oh dear lord !!

---------- Post Merged at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:09 PM ----------

You know, I am kinda finding myself wanting to give this guy a break. How anyone can stay as calm and willing to keep trying as this guy after the **** he's been given.... crikey.

oh dear lord

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Did i not offer him good advice? You even know the best thing he can do is take it down work a few months on it and then people will look at a thread and will be like **** hes put some work in, then maybe they'd put some time in return to help him test.. You don't just chuck up fresh files with **** all on and expect people to test, level 400+ hitting 800+s you aint testing nothing at all.

Tbh that tester scroll is sort of cool, if he would of taken a month or so and i seen some more cool feature like that and not even euro clone, i would of actually put some time in and gave good feedback but i'm not wasting my time when its just a plain set of files with a tester scroll in it.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Did i not offer him good advice? You even know the best thing he can do is take it down work a few months on it and then people will look at a thread and will be like **** hes put some work in, then maybe they'd put some time in return to help him test.. You don't just chuck up fresh files with **** all on and expect people to test, level 400+ hitting 800+s you aint testing nothing at all.

Tbh that tester scroll is sort of cool, if he would of taken a month or so and i seen some more cool feature like that and not even euro clone, i would of actually put some time in and gave good feedback but i'm not wasting my time when its just a plain set of files with a tester scroll in it.

You ain't wrong

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
no lol xD i just wanna know what with the new server bro ;p i like test all new servers, btw u fix gps on win 8 ?:P

aal_fareed

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 19, 2015
server is up ... not sure why you claiming its shut or off ...
its on .. i just restarted it few times ...

rebooting the server take less than 30 seconds just for the info ..
and i managed to solve the archer class problem but its disabled for now ..
if there is any other issue please write it down here ..

Status
Not open for further replies.