Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Server opening in 2 December 2017 - Saturday 6 GMT( 18:00 UK, 19:00 Poland, 20:00 Romania )

Server homepage : At this moment, Zentaur [GSP] dont have any web page, new site is under construction.

Server forum At this moment, Zentaur [GSP] dont have any forums, new forum is under construction.
Zentaur[GSP] client : http://patch.zed.ro/Download/ZentaurGSPX.rar
Zentaur[GSP] client mirror : https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1SXgnWONcqitPQwHC8VGDIrB1NaQqKO7l&export=download

Register page : http://zed.ro/registration_ZentaurX.php

Exp Rate : x1
Monster Rate : x2
Gold Rate : x1
Starting lvl :1
Language : English/Chinese ( Soon will add Polski, Spanish, Deutsch, and much more )
Type : GSP
Starting Gold : 15,000
Spells : All available + New
Spell Skill Level : up to 3 for Free
Spell Skill Level : up to 5 via Quests

Bounce-back/Step-lag fixed, new client version should arrive soon, lag fixed, quests fixed

Zentaur [GSP] been brought to you by ZentaurX Developement Team

Extra tags :

和平号3, 미르 3, assassin, global mir3, gsp, 미르의전설3

---------- Post Merged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:49 AM ----------

View attachment 19065
View attachment 19066
View attachment 19067
View attachment 19068

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Nice :)

Are you able to change resolution?

is there pk drops?

you aren't doing own items are you?

My coders working to add 1024x resolution by Xmas

Pk drops yes

No own items, classic mir

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
My coders working to add 1024x resolution by Xmas

Pk drops yes

No own items, classic mir

can anyone log on to see if its smooth or do we need a key or something, as i'm sure there is more than just a couple of people wouldn't mind seeing it for themselves on there system

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
you got the register and download link, you can enter when you want

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
can anyone log on to see if its smooth or do we need a key or something, as i'm sure there is more than just a couple of people wouldn't mind seeing it for themselves on there system

He has all the info above u need to get in game.

See my post on the other thread for me runs bad on Windows 10 at the moment

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

yeah

the only reason i asked was because in his other thread he said there was 20-25 beta keys was curious if you needed to ask for a key to activate the account.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

win 10 problem will be fixed on next patch on client

atm we focused to turn high resolution on

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Same issues as LM.

Client at least opens, runs and works and doesn't seem to suffer from the DC and Bounce back (However, I only coped for about 15 minutes or so).

However, it quickly became apparent the client isn't as clean and it's just as unplayable as Mir3 has already been. Whether these apparent fixes will work is a different topic...but the default, is unplayable.

Memory leaks are off the charts, but i think this was always a problem with Mir3 anyway hence why the FPS spikes after a while. I could hear my PC struggling...and i have some graphically demanding games that don't cause half the noise it was creating, my 4k monitor may have perhaps been a factor as it had to stretch a 800x600 res...but who knows lol.

To make matters worse, the problems exceeded the client and continued into my W10 environment:
unknown.png

Menus became glitchy and i actually had to reboot to fix it lol.

At it's current state, it's just as unplayable as Mir3 has always been. But I will try the 'new' client once it's finished to see if it changes anything.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Its funny how you had the "glitch" issues, had 20 players online and none reported me this issues.

---------- Post Merged at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:24 PM ----------

And about the "gpu" usage, its because you got Direct X11 i guess... thats why i told about the dx wrapper who will fix frames lags on client

Anyway.. team is focused now to change game resolution.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Its funny how you had the "glitch" issues, had 20 players online and none reported me this issues.

Just telling you the results lol.

Most players don't have rigs like mine and are used purely for Mir...I play other games and the memory leaks may have wreaked havoc on my GPUs...who knows?

I don't pretend to know whats going on in the back end of these files, but thats what happened. If I can run a game such as Starcraft 2 on Ultra settings and other games alike, this should be childs play lol.

I would have also mentioned the fact my CPU usage hits 100% during minimise/maximise of the res...but it was irrelevant since no one will be continually doing it while playing lol.

But like i said, your new client may have fixed all this, but no one will know till we have it lol...but it's current state is unplayable.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Just telling you the results lol.

Most players don't have rigs like mine and are used purely for Mir...I play other games and the memory leaks may have wreaked havoc on my GPUs...who knows?

I don't pretend to know whats going on in the back end of these files, but thats what happened. If I can run a game such as Starcraft 2 on Ultra settings and other games alike, this should be childs play lol.

I would have also mentioned the fact my CPU usage hits 100% during minimise/maximise of the res...but it was irrelevant since no one will be continually doing it while playing lol.

But like i said, your new client may have fixed all this, but no one will know till we have it lol...but it's current state is unplayable.

I like the feedback you post, dont get me wrong.

My main target on client side is to add dx wrapper support for win 8 / 8.1 and 10 and increase resolution on it.

But atm the dx wrapper is on top 2 of my top 5 list to do on client.

The whole point of this beta is to raise gsp on its maximum power

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
Surely you should be trying to make the game actually playable for users (Win 10 is pretty prevalent nowadays) instead of worrying about resolution.

The game is frankly unplayable for me atm.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
chill ur tits boys hes said its in beta, hes said he is working on the problems you have mentioned and hes actively replied to you. What more do u expect in the space of a few hours ??

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Team is large.

Some work on resolution, some work on dx wrapper

Be patient, good things comes slow and steady

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
When you say its unplayable do you mean this server or do you mean Mir3 it self

as i have seen people that play mir 2 and say mir 3 is laggy but i dont see it

is it just a windows 10 thing or do you find mir 3 laggy on all windows?

i dont use win 10 and i find server ok but i know a lot of people have win 10 so im sure there will be a fix for it soon

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
I cannot start the game as I cant unpack the rar fully - it tells me the Mir.exe has a virus or dangerous software - I dont use any Antivir while unpacking just wind.defender.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I cannot start the game as I cant unpack the rar fully - it tells me the Mir.exe has a virus or dangerous software - I dont use any Antivir while unpacking just wind.defender.

its because game guard is bypassed and windows defender thinks its a virus, but in the real is a edited app

Status
Not open for further replies.