Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
I would try it again, i find Mir all ways has something in it that bring this up all servers the same i think.

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
ok worked. I logged in had those black boxes (graphical bug) everywhere - immediately gave it up and deleted.

Lagg was better then usual Mir3 but still a "little" bit laggy (using Win10)

Best of Luck

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
When you say its unplayable do you mean this server or do you mean Mir3 it self

as i have seen people that play mir 2 and say mir 3 is laggy but i dont see it

is it just a windows 10 thing or do you find mir 3 laggy on all windows?

i dont use win 10 and i find server ok but i know a lot of people have win 10 so im sure there will be a fix for it soon

Never had any issues with any server I've played in the past.

These files are absolutely chugging, having any program running in the background is a no go.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

i dont use win 10 and i find server ok but i know a lot of people have win 10 so im sure there will be a fix for it soon

If you don't see it, then I don't think you'll ever be able to understand lol.

But by unplayable, we mean FPS drops when all that is on the screen is you and some mobs and the weather effects without even skills being cast, and horrendous memory leaks that inevitably will cause the game to run badly. Oddly enough it's actually worse just moving around town because the buildings/NPCs take up more memory usage than mobs do.

The leaking is that bad that it only takes 10-15 minutes for it to become apparent.

If you have Graphic Acceleration OFF, this is immediately obvious...

"Laggy" is probably a bad term for it...it's all down to the performance, our net speeds are obviously capable nowadays and so is the hardware....the engine is just chewing through it because it's designed badly.

Shouldn't have to reduce our rigs performances to match the bad performance files, it should be the other way around. This will probably run fine for those who purposely run outdated systems to run Mir...I am not one of those people :)

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
chill ur tits boys hes said its in beta, hes said he is working on the problems you have mentioned and hes actively replied to you. What more do u expect in the space of a few hours ??

And he's actively said that he's more interested in the resolution of the client as a priority than fixing the issue that will affect Win 10 users.

My tits are chilled, however I've clearly hit a nerve with you ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
It's funny how you guys throw **** on windows 10 and how game is. You already know this game with some fixes will be one of best files lomcn ever seen. You just throw **** and change ppls opinions so they done come.. lmao

Speaking about game resolution....... DONT WORRY :) FEW TOUCHES FROM MY CODER AND BRING GSP TO NEW LEVEL ;)

View attachment 19071

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
It's funny how you guys throw **** on windows 10 and how game is. You already know this game with some fixes will be one of best files lomcn ever seen.

I honestly wish they were lol.

Giving you feedback so IF they can be improved, they will be improved.

Stop taking things personally, you're saying these will be brilliant files and so far you are being proven wrong that they are no better than the others lol.

I would love more Mir3 servers to choose from, but it's not going to happen if you continue to ignore the issues that exist. I don't have to give you feedback if you don't want it lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reverance

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
It's funny how you guys throw **** on windows 10 and how game is. You already know this game with some fixes will be one of best files lomcn ever seen. You just throw **** and change ppls opinions so they done come.. lmao

You ask for feedback then you throw it back in our faces?

Lol.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I honestly wish they were lol.

Giving you feedback so IF they can be improved, they will be improved.

Stop taking things personally, you're saying these will be brilliant files and so far you are being proven wrong that they are no better than the others lol.

I would love more Mir3 servers to choose from, but it's not going to happen if you continue to ignore the issues that exist. I don't have to give you feedback if you don't want it lol.

P.S: How are you planning to handle the interface, just centering it or stretching it?

Wemade had interface for it, the patch before new interface patch. got it

And wont worry about placements

---------- Post Merged at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:56 PM ----------

You ask for feedback then you throw it back in our faces?

Lol.

I accept feedback, maybe the way you formulate make it agressive

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I accept feedback, maybe the way you formulate make it agressive

Kind of hard to put a tone on text...

The feedback is direct, accurate and calm mannered...so far (Just so we're clear), these don't currently qualify past the standard of previous Mir3 files, they run equally as badly.

It's the last of my feedback anyway lol, have deleted the files until your fixes are in place.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

this was after being ingame about 10 mins

https://youtu.be/P43XRKTNVDs

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014

Speaking about game resolution....... DONT WORRY :) FEW TOUCHES FROM MY CODER AND BRING GSP TO NEW LEVEL ;)

View attachment 19071

thats ur ****
And I delete it because if the files start like this I know its gonna be fkd. Since I've seen one special server all others that come with problems are total bullshit for me - good luck

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
thats ur ****
And I delete it because if the files start like this I know its gonna be fkd. Since I've seen one special server all others that come with problems are total bullshit for me - good luck

turn graphic acceleration off

also can you tell me what patch of windows 10 you got on? thank you

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Quest, Bit of Nostalgia :encouragement:

[video=youtube;L8d7JxUyn1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8d7JxUyn1Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

aghiutzu

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 19, 2016
Game work very well, no disconect ,no lag in hunt(because of spells) , quests are good ,game seems to have a great balance .
About win10 or win100kk .... if u realy like to play mir3 is so easy to get an old pc....

Reactions: Fusion

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Game work very well, no disconect ,no lag in hunt(because of spells) , quests are good ,game seems to have a great balance .
About win10 or win100kk .... if u realy like to play mir3 is so easy to get an old pc....

no one in there right mind would downgrade to play a old game, everyone has modern PC's to play all the latest games.

downgrading for 1 game?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Who would waste time setting a older pc for a game?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I understand all concerns about game performance.

Tested around 5 version of windows 10 ( different updates etc ) and 8/10 worked with my dx wrapper

Still testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.