Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Didn't you literally own up somewhere in this thread that you used Jamies C# files as a base...

Yeah **** YOU Jamie. **** YOU and your generosity in giving away those C# files. Why can't you be like all the other greedy coder ****s, god damn. Maybe then zedina could have made a killing with this new server.

This server, for all I know, could be the worlds best coded Mir3 server I've ever witnessed. I would still not play it, based purely on the posts you've displayed here. What a precedent you've set. Bravo!

C# files jamole released wasnt complete and buggy. You and all forgot about who was the man back at the what crystall files are now, you guys pump jamie how massmedia put **** in our eyes. Shame koriban, as a self proclaimed "content advisor" i tought you could put up more on the table... You forgot that Far and community did what crystall mir2 engine is now... but i never seen this regards on your posts.
Best mir3 server ever existed? Are you high on pills? Sad *tut tut*

The reputation of jamole on crystall is because of Far,
If Far didnt continued help the community, you would still collect carots with your bum.

---------- Post Merged at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Downloaded client, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get in game, came to check this thread, deleted client.

Can you tell what happened? I think windows defended deleted the mir3.exe

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
C# files jamole released wasnt complete and buggy. You and all forgot about who was the man back at the what crystall files are now, you guys pump jamie how massmedia put **** in our eyes. Shame koriban, as a self proclaimed "content advisor" i tought you could put up more on the table... You forgot that Far and community did what crystall mir2 engine is now... but i never seen this regards on your posts.

If Far didnt continued help the community, you would still collect carots with your bum.

---------- Post Merged at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:47 AM ----------

what Jamie did for mir2 is what DjDarkBoyZ did for Mir3 GSP. Unfinished buggy files that others need to continue to fix

Yet you are quick and happy to stick carrots up Dj's arse though aint ya.

Such a hypocrit

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Releasing the files was my single biggest regret, because a vast majority people such as yourself believe this. I even proved how much they were completed a month or so ago, they were missing a couple of features and some late game content, and they certainly were not buggy.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Releasing the files was my single biggest regret, because a vast majority people such as yourself believe this. I even proved how much they were completed a month or so ago, they were missing a couple of features and some late game content, and they certainly were not buggy.

I'm thankfull for Jamie's release and lomcn, or i wouldnt have what i have.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

1. You are hypocrite.
2. You ruined mir2.
3. You will do same on mir3.
4. You took credit on crystall for what far and lomcn did

5. Now be gone

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
1. You are hypocrite.
2. You ruined mir2.

5. Now be gone

How and where has he ruined mir2 ? He made the 2nd best mir2 server i ever played, and i think most will agree.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

... I mean how can any one actually be angry with this guy? This post had me in stitches. Koriban Carrot Bum is gonna stick with me forever now, like it or not. Ignore his ignorant **** spouting about Jamie and focus on his use of our language, and everything they say is pure gold.

EDIT: added trademark, 'cos **** KingCobra ;)

Last edited:

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013
Mr Zentaur guy, why do you speed your videos up? The actual gameplay is no way near that fast and is actually clunky as flip.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Mr Zentaur guy, why do you speed your videos up? The actual gameplay is no way near that fast and is actually clunky as flip.

I didnt speed up nothing, lol

Ask Fusion, its his channel on the video was posted.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
I have made lots of Videos and not once have i ever used normal speed

Feel free to give me views and find one video thats normal speed

https://www.youtube.com/user/101mirking

I would be shocked if you did.

But i understand what you are saying the next video i do i can do normal speed if you like?

Reactions: zedina

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
1. You are hypocrite.
2. You ruined mir2.

5. Now be gone

Think jamie made the best mir2 server mate, as well as he will do with mir3, he completely shits on you, you have a bad mouth and trying to

do the impossible by competing with Jamie, good luck on your server.

jamie pretty much done the C# which gave everyone an opportunity to use these files and expand them to make them what they are today?

Mmmmm....... I'm out of popcorn I'll buy some later

P.S Jamie, your still a nub for disabling body drops on marble :P

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013
I didnt speed up nothing, lol

Ask Fusion, its his channel on the video was posted.

[video=youtube;JVhxbFIY-RI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=JVhxbFIY-RI[/video]

So that isn't your video?

Reactions: Reverance

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
[video=youtube;JVhxbFIY-RI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=JVhxbFIY-RI[/video]

So that isn't your video?

jealous and desperated players started to dig in :))

you can share it too :)

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013
The man says he doesn't speed stuff up. ALL gameplay in that video is sped up. :saturn:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
your a tool....

When i read other peoples post here i can kinda understand as its hard to keep up what Zed is doing as al ot of updates and most are on the discord page but you... i dont even know where to start he said he didn't speed up the video i made as i made it and then you post a video from his other server as he said he never speed up video so you trying to be smart and post a old video but as you a tool did you know Zed did not make this video... get back under that rock you came from.

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013
The video is from 2016 and its not been speed up, its been rendered in 60fps

What is wrong with you?

So it has been sped up. Otherwise it would be displayed in the FPS it was recorded in

You say you are getting advertising by me posting the video. You are incorrect, you are getting quizzed on a forum where everybody already knows about your server

Status
Not open for further replies.