Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So it has been sped up. Otherwise it would be displayed in the FPS it was recorded in

You say you are getting advertising by me posting the video. You are incorrect, you are getting quizzed on a forum where everybody already knows about your server

you show a video of zentaur holley on a zentaur gsp thread

how can you come and say "its been speed up" when i said its been rendered in 60fps... god...

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
you show a video of zentaur holley on a zentaur gsp thread

how can you come and say "its been speed up" when i said its been rendered in 60fps... god...

Just going to let you know, FPS has nothing to do with speed, just how many frames are per second.

The trailer was good if I'm honest...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Just going to let you know, FPS has nothing to do with speed, just how many frames are per second.

The trailer was good if I'm honest...

Thank you, a good one with gsp coming soon...

But make comparative between Fusion's video vs the zentaur one ...

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
1. You are hypocrite.
2. You ruined mir2.
3. You will do same on mir3.
4. You took credit on crystall for what far and lomcn did

5. Now be gone

1. Pot call kettle black!
  2. How did Jamie ruin Mir2? because he made it so easy to get Mir2 Servers running i'm guessing.
  3. Speculation! He's done a fantastic job with Zircon Mir3, your only jealous.
  4. Took what extra credit? He basically released the base version of Crystal, While you are correct people like Far did move Crystal to another level but we should not forget the little people who contributed.
  5. LOL!

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
The only smart guy i seen o this forum was Sejanus when he decide to not advertise anymore his server here becose of comunity. He was 100% right about happens here. Its all about kissing asses or carrots everityme to each others when something better shows up. P.s zed u should f*cking focus on your work and stop argue with all jamies funs. Do your job and find other way to advertise your server . You cant compete with so many kiss asses around.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
  1. Pot call kettle black!
  2. How did Jamie ruin Mir2? because he made it so easy to get Mir2 Servers running i'm guessing.
  3. Speculation! He's done a fantastic job with Zircon Mir3, your only jealous.
  4. Took what extra credit? He basically released the base version of Crystal, While you are correct people like Far did move Crystal to another level but we should not forget the little people who contributed.
  5. LOL!

lomcn mod promoting another mir3 server on a different mir3 server advert

WELL DONE

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

WELL DONE

you keep bringing jamies server up, people just responding to it. If you stop mentioning it then others cant reply to it can they

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
you keep bringing jamies server up, people just responding to it. If you stop mentioning it then others cant reply to it can they

i only bringed names after you noobs did it

i put only C# and other server owner

THERE CAN BE 20-30 C# and Server owners on lomcn

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

WELL DONE
Well if GSP and other versions of Mir3 offered decent gameplay (smoothness) Id happy "Cough" promote another Mir3 Server. But they don't they suck on Windows 8 and 10, but bonus with Jamie's server they work fantastic on said window versions. You my friend are acting like a complete prat.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well if GSP and other versions of Mir3 offered decent gameplay (smoothness) Id happy "Cough" promote another Mir3 Server. But they don't they suck on Windows 8 and 10, but bonus with Jamie's server they work fantastic on said window versions. You my friend are acting like a complete prat.

Nice to know you taking sides as a moderator on lomcn

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So it has been sped up. Otherwise it would be displayed in the FPS it was recorded in

You say you are getting advertising by me posting the video. You are incorrect, you are getting quizzed on a forum where everybody already knows about your server

Hey kid take your trolling and GTFO

Okay we're slating a 10 year old game engine now for not keeping up with modern technology this is getting pointless.

Zorro5

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 21, 2016
Yes you do taking sides.

Atleast kaori didnt take sides.
better listen sparta's advice and ignore haters and show them u can do the best gsp mir3 server.
soon will be christmas and I dont have friends so need good mir3 server to play.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Zboard

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 23, 2017
I am quite excited to touch old mir3 again, however the game slows to a halt in about 10 minutes, windows 10. It seems to clear itself out every now and then, jumping in and out of the lag. I think you mentioned you were working on that? any idea on an eta? :).
Also, is there a reason for having +88 AC, DC etc.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I am quite excited to touch old mir3 again, however the game slows to a halt in about 10 minutes, windows 10. It seems to clear itself out every now and then, jumping in and out of the lag. I think you mentioned you were working on that? any idea on an eta? :).
Also, is there a reason for having +88 AC, DC etc.

Theres a fix on a future patch, atm still in beta

And about eta, soon, i dont know, we want make a quality gsp

And WeMadeBuff gives that stats, is to make players have fun and dont struggle on beta killing hens, lol :P

Status
Not open for further replies.