Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
ah yes bag was full, was same as before i logged off but didnt get bounceback etc then but do now from it wierd

Wheres the dx wrapper for client?

Will be finished tonight so in the morning server beta still on so u can test :)

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
lionsmight that video just shows you trying to piss on server your bag full so that's why you walking so slow but you say it's the server. I know some people find it hard to play because Windows 10 but he said he will fix it. I know Zed can get defensive but he gets a lot of **** posts maybe sometimes it's his own fault as his post can sometimes be agressive but I can understand the way he is he's put a lot of time and money Into this then people like you post a video trying piss on his work with bag full and try make people think it's on server side. bit low......

Reactions: deathking

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
lionsmight that video just shows you trying to piss on server your bag full so that's why you walking so slow but you say it's the server. I know some people find it hard to play because Windows 10 but he said he will fix it. I know Zed can get defensive but he gets a lot of **** posts maybe sometimes it's his own fault as his post can sometimes be agressive but I can understand the way he is he's put a lot of time and money Into this then people like you post a video trying piss on his work with bag full and try make people think it's on server side. bit low......

I honestly didn't know it was overweight however point was that I was getting bounce back and desync which was meant to be fixed, why the option to reset location if it's fixed?

https://youtu.be/CqK-6s2T8UU

Just waiting for the dx wrapper anyway

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I honestly didn't know it was overweight however point was that I was getting bounce back and desync which was meant to be fixed, why the option to reset location if it's fixed?

https://youtu.be/CqK-6s2T8UU

Just waiting for the dx wrapper anyway

Bounceback is when you step on a dead coordinate and it pushes you back automatically (without using refresh location).

You did something that cause the desync and abuse it, now you posts videos with it.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Bounceback is when you step on a dead coordinate and it pushes you back automatically (without using refresh location).

You did something that cause the desync and abuse it, now you posts videos with it.

zedina said:
Bounce-back/Step-lag fixed, new client version should arrive soon

U said u fixed it I found a bug and show u it. Is that Not the point of a beta test? U have no gsp forum for me to post it on for you so have to put it on here. Not exactly something to abuse as it makes the game unplayable.

Any update on the dx wrapper u said should be done last night? Still can't see no new download for it. Running out of time to test it before launch.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Mods/Admins can close/delete this thread as waiting for the Advert section one

---------- Post Merged at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Waiting for approval :#

Reactions: deathking

wxypk2009

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jan 15, 2017
Mods/Admins can close/delete this thread as waiting for the Advert section one

---------- Post Merged at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Waiting for approval :#

I want to know when your new MIR3 launches, I look forward to it for a long time, Korean Legend 3 version (ZentaurX)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I want to know when your new MIR3 launches, I look forward to it for a long time, Korean Legend 3 version (ZentaurX)

Most of the stuff are done, we work on engine now, better protections, good library type. We want our game to be perfect.

Wincha, me and dazius been working for months to give players the deserved quality, reinforced interface, no lag, good engine.

Hope we soon will launch the server.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You promised for too long, I hope you can do it perfectly,When to publish the server notice

Yes, thats true, the server took more than i expected.
But we chose Quality rather than Quantity. I stood and split GSP/Holley in pieces, found out the mechanics and the exact filters been used. Wincha made them work on ZenX.

Hope soon we can provide some screens, maybe when the 60+ spells are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.