Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Before dx wrapper the game was under 20-30fps with big differences on graphics on Windows 10

Now with dx wrapper on the same game, and same windows version i get 80fps in bichon + 60fps in fights or leveling monster // no memory leak, no 10min lag, nothing, just smooth gameplay

View attachment 19083

Reactions: Fusion

Eun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2013
Hello! any idea where will be the location of the server when it goes live?

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Before dx wrapper the game was under 20-30fps with big differences on graphics on Windows 10

Now with dx wrapper on the same game, and same windows version i get 80fps in bichon + 60fps in fights or leveling monster // no memory leak, no 10min lag, nothing, just smooth gameplay

View attachment 19083

Have download for testing?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hello! any idea where will be the location of the server when it goes live?

After finishing game shop and site

The maps, items,skills, quests been checked and all is good.

Server will be open when site and game shop be done

---------- Post Merged at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Have download for testing?

No download for testing, need finish wrapper dx in the launcher and my coders finish the last touches on client side

Atm this fix is been tested by 5-6 players with windows 10 and works like a charm , hehe

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Atm this fix is been tested by 5-6 players with windows 10 and works like a charm , hehe

That doesn't really fill people with confidence considering these secret 20 players you had, originally reported no problems, then you have others actually suggesting to simply run historic operating systems in order to play properly lol.

Who knows what these guys could be doing in order for it to run properly.

For example:
About win10 or win100kk .... if u realy like to play mir3 is so easy to get an old pc....

The first 3 Windows 10 users from here all simultaneously reported issues lol.

Your best bet for confirmation on this fix is to simply let us have at it, so we know that nothing else is required other than this wrapper of yours.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
That doesn't really fill people with confidence considering these secret 20 players you had, originally reported no problems, then you have others actually suggesting to simply run historic operating systems in order to play properly lol.

Who knows what these guys could be doing in order for it to run properly.

For example:

The first 3 Windows 10 users from here all simultaneously reported issues lol.

Your best bet for confirmation on this fix is to simply let us have at it, so we know that nothing else is required other than this wrapper of yours.

when the wrapper will be added in launcher then all will have it and post feedbacks to fix it

---------- Post Merged at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:18 PM ----------

View attachment 19084

60fps with rain on, mobs + npc + player on Windows 10, Hope in 2days i finish code the launcher with the injector :P

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
when the wrapper will be added in launcher then all will have it and post feedbacks to fix it

---------- Post Merged at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:18 PM ----------

View attachment 19084

60fps with rain on, mobs + npc + player on Windows 10, Hope in 2days i finish code the launcher with the injector :P

Nice to see someone fixing that files to have a good original Mir 3 wemade files running ;) good job!

Reactions: Fusion and zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Nice to see someone fixing that files to have a good original Mir 3 wemade files running ;) good job!

Thank you, without your work spent on files, i think nobody would have fixed gsp.

Dj the godfather of gsp :encouragement:

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland
So do we have any more info regarding a timeframe for being able to play as a Win 10 user?

*Gobble Gobble Gobble*

Reactions: Xragon

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So do we have any more info regarding a timeframe for being able to play as a Win 10 user?

*Gobble Gobble Gobble*

Hello tifa.

Yes we do have some news, atm we are injecting the wrapper in the launcher, new launcher should arrive these days

---------- Post Merged at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:58 AM ----------

As a post note, not all players who had windows 10 replied those similar frames problems.

Digging more on windows 10 patches, i found that some filed been added on a anniversary patch resulted in those missing tiles kakashi displayed.

Anyway, we know on other windows versions game works like a charm on full screen lures with mobs. But we shall remember the gsp runs on a older dx version wich windows 10 doesnt like it :P

The fixes i may present are temporary until the developement team finishes korean client.

Last edited:

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Hello tifa.

Yes we do have some news, atm we are injecting the wrapper in the launcher, new launcher should arrive these days

---------- Post Merged at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:58 AM ----------

As a post note, not all players who had windows 10 replied those similar frames problems.

Digging more on windows 10 patches, i found that some filed been added on a anniversary patch resulted in those missing tiles kakashi displayed.

Anyway, we know on other windows versions game works like a charm on full screen lures with mobs. But we shall remember the gsp runs on a older dx version wich windows 10 doesnt like it :P

The fixes i may present are temporary until the developement team finishes korean client.

Are you saying that microsoft windows patches broke your tiles? Which patch was this exactly so we know which one to not apply/remove?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Are you saying that microsoft windows patches broke your tiles? Which patch was this exactly so we know which one to not apply/remove?

Doesnt need to find patch as dx wrapper fixed it.

But you can even google it, lots of games with dx8 suffered from that patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.