Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Stop spam here about your intimate plesure tifa, we all know you like the biggest carrot

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Actually there is a mir3 with better support than dx8 and will come soon :)

View attachment 19086

So the Korean client which you slated Jamie for using before as you said it doesn't feel like gsp and more mir2.

Bit hypocritical ain't it.

Your server will then be a Korean version and not gsp. It won't look/feel like the gsp you have been going on about for months.

Don't get me wrong the more mir3 options the better, Just laughable you was slating someone for their look/feel but are yourself now switching to the exact same thing.

Reactions: Reverance

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
So the Korean client which you slated Jamie for using before as you said it doesn't feel like gsp and more mir2.

Bit hypocritical ain't it.

Your server will then be a Korean version and not gsp. It won't look/feel like the gsp you have been going on about for months.

Don't get me wrong the more mir3 options the better, Just laughable you was slating someone for their look/feel but are yourself now switching to the exact same thing.

you are wrong.

the client i advertised was built in C#

this one is the original korean client.

i wonder if lomcn has a mod or daneo cleans other threads but not mine?

also added event on beta... cya

View attachment 19087

---------- Post Merged at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:54 PM ----------

the thing you not added in equation :)

GSP = original
KOR = orginal

C# = ???????????

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The second someone posts something you don't like you think it should be deleted? no

when i commented on other thread about game performance and how game is built, it got removed

its not like i dont like the feedback, but same persons slated me on that thread come here and throw **** about

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
when i commented on other thread about game performance and how game is built, it got removed

its not like i dont like the feedback, but same persons slated me on that thread come here and throw **** about

Lol...it's you yourself causing the problem unfortunately :)

It's hard to follow what version you are working on. First it was the redevelopment of the C# files, then it was GSP, now it's Korean?

Pick a version and stop throwing confusion around your own thread and you won't have any problems lol.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Lol...it's you yourself causing the problem unfortunately :)

It's hard to follow what version you are working on. First it was the redevelopment of the C# files, then it was GSP, now it's Korean?

Pick a version and stop throwing confusion around your own thread and you won't have any problems lol.

He have many coders working, i readed all and i understand about first is official GSP full working version, next is KOR official version and C# files is in background development i think. Im right @zedina?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
He have many coders working, i readed all and i understand about first is official GSP full working version, next is KOR official version and C# files is in background development i think. Im right @zedina?

You are always right , @DjDarkBoyZ

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
you are wrong.

the client i advertised was built in C#

this one is the original korean client.

i wonder if lomcn has a mod or daneo cleans other threads but not mine?

also added event on beta... cya

View attachment 19087

---------- Post Merged at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:54 PM ----------

the thing you not added in equation :)

GSP = original
KOR = orginal

C# = ???????????

Again the thing you are not realising is, you where going on about your GSP server being exactly like GSP and all others are crap because they are not GSP. Your moving to korean client, exactly like Jamies which you have been slating as you say doesnt feel like GSP. Also why are you calling into question c# when above you just said your GSP fix was a c# client. You also abandoned your C# project once someone else did all the hard work for your team on GSP files. It seems you was happy to go C# yourself until something easier came along. You was happy for it at one point when you was doing it but now all of a sudden its a bad thing since you are not doing it?

To answer your equation

Anyone that knows programming/development knows having your own source code for server/client where u can change anything you want is much better than having a locked server/modified client where all you can change is numbers in boxes/images. Which is why its confusing you dropped your own c# project in favour of these files, and then you throw **** at others for doing what you failed. Mir2 is thriving compared to mir3 because people can progress c# in any direction they need, add any features they want or new content released by official channels. Holley/Gsp Mir3 files are all locked down in this aspect and no progress will be made. Look how long ago GSP shut compared to how long its taken to get working GSP files, let alone how long it will take to get all the new AI and spells that's on korean but wasn't on gsp. With C# you can add them once Korea releases the client updates. With these files your team can substitute them into the client, but your team cannot add the functionality server side to cater for them.

At least tell us why you think these files would be greater and more maintainable/upgrade able going forward than anything re-written in C# by either your team or others. You must have reasons given you abandoned your teams c# project for them. Simply because they are "original" isn't a good answer.

I think from your equation you need to add

Whats the future like for your team being able to add new content to these files?
Will we ever see the level 80+ skills, new mobs and AIs currently on korea available on these files?
What features/customisations can you make to make the game more enjoyable/appealing?

You are always right , @DjDarkBoyZ

So you are still working on a c# version too? Will people just be wasting time/money on this GSP/Korea version until you do a C# version? If you are working on it still why are you calling into question other C# builds vs Original when you are still working on one in the background? Why continue to work on it if Original > C#?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Again the thing you are not realising is, you where going on about your GSP server being exactly like GSP and all others are crap because they are not GSP. Your moving to korean client, exactly like Jamies which you have been slating as you say doesnt feel like GSP. Also why are you calling into question c# when above you just said your GSP fix was a c# client. You also abandoned your C# project once someone else did all the hard work for your team on GSP files. It seems you was happy to go C# yourself until something easier came along. You was happy for it at one point when you was doing it but now all of a sudden its a bad thing since you are not doing it?

To answer your equation

Anyone that knows programming/development knows having your own source code for server/client where u can change anything you want is much better than having a locked server/modified client where all you can change is numbers in boxes/images. Which is why its confusing you dropped your own c# project in favour of these files, and then you throw **** at others for doing what you failed. Mir2 is thriving compared to mir3 because people can progress c# in any direction they need, add any features they want or new content released by official channels. Holley/Gsp Mir3 files are all locked down in this aspect and no progress will be made. Look how long ago GSP shut compared to how long its taken to get working GSP files, let alone how long it will take to get all the new AI and spells that's on korean but wasn't on gsp. With C# you can add them once Korea releases the client updates. With these files your team can substitute them into the client, but your team cannot add the functionality server side to cater for them.

At least tell us why you think these files would be greater and more maintainable/upgrade able going forward than anything re-written in C# by either your team or others. You must have reasons given you abandoned your teams c# project for them. Simply because they are "original" isn't a good answer.

I think from your equation you need to add

Whats the future like for your team being able to add new content to these files?
Will we ever see the level 80+ skills, new mobs and AIs currently on korea available on these files?
What features/customisations can you make to make the game more enjoyable/appealing?

So you are still working on a c# version too? Will people just be wasting time/money on this GSP/Korea version until you do a C# version? If you are working on it still why are you calling into question other C# builds vs Original when you are still working on one in the background? Why continue to work on it if Original > C#?
[/FONT]

You are straight confused unfortunately...

Launcher that injects the dx wrapper and start process of mir3.exe also updates files on client is made in C#

Also is not good throwing **** on holley :) these files keeped mir3 alive for many years.

Why so many hate on a team that wants to make original files work so lomcn users(not you) to play on?

You play it , sure go play, but if not want to play and throwing "confusing" opinion.

And about C#, to match the original quality of korean client, may need years to build it, not months how other say :) also quality of game play and visuals its in favour of gsp vs the C# atm :) as you logged on my server and confirmed... lol

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
lets give a chance to this gsp server...if it has a long life like zentaur holley ...and i hope there are no own items....just the original game play...im in. Good Luck. not a zedina fan but as long as he keeps mir 3 alive i give him a thumb up

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Dont think its the fear mate, i read all your post and get lost. Maybe when your server is ready a beta you should a nice post regarding all the info.

Beta is on , its been posted since first section on advert... how can you get lost from the FIRST line?

This server is still in Beta testings!

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
Beta is on , its been posted since first section on advert... how can you get lost from the FIRST line?

I think ppl get confused becose u have many projects on the roll. Not many ppl from here are on discord to can understand the steps of progress and how u will change the things in better . Maybe u miss to add some info here maybe thats why some ppl get confused.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I think ppl get confused becose u have many projects on the roll. Not many ppl from here are on discord to can understand the steps of progress and how u will change the things in better . Maybe u miss to add some info here maybe thats why some ppl get confused.

Is not confusing, server is online and register + download page at first post on thread

Its just these guys who keep spamming about windows 10 and pointing fingers on other threads

Status
Not open for further replies.