Zentaur [GSP]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I think ppl get confused becose u have many projects on the roll. Not many ppl from here are on discord to can understand the steps of progress and how u will change the things in better . Maybe u miss to add some info here maybe thats why some ppl get confused.

The confusion isn't coming from the understand of how to connect to the server, it's coming from Zedina not being straight with the version of the SOURCE files lol.

Originally, the SOURCE was Crystal Files (Or C# Coding if you prefer).
Then it switched to GSP Source.
Now it's been mentioned that it's the Korean Source.

Then he think he's being clear by saying stuff like this:
Launcher that injects the dx wrapper and start process of mir3.exe also updates files on client is made in C#

Which....All that says, is it's the LAUNCHER thats developed in C#....so we have a C# Coded Patcher is all i've taken from that (Accurate?)

He is still yet to answer the question about the SOURCE.

Is this a GSP SOURCE or a Korean SOURCE?

He have many coders working, i readed all and i understand about first is official GSP full working version, next is KOR official version and C# files is in background development i think. Im right @zedina?

So....you are working on 3 (THREE) projects at the same time?

Which Source of the 3 is Zedina about to release? GSP, Korean or C#?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The confusion isn't coming from the understand of how to connect to the server, it's coming from Zedina not being straight with the version of the SOURCE files lol.

Originally, the SOURCE was Crystal Files (Or C# Coding if you prefer).
Then it switched to GSP Source.
Now it's been mentioned that it's the Korean Source.

Then he think he's being clear by saying stuff like this:

Which....All that says, is it's the LAUNCHER thats developed in C#....so we have a C# Coded Patcher is all i've taken from that (Accurate?)

He is still yet to answer the question about the SOURCE.

Is this a GSP SOURCE or a Korean SOURCE?

So....you are working on 3 (THREE) projects at the same time?

Which Source of the 3 is Zedina about to release? GSP, Korean or C#?

GSP fully working and then later update client with the korean one...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
korean client been coded to match version on with gsp server structure

even now im using korean client to enter on beta gsp server :)

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
You are straight confused unfortunately...

Launcher that injects the dx wrapper and start process of mir3.exe also updates files on client is made in C#

Also is not good throwing **** on holley :) these files keeped mir3 alive for many years.

Why so many hate on a team that wants to make original files work so lomcn users(not you) to play on?

You play it , sure go play, but if not want to play and throwing "confusing" opinion.

And about C#, to match the original quality of korean client, may need years to build it, not months how other say :) also quality of game play and visuals its in favour of gsp vs the C# atm :) as you logged on my server and confirmed... lol

You say one thing then change it next post saying you mean another, how is anyone able to follow what you are actually working on and what you have "coded" stuff in?

I never threw any **** at holley files, just pointing out thats what mir3 has been stuck with for years which is why mir2 has more players than mir3. Twist my words all you want, you may think its great having limited files for 10 years but most do not, people want something new that works on newer pc's without lag/glitches.

The current files i am unable to play on because, as per my feedback to you in game, and the video i posted it is unplayable on new machines. You apparently have a client fix thats been tested by people, but wont send it to someone that actually reported the issues in the first place to you.

The gameplay is in fact horrible on windows 10, given it doesnt play well at all. You was going on about how your pixels look better in a 800x600 resolution, and that Jamie does not support 800x600 because of this. Or that he has not inverted colours on a few sin spells like poison cloud. Who wants to play in 800x600 nowadays its so bad open your char and inventory and you cannot see anything else on screen.

Only thing your files had that looked nicer, was how the capes moved when the player does. C# cloaks look different on this aspect yes, pixel/tile wise it looks the same game, except in C# its in a much more nicer resolution, and the game is actually playable on windows 10.

If the bottom of the cloak, and a couple of sin spell graphics, is what makes your files more superior to having the ability to edit your own source code then crack on. C# can fix the minor graphics issue.

I also assume you have no answer to any of the other questions which will actually inform people (myself included, if you fix the game so it is playable on w10) will want to play/commit to the server or not. Unfortunately GSP are not the only updated files available and mir3 players will have a choice, you could do with making it clear if your files will ever be more than just GSP, or will it be a continuation of just reusing same old mobs/AI's/items skins like on zentuar?

Whats the future like for your team being able to add new content to these files is it possible?
Will we ever see the level 80+ skills, new mobs and AIs currently on korea available on these files?
What features/customisation's can you do to make the game more enjoyable/appealing to new players?
So you are still working on a c# version too?
Will people just be wasting time/money on this GSP/Korea version until you finish a C# version?
If you are working on it still why are you calling into question integrity of other C# builds vs Original when you are still working on one in the background?
Why continue to work on it if Original > C#?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Whats the future like for your team being able to add new content to these files is it possible?
GSP already has new skills

Will we ever see the level 80+ skills, new mobs and AIs currently on korea available on these files?
Yes, on Korean.

What features/customisation's can you do to make the game more enjoyable/appealing to new players?
I think you not seen the Korean files... lol

So you are still working on a c# version too?
From time to time, team was focused on GSP and Kor but we want make a mobile version too

Will people just be wasting time/money on this GSP/Korea version until you finish a C# version?
I dont force no one to donate, and also i think you are pathetic and enough to low your human values... you tell me about losing money and time? But the person you defend and put you to throw **** on me? What he did? Ah yes... killed mir2 community
There will be JOBS on GSP in a previous patch, will bring players decent ammount of WeCash to make them move on

If you are working on it still why are you calling into question integrity of other C# builds vs Original when you are still working on one in the background?
Im targetting the C# on a different market, not to launch a server based on C#.
Altough i guess thats why all ppls building C#, to try match original, but its not original...even me that spent decent time on a C# build i chose to come back to GSP and KOR

Why continue to work on it if Original > C#?
Already responded on this on a previous question.

So after responding to this, and if i shall see you processing another dumb questions, they will be ignored.

Kind regards

Reverance

Final Heaven
Supporter
Veteran
May 25, 2013
Scotland

So after responding to this, and if i shall see you processing another dumb questions, they will be ignored.

Kind regards

Asking about wasting time/money was a legitimate concern that anyone reading this thread would have.

Would they expect any progress made on this file set to transfer over directly or would it be a separate server with separate content/money spending etc.

You have been getting very defensive over legitimate questions.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Asking about wasting time/money was a legitimate concern that anyone reading this thread would have.

Would they expect any progress made on this file set to transfer over directly or would it be a separate server with separate content/money spending etc.

You have been getting very defensive over legitimate questions.

Alot of money was spent on develope files and host + other costs

Why the f*ck i should threat players bad? Me and my team spent lots of time on files.

This is not the ordinary GSP server...

Check other server... the holley one.. its still up and updated, if i was a mercyless pos i could just close it... Players voted for open new server as own items wasnt a possibility to move over gsp

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013

Kind regards

lionmight has asked some very important questions, not to try and find you out, but clarity what is going always helpful,I'm still not sure what your plans are. Interesting to see what instalments you have tho, hopefully less of The attitude as it only creates more back. Korean content is really good from what I've seen and played, some of the bosses look like a lot of fun. Pvp is very warrior orientated around level 95/100 but this doesn't mean you have to copy it. That massive AOE hammer stun looks like a game changer.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
lionmight has asked some very important questions, not to try and find you out, but clarity what is going always helpful,I'm still not sure what your plans are. Interesting to see what instalments you have tho, hopefully less of The attitude as it only creates more back. Korean content is really good from what I've seen and played, some of the bosses look like a lot of fun. Pvp is very warrior orientated around level 95/100 but this doesn't mean you have to copy it. That massive AOE hammer stun looks like a game changer.

Some skills yes are overpowered but that can be changed easy

LionsMight pushed a line, he not was asking a feedback, he was harrasing me. I keept answer to his questions as a polite reason but he started to act like a childish spoiled brat.

GSP Client can provide decent content untill korean is ready (wich shall not take long)

---------- Post Merged at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:59 PM ----------

We all waited to get a complete working GSP LOW RATE and a Korean client.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
I know questions can be good but zed just focus on files and when server is active and the windows 10 fix is in place players will test. and they will decide how they feel about it.

Remember you cant keep everyone happy

Reactions: Spartacus

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I know questions can be good but zed just focus on files and when server is active and the windows 10 fix is in place players will test. and they will decide how they feel about it.

Remember you cant keep everyone happy

Im working on server side as im not the one in action to complete C# loader. One of my coders does.

I know nobody can be pleased but we all know is a line between polite and harasment.

But something like this i never seen.. I been in the mir scene for almost 12years but a harrasment like lionsmight did i never seen

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Saved Mir2 if anything, everything was a bag of shite before Marble besides Chronicles.. Think if Marble never came about, that would be Chronicles being the only decent mir2 server in the last 5 or so years lol.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I often think that there should be a forum equivalent of just sending people to their own corners and telling them to ignore each other... but then the thinking causes the popcorn to fall out of my mouth and I have to pick it up. Which is yucky.

Annddyy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2013
Saved Mir2 if anything, everything was a bag of shite before Marble besides Chronicles.. Think if Marble never came about, that would be Chronicles being the only decent mir2 server in the last 5 or so years lol.

real talk

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
Im working on server side as im not the one in action to complete C# loader. One of my coders does.

I know nobody can be pleased but we all know is a line between polite and harasment.

But something like this i never seen.. I been in the mir scene for almost 12years but a harrasment like lionsmight did i never seen

Harassment you are joking right. Legitimate questions were asked a few times and you constantly avoided them. Repeating something twice is not harrassment.

No need to get all shitty about donations either. Again was a question if i was to play and donate would you be closing the server once u have completed your c# build and then all progress lost? Did I say you was putting up just for donations? No I didn't. If asking a question makes me pathetic and low human then what does that make you with what you just said about Jamie lol.

You seem to think I am here on Jamie's behalf far from it. I want a decent mir3 server to play that won't end up content locked like the current mir3 servers. You the one constantly bringing him up either directly or through your childish carrot comments.

Playing victim due to some questions is just pathetic. Great attitude to have for a server owner. You love to point at others and say **** at them then exaggerates harassment other a couple of questions.

You also cannot backup any of your statements so far. Jamie ruined mir2 and your reasoning is because he replied to your post? Sort of logic I hear from the kids when dropping my child of at nursery

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I killed mir 2?

I'm going to ask but probably no point as I'm never get a real answer, What magical logic did you use to come up with that?

The fact you responded it confirmed my theory

Didn't you literally own up somewhere in this thread that you used Jamies C# files as a base...

Yeah **** YOU Jamie. **** YOU and your generosity in giving away those C# files. Why can't you be like all the other greedy coder ****s, god damn. Maybe then zedina could have made a killing with this new server.

This server, for all I know, could be the worlds best coded Mir3 server I've ever witnessed. I would still not play it, based purely on the posts you've displayed here. What a precedent you've set. Bravo!

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Downloaded client, couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get in game, came to check this thread, deleted client.

Status
Not open for further replies.