Decent server to bring back my love for mir?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
use zircon client on 800x600 then compare.. lol

Ok...?

fCBCdUF.png

yxnZnIN.png

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

check sticks on roof of the weapons table

different texture and not rendered like that

anyway... why ppls still try compare gsp with zircon, and zircon with gsp... 2 different servers with 2 different engines

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 AM ----------

And LM did SS from folder, wich loses quality, make ss with alt +prt scrn as u did on urs

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
check sticks on roof of the weapons table

different texture and not rendered like that

anyway... why ppls still try compare gsp with zircon, and zircon with gsp... 2 different servers with 2 different engines

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:03 AM ----------

And LM did SS from folder, wich loses quality, make ss with alt +prt scrn as u did on urs

Whoa whoa Hold your horses buddy... We're not comparing the correct versions. Now use your KOREAN Client that uses the KOREAN Data Libraries.

Also It's Dim evening on my screenshot.

And I only provided because you asked.

.BMP is NOT a lossy format, the screenshot would be the same, unless the game creates this screenshot poorly.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I hope Zedina files do come out really well.. This could make Mir 3 blow up so much, already see the Chinese are on Zircon and i'm sure Zedina has a big European Fan base could be a good rivalry. Also would be nice to see 2 different sets of working files i always had a massive interest in playing Mir3, i played Euro for 2-3 Weeks but it just felt dog ****, now is my time i guess. :D

G/l

P.S Screenshots look the same to me xD

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Whoa whoa Hold your horses buddy... We're not comparing the correct versions. Now use your KOREAN Client that uses the KOREAN Data Libraries.

Also It's Dim evening on my screenshot.

And I only provided because you asked.

.BMP is NOT a lossy format, the screenshot would be the same, unless the game creates this screenshot poorly.

View attachment 19112

Ignore server name and pig name, was for giggles

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Dear god kill that resolution before it lays eggs.

maybe i have a rivality with jamie but what are you in this equation?

what you did for community? beside taking carots in the bum

---------- Post Merged at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Amazing location choice, I can really see the roof...

sorry server atm is offline and is the only screen i found wich was made on windowed mode, idk why.. when server on i will make a more cleaner pic

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
what you did for community? beside taking carots in the bum

Not much.

That's a 5second search, feel free to explore my posts. You'll find when I'm not being a massive troll, I'm quite helpful.

There's a reason I'm trolling you, it's because your attitude stinks and it's ****ing comical to watch you lash out every time someone brings up your server, even if it's constructive criticism. I have been ordering popcorn bag after popcorn bag, I may actually bleed sainsburys dry at this rate.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Not much.

That's a 5second search, feel free to explore my posts. You'll find when I'm not being a massive troll, I'm quite helpful.

There's a reason I'm trolling you, it's because your attitude stinks and it's ****ing comical to watch you lash out every time someone brings up your server, even if it's constructive criticism. I have been ordering popcorn bag after popcorn bag, I may actually bleed sainsburys dry at this rate.

you got burned and always -rep me with insults, that shows how childish you are

anyway, i will take a small vacantion from responding on carrots bummers like you

cya

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Koribran! Only a shipment of popcorn for this deluxe koribran, special offer ending Saturday

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
So Kori's now selling cheat clients with Carrots up his bum, whilst trolling and providing bug feedback.

Don't ever say he isn't talented.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Generally thought Skyline and Wond was dead untill about 2 weeks ago when Connor posted on here.. Tis a good month for LOMCN welcome back nubs.

jonti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
Wouldn't bother with Chonicles as a noob. Take that assassin you were offered.
Active players are 60+ except for some new Chinese who get power levelled almost overnight.

They made catching up quite fast(for a fee, you have to pay to get into the fast levelling caves) but all the 60+ people got end game kit +++ max everything and Luck7 which takes a while to build.