Decent server to bring back my love for mir?

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
"Who you with?"

Well I tried my best. Let me go get my waders, I'm getting in!

@Tai: But I asked you more.

...which side are you on?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
after trying both servers Zircons files are flawless when it comes to smoothness, and after playing it for a while and then logging onto GSP the game feels sluggish if you made a video in compare both files or even played both you'd know straight up.

nothing to do with who ever is hosting the server, Zircons files are impeccable in comparison imo.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
after trying both servers Zircons files are flawless when it comes to smoothness, and after playing it for a while and then logging onto GSP the game feels sluggish if you made a video in compare both files or even played both you'd know straight up.

nothing to do with who ever is hosting the server, Zircons files are impeccable in comparison imo.

Was my comparison too. I really don't like the idea of that shitshow spilling out in to other threads though so I'll leave it at a casual nod to agreement.

Either Zircon (released 22nd Dec), Artificial (released...whenever) or...... well that's it for me tbh. I really can't recommend Paragon based on what I've heard, but feel free to check it out yourself.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
This has put me off playing it too, no point putting in effort if it's going to get wiped. Welcome back dude, don't know if you remember me... Rocky/TheDon.

He played Mir since 1.4, was around a lot back in the day, used to have a profile picture of a Nissan for years.

Justin ?

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland

I can understand that but Mir 2 is Mir 2, the armors look like Mir 2 when i played anyway even the camera view the Chars movement/attacks

Skills look like Mir 3 tho

I only feel like this as i could never get into Mir 2

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well I tried my best. Let me go get my waders, I'm getting in!

@Tai: But I asked you more.

Me I'm just happy to see some life in the Mir3 section.

Was my comparison too. I really don't like the idea of that shitshow spilling out in to other threads though so I'll leave it at a casual nod to agreement.

This is why I asked - You keep trying to be diplomatic but failing miserably.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Me saying it Feels like Mir2 is no way a dig by the way, It's Mir3 at the end of the day all maps / items / npc / systems all the same but the way it runs so smooth i really have nothing compare it to but Marble or #C as all Mir3 before is just bag of **** displacement fest.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I can understand that but Mir 2 is Mir 2, the armors look like Mir 2 when i played anyway even the camera view the Chars movement/attacks

Skills look like Mir 3 tho

I only feel like this as i could never get into Mir 2

feels like mir 3 to me and mir 3 was the only kinda mir i played for 10 years until chronicles.

i don't get how people seem to think its like Mir2 come on...

tbh instead of us invading this thread if this is thread worthy made someone should make a thread.

Aldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Yo,

I have been away for a while... quite a while actually!

I'm wanting to find a server to sink some of my free time into now the winter has set in.

Any recommendations? I like servers that keep things basic from the start (So usual hunting grounds for the earlier levels), that way I know what I'm actually doing :P

Conquera looks good, but the CBT just got delayed so I'm now expecting it to clash with other server launch dates :(

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?98110-Conquera-(Mir3D)-OBT-launching-soon!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
See? The guys funny. I like him.

you are funny too and i always respected your middle humour sence

yuck!

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Instead of fighting mir3 both servers... let's be all fair to all ppls who are new to lomcn, and stop throw **** on each other....

...........................................and the worse part im left with daneo on this thread and he doesnt want to clean my server advert how he did in jamie's :(

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
you are funny too and i always respected your middle humour sence

yuck!

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:58 PM ----------

Instead of promoting mir3, both server fair to all ppls who are new to lomcn, we just throw **** on each other.... and the worse part im left with daneo on this thread and he doesnt want to clean my server advert how he did in jamie's :(

In all fairness, I'm usually just mucking about. I'd say my humour was more left than middle though.

If you want the thread cleaned, I'm sure you just have to seriously request it from Tai (maybe not Daneo) and I hope they'd comply. Jamie's situation was slightly different however as you and a few others were outright just slagging him off, which I really don't see being the case in your thread. It's got that way a lil bit I guess, but mostly it was people just trying to ask you questions and you getting a bit defensive which lead to the current mess. I don't think I myself have ever actually criticised you or said anything negative about the server, and you have twice replied a bit defensively to me. Maybe just pipe down, ignore people in thread and ask politely for it to be cleaned as opposed to always adding an accusation about Daneo with your requests?

Tai isn't the most reasonable person I know, and wants to see the Mir3 community thrive so just PM him perhaps?

Last edited: