RoNeZ

smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Anybody know if hes still about? Anybody have form of contact ? Would love to get Insomnia / WeOwn to put up for a mess about for old timers untill something betters about.

I'm pretty sure i may have insomnia files on a Disc somewhere but from what i seen on search he took the links down to files because he didn't want people keep putting up effortless sever's this post was back when 1.4 was still the best files out so sure he wouldn't mind now.

Was 2 of my favourite server would love to play again.

p.s Would take Chikowa if they're floating about anywhere xD

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
I was lookin 4 the weown and the frozen server would be amazin to get hold of these and convert to newer files I’d be happy to

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Anybody know if hes still about? Anybody have form of contact ? Would love to get Insomnia / WeOwn to put up for a mess about for old timers untill something betters about.

I'm pretty sure i may have insomnia files on a Disc somewhere but from what i seen on search he took the links down to files because he didn't want people keep putting up effortless sever's this post was back when 1.4 was still the best files out so sure he wouldn't mind now.

Was 2 of my favourite server would love to play again.

p.s Would take Chikowa if they're floating about anywhere xD

Insomnia, the best server I ever played, would love to play it again. Would be even better if someone could convert the files.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I personally don't think them files would work with Crystal files, You could reach 255-255 Stats on WeOwn and insomnia with the new spells it would just a one hit fest, i really wanna play the 1.4 files paraing people stepping back and thrusting them to death.

Anybody know for RoNeZ ?

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
I personally don't think them files would work with Crystal files, You could reach 255-255 Stats on WeOwn and insomnia with the new spells it would just a one hit fest, i really wanna play the 1.4 files paraing people stepping back and thrusting them to death.

Anybody know for RoNeZ ?

they would of couse have to be adapted to fit the crystal files but im happy to do that although i have my interests in mir3 so not sure how quick this will be done

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
they would of couse have to be adapted to fit the crystal files but im happy to do that although i have my interests in mir3 so not sure how quick this will be done

Could just release the 1.4 files and let other people convert them, it will become available on many different versions that way, some people have a lot of time on their hands so this would probably be the best bet.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Tbh Torozor didn't feel right on Heroes if im honest i think they'd play out better how they was.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Already transferred WeOwn into Crystal :P

And it's as has been mentioned, it's a massive 1 hit fest cause of TDB lol...which didn't exist back in 1.4

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

And it's as has been mentioned, it's a massive 1 hit fence cause of TDB lol...which didn't exist back in 1.4

adjust the skill as for your server?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

And it's as has been mentioned, it's a massive 1 hit fence cause of TDB lol...which didn't exist back in 1.4

Put it up xD take 1 hit spells out or adjust them, it can be done ash did it with Torozor but it just didn't feel the same with newer skill's and took him forever to balance everything.

Good to know somebody did something with WeOwn hope you put it out some day it's an all time favourite for a lot of old school players.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Put it up xD take 1 hit spells out or adjust them, it can be done ash did it with Torozor but it just didn't feel the same with newer skill's and took him forever to balance everything.

Good to know somebody did something with WeOwn hope you put it out some day it's an all time favourite for a lot of old school players.

Lol it was just a side hobby while i had spare time at home.

It would take a while to balance correctly, and even then i'm sure would heave with complaints of imbalance because TDB would be much weaker than it is compared to standard, as well as a number of other skills that hit like a truck from the high stats :D

Either way, no way near enough time for such things and i wouldn't run it anyway, nor release it since it's not mine to release lol.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I know him IRL, im 99% certain his user was RoNeZ anyway.

Ask him if he has WeOwn / Insomnia hanging about anywhere if you have any contact :P Or the right's to use them as i know a few users on here have both sets of files.