Mir3 source

smoochy boys on tour

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
Ok so can I translate the Delphi to c code then? Can someone bring me up to speed on the files as I’ve been away from the community and I want to start on the project during the holidays. I will of course share the project and allow people to commit and support the project I am working on. It wil of course be an open source for everyone

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Ok so can I translate the Delphi to c code then? Can someone bring me up to speed on the files as I’ve been away from the community and I want to start on the project during the holidays. I will of course share the project and allow people to commit and support the project I am working on. It wil of course be an open source for everyone
I can join u develop together. I also looking for someone working like this.

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
get the latest source of c files and your half way there, the files are not ready for live stright awat you will need some coding

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
上升的回歸;1082478 said:
get the latest source of c files and your half way there, the files are not ready for live stright awat you will need some coding
Can share source?

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
上升的回歸;1082478 said:

do you mean the crystal m2 files? isnt that mir2

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
do you mean the crystal m2 files? isnt that mir2

Doesn't matter really, client source has always been the problem for Mir 3?

The Crystal source could be adapted to Mir 3, the Armour/weapons/monster animations will more than likely need to be re-done among other things.