Mir3 source

smoochy boys on tour

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
There’s something about the mir3 market that appeals me tho I have always been a mir2 player. I want to bring out a mir3 serv but what is the best server files and are the source available for that ? It’s really confusing for me as a mir2 player. Thanks a lot

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I think GSP are the best available set, Im unsure if the W8,W10 running issues was fixed think Dj was working on a fix, I have never come across a source could be wrong

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I think GSP are the best available set, Im unsure if the W8,W10 running issues was fixed think Dj was working on a fix, I have never come across a source could be wrong

its been fixed, but some ppls need edit compability settings, some ppls needs the dx wrapper, some ppls dont need nothing on win 10 as it works smooth

the windows 10 its a true engima. lol

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
its been fixed, but some ppls need edit compability settings, some ppls needs the dx wrapper, some ppls dont need nothing on win 10 as it works smooth

the windows 10 its a true engima. lol

Ever since Microsoft discontinued the emulation of the DD (DirectDraw) after 8.1 I think many games need their engines upgrading to move forward but many of those games are no longer in development and/or dead projects.

I found a few wrappers during my search and some worked okay and others not so well.
What's funny is, you mentioned it already, it doesn't affect every person the same, until that's resolved there'll be less people playing on these games using old engines.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Ever since Microsoft discontinued the emulation of the DD (DirectDraw) after 8.1 I think many games need their engines upgrading to move forward but many of those games are no longer in development and/or dead projects.

I found a few wrappers during my search and some worked okay and others not so well.
What's funny is, you mentioned it already, it doesn't affect every person the same, until that's resolved there'll be less people playing on these games using old engines.

Yes that is the truth.

I got players that got no issue with gsp client on windows 10, but i also got players that need to "geek" it.

Until Korean Client is finished, i guess zentaur gsp will have to "struggle" it. But Kor is already 70-80% completed to merge on it

Guess we will have a happy Christmas after all.

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
Yes that is the truth.

I got players that got no issue with gsp client on windows 10, but i also got players that need to "geek" it.

Until Korean Client is finished, i guess zentaur gsp will have to "struggle" it. But Kor is already 70-80% completed to merge on it

Guess we will have a happy Christmas after all.

so the Korean client can be used with the gsp files?

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
so the Korean client can be used with the gsp files?

No :(

You need to edit and work a lot on it :(

Our coder worked a lot to achieve the 70-80% complete of it.

But i can tell that Korean Client is the smoothest mir3 i ever seen... It even got 1600x resolution increased

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
No :(

You need to edit and work a lot on it :(

Our coder worked a lot to achieve the 70-80% complete of it.

But i can tell that Korean Client is the smoothest mir3 i ever seen... It even got 1600x resolution increased

so I’m assuming you have the gsp source?

---------- Post Merged at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I think DJ can give u nice sey of GSP files for a bit of cash.

who has the source I’m confused lol

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
There is no code , they are using a set of server files and editing the exe to work with.

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
There is no code , they are using a set of server files and editing the exe to work with.

So surely someone has a source for that server files? Also whatever happened to Delphi source code why did people stop work on that

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no one has the source. that's why it's so out dated.

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
If I can get bit more info on the Delphi mir3 source I can start work on that if people are happy for me to do so but just wondered why no one has developed it yet is something wrong with it

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
If I can get bit more info on the Delphi mir3 source I can start work on that if people are happy for me to do so but just wondered why no one has developed it yet is something wrong with it

Ask Coly.

He was the chief of project on delphi mir3, as far as i know.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Correct me if I'm wrong but the majority of the client sources (if any exist, can't remember if they do or not as I don't look into mir3 development really) but they'll be so far behind it'll take much longer just to get it on par let alone recode the engine.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Or build it from C-Code.

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Nice question. I also curious about this haha