Darkside server ad

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
Because he was caught selling things for RLC

But tai just said he asked for it to be removed, so why would he do that if he was caught lol shouldn’t it be he got caught and then it got removed

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
People gave him **** on his post so he deleted it. there was proof of it maybe thats why he deleted it.

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
People gave him **** on his post so he deleted it. there was proof of it maybe thats why he deleted it.

But why are people acting like there surprised? He sold in game items for real life cash, that’s normal isn’t it? That’s why we have GameStop

like how is the dedi, website and everything else being paid for. After all he did put his time and efforts in making the server so thus he should he allowed to make profit from it

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Well he must of done something wrong as he wanted to delete his server post.

and yeah he can make profit he is the one who wanted server post deleted dont think any admin told him to delete

he choose to delete it.

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
As far as I remember it was about some skill+1 level sold via some special offers on website.

Nothing about any items, used to play there, never heard of any sold.

Maybe he didn't wanna waste time answering accusations, or like we see on many server ads here trolls and spammers.

Also when I looked post it still exist somewhere on this forum, with the screenie of that spartacus with sejanus chat on **.

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Well if you can see the posts if i remember right i didnt post anything about it.

Its the old problem thats on servers GM is to active and gets friendly with players

Also your right to edit your post and remove my name :P

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Nothing happened to it ?

7cGEqdu.png

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Well depends what you think a GM do.

Is there a reason a GM should be in game at all?

Bit off topic, but while you ask: Yes, a Game Master should be in server. A server admin, or developer shouldn't really no... but a GM definitely should as that is the purpose/job of a GM - traditionally at last anyway. But it's Mir and more often than not, there is only one person acting as all roles, so the waters get muddied.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Bit off topic, but while you ask: Yes, a Game Master should be in server. A server admin, or developer shouldn't really no... but a GM definitely should as that is the purpose/job of a GM - traditionally at last anyway. But it's Mir and more often than not, there is only one person acting as all roles, so the waters get muddied.

Yeah as you said most servers there is 1 person well on Mir 3 there is. and there is no need for GM to be in game once good system in place to get in touch with GM,

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
I am just wondering why all mir 3 servers are owned by people outside the UK, just curious

Crisps

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Nov 15, 2016
Think Jamie is from the UK

Yeah that ones new but the current server ads are like spanish, romanian, some other country.. just wondered why that is when all the mir2 population of servers are owned by UK citizens