Darkside server ad

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Think Jamie is from the UK

I've heard he is from no set location, instead existing in some kind of ethereal realm - always present, yet never really there.

To answer the question seriously? I dunno, you're right of course (with the exception of Jamie) but I guess it's just there was no real massive demand, or Mir3 was potentially less popular than Mir 2 over here. Add that to the files being more scarce or less complete (from what I understand - or potentially only in Korean or something) and baby, you got yourself a stew going.

DeStRuCTioN

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2016
Darkside is still up and online ... never went offline ... regarding the things happened here ... well so many ppl said stuff and so many said things .. and ppl love to believe everything... 2 years been playing DarkSide .. and many of my friends still playing .. and ofc some of us donators and some of us not ... but till this day since 2 yrs + ive never seen sold for RL money like (items,lvls,etc )only intes vips etc ... and ppl who left it coz of that problem the server came back ... and posted an apology for the misunderstandings ... so i dont see the big deal of it really ... Sejanus still making almost on monthly basis new quest and bosses etc .. so we never got bored ..

Really great server u guys should cone n have fun instead of fighting

Peace out

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Darkside is still up and online ... never went offline ... regarding the things happened here ... well so many ppl said stuff and so many said things .. and ppl love to believe everything... 2 years been playing DarkSide .. and many of my friends still playing .. and ofc some of us donators and some of us not ... but till this day since 2 yrs + ive never seen sold for RL money like (items,lvls,etc )only intes vips etc ... and ppl who left it coz of that problem the server came back ... and posted an apology for the misunderstandings ... so i dont see the big deal of it really ... Sejanus still making almost on monthly basis new quest and bosses etc .. so we never got bored ..

Really great server u guys should cone n have fun instead of fighting

Peace out

i think most of the Mir3 community are waiting for Zircon i don't think anyone would take you up on that offer, the server is too far gone.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
i think most of the Mir3 community are waiting for Zircon i don't think anyone would take you up on that offer, the server is too far gone.

This...........other games until Zircon.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I've heard he is from no set location, instead existing in some kind of ethereal realm - always present, yet never really there.

To answer the question seriously? I dunno, you're right of course (with the exception of Jamie) but I guess it's just there was no real massive demand, or Mir3 was potentially less popular than Mir 2 over here. Add that to the files being more scarce or less complete (from what I understand - or potentially only in Korean or something) and baby, you got yourself a stew going.

My lights are on but no one is home...

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
I think you r wrong. I dont wait for zircon and i know lot of mir3 players who not waiting for zircon too. And im sure Darkside have more chances to bring back some mir3 players then zircon what is not mir3 for sure.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I think you r wrong. I dont wait for zircon and i know lot of mir3 players who not waiting for zircon too. And im sure Darkside have more chances to bring back some mir3 players then zircon what is not mir3 for sure.

go back to making them rage posts you used to do.

because right now your spilling out **** from that mouth of yours.

explain how Zircon isn't mir 3 enlighten me.

also did you forget this post you made about DarkSide????

'Well i been banned as well for no reason just becose i went to zentaur as well and im not the only and everyone knows i spend lot of money on this server . Everyone knows sejanus sell anything on game for rlc if u make a nice offert . I add some proves as well on DarkSide adv. But for some reason been deleted to ppl cant find the truth about **** happens on this server. I hope admins not hide this post as players worth to know the true story about. Thx! '

Last edited:

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester

Maybe u cant see the difference becose u not a mir3. Or if u are a mir3 player you are a noob who cant see difference. Or u have your nose too deep in jamie ass to can something else. A mir3 player who knows what mir3 is can feel the difference in 5 mins of play.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Maybe u cant see the difference becose u not a mir3. Or if u are a mir3 player you are a noob who cant see difference. Or u have your nose too deep in jamie ass to can something else. A mir3 player who knows what mir3 is can feel the difference in 5 mins of play.

i played mir3 for over 10 years under the name BeastieBoy / ExCaLa, and sometimes Exwizz if i used my brothers account.

and played most if not all servers mir3 related and Zircon feels like mir3 but 1000x smoother without any Ctrl+S to fix Dsync....
also answer the 2nd part of my last post..

Last edited:

DeStRuCTioN

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2016
Guess some one pissed off coz of wrong reasons... well ... take a chill pill :)) enjoy mir3 as long there is mir3 servers around ... dont imagine mir 3 players end up playing mine craft xD... so enjoy it while we can ... play what ever server as long u r happy and u like it ... chill bro chill and have fun :))

Play those servers and you are not chillin

Peace out

---------- Post Merged at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:27 PM ----------

BeastieBoy xD i know that name hahahah DOOG send his regards

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
i played mir3 for over 10 years under the name BeastieBoy / ExCaLa.

and played most if not all servers mir3 related and Zircon feels like mir3 but 1000x smoother without any Ctrl+S to fix Dsync....
also answer the 2nd part of my last post..

I can explain you many things about mir3. But if u are too retarded to see the difference between zircon and mir3 im sure its a waste of time from my side same as u wasted your time on mir3 and u cant feel the mir2 feeling on that files.

Reactions: zedina

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Your nose is totally brown.

i don't recall it being brown at all unless somehow i turned brown overnight. little bit racist.

but nah me and all my pals and many people i know who play/played mir3/2 are playing Zircon why would i say different? i know what i know, nd because i'm not playing you're server you attempt to insult me.

crawl back under you're rock or something because this conversation didn't involve you.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i don't recall it being brown at all unless somehow i turned brown overnight. little bit racist.

but nah me and all my pals and many people i know who play/played mir3/2 are playing Zircon why would i say different? i know what i know, because i'm not playing you're server you attempt to insult me.

crawl back under you're rock or something because this conversation didn't involve you.

You advertise Zircon on a DarkSide topic...

I guess you only one living under a rock..

Brown nose lmao

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
You advertise Zircon on a DarkSide topic...

I guess you only one living under a rock..

Brown nose lmao

a topic from a server that doesn't exists on lomcn anymore because it was banned or removed.

the difference is i didn't tell anyone to play Zircon i said i think most of the Mir3 community are waiting for Zircon.

i didn't advice anyone to play Zircon.

and gave my honest opinion that no one would take him up on that offer due to the server being online for too long, no one likes playing catch up.

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester

also did you forget this post you made about DarkSide????

'Well i been banned as well for no reason just becose i went to zentaur as well and im not the only and everyone knows i spend lot of money on this server . Everyone knows sejanus sell anything on game for rlc if u make a nice offert . I add some proves as well on DarkSide adv. But for some reason been deleted to ppl cant find the truth about **** happens on this server. I hope admins not hide this post as players worth to know the true story about. Thx! '

Just to make clear this thing about DS. I did that post cose sejanus suspended my account, but when i start to trow **** nobody was that smart to check all i buyed from him was avaibile on web site as well but in different offers. But this is how ppl react when they seen some **** happens, they not even care about truth they just come around to trow more **** just becose someone else did. LOMCN is full of trolls and im on of them, blame me

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
a topic from a server that doesn't exists on lomcn anymore because it was banned or removed.

the difference is i didn't tell anyone to play Zircon i said i think most of the Mir3 community are waiting for Zircon.

i didn't advice anyone to play Zircon.

and gave my honest opinion that no one would take him up on that offer due to the server being online for too long, no one likes playing catch up.

Even how much i hate Sejanus for sending his players for my players and planting lies about me years ago, he works decent on darkside and has a small but loyal community which deserve every player to give a chance on his server.

And look at Destruction, he is hard working on every video of DarkSide.

You just come to throw your 2 pennies on a topic about DarkSide

Brown nose

Reactions: Spartacus

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Even how much i hate Sejanus for sending his players for my players and planting lies about me years ago, he works decent on darkside and has a small but loyal community which deserve every player to give a chance on his server.

And look at Destruction, he is hard working on every video of DarkSide.

You just come to throw your 2 pennies on a topic about DarkSide

Brown nose

being 2nd best seems to be getting the better of you :victorious:.

for you being a server owner and getting yourself involved in everything you can will reflect on you're player base.

anything to do with Zircon really upsets you, its becoming alarming.

the user counts will be interesting.

:very_drunk:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
being 2nd best seems to be getting the better of you :victorious:.

for you being a server owner and getting yourself involved in everything you can will reflect on you're player base.

anything to do with Zircon really upsets you, its becoming alarming.

the user counts will be interesting.

:very_drunk:

I been king for 11 years, you been a peasant, and still a peasant

Sit down